Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad part is he is getting dragged through the mud and having those that believed her BS climb all over him in comments.
He has a business. A Service business taking care of peoples teeth, regular clientele that have to see all this, its unfair for him in that respect.
Hopefully it will be just all be talked about now and then something else will come along to fill the headlines and he can divorce her and go through that drama and then move on with his life.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 1.42.14 pm.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It still bothers me knowing she had a MT how is it not murder like if she had it at 28 weeks killed it at home wouldn’t that be murder how can she get away with it
The baby was 23w and 5 days
She got 2 Dr's to sign off on it (that's the law) she would have used the HG and MH cards
I don't understand how it works, but its not illegal to do it.
For me if you are pregnant and don't want a baby then ok thats your choice but you terminate within the early weeks, you don't carry on with a pregnancy and then go oh duck you for going on a bleeping holiday without me and then decide to abort it.

And language matters - stillborn still describes an aborted baby.

Stillbirth can be diagnosed by ultrasound examination to show that the baby's heart is no longer beating. After delivery, the baby is found to be stillborn if there are no signs of life such as breathing, heartbeat, and movements.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 2.16.43 pm.png

Reactions: 7
They say a picture is worth a thousand words!! I don’t like looking at her face it makes me feel very uncomfortable and so sad for this little girl 🧚🏻‍♀️
Eww what, if I'd had a stillbirth and someone posted me and my baby on their insta stories for attention/engagement (coz honestly that's the only reason to do it, you're in the room so you'd just tell Sophie how you felt otherwise) I'd be disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Eww what, if I'd had a stillbirth and someone posted me and my baby on their insta stories for attention/engagement (coz honestly that's the only reason to do it, you're in the room so you'd just tell Sophie how you felt otherwise) I'd be disgusted!
And she’s bleeping smiling

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And didn't her other friend either jess or Trin post the other photo of her with pixie and the friend holding her hand. That photo is still on the internet.
Imagine A's girls or the 🐍 's kids coming across that photo UGH

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sophie herself posted for attention/engagement. I won’t share the photo where she is “crying” and you can see Pixie as it is triggering for some people but she did it for shock value and attention. Didn’t post a trigger warning or post it after a blank photo in a carousel it was just right there for everyone to see whether they wanted to or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They say a picture is worth a thousand words!! I don’t like looking at her face it makes me feel very uncomfortable and so sad for this little girl 🧚🏻‍♀️
I could be reading it wrong but it kinda looks like she has an evil look
On her face
---
Bev is liking posts on the daily mail to me that just confirms they feel
She had a MT

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how she acted. I want to know what the family and friends who visited witnessed in her actions and behaviour. As we know a few of them have essentially dipped from her life now. She didn't have a phone to hide behind while googling "grieving process". I imagine it would have been unnerving, to say the least.

Reactions: 6
She’s having a longer break than when her baby was born dead. You know why? Because the death was about her baby pixie where was this is about HER! And like every true narc, she’s loosing her mind cos she can’t control the narrative. I wouldn’t be able to face myself daily let alone lie on social media with graphic photos if I had done what she did. And if any of her friends or family read here & continue to support this tit show then shame on you. We may gossip but there are numerous lives ruined as a result of this horrible witch.
---
And my gosh if Nathan gets back with her….

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I could be reading it wrong but it kinda looks like she has an evil look
On her face
---
Bev is liking posts on the daily mail to me that just confirms they feel
She had a MT
Bunny boiler face !!! I feel like her face is saying “ I told you Andrew , I got one up on you “
---
I wonder how she acted. I want to know what the family and friends who visited witnessed in her actions and behaviour. As we know a few of them have essentially dipped from her life now. She didn't have a phone to hide behind while googling "grieving process". I imagine it would have been unnerving, to say the least.
How she acted … she was posting about how her new favourite cousin Robin of loxley or whatever the duck he is, put a diaper on to be like her , with several laugh emojis . She acted like she didn’t give a duck , because she didn’t. Who in their right mind would be posting stories about someone putting pads on to make you feel “ normal” when your baby is dead.
---
Some replies !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What's the deal with her latest stories? Birthday vibes but seem to be from all over the place?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.