Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her businesses look like tit , suffering badly I bet. She never ever posts in this group . Loaf offered to meet up with women for free( remember she wanted connection and her friend does it in WA- aka needed an army to troll for her ). She hasn’t come through with the goods and a few of her minions are organizing it themselves 🤣🤣
5D55F56B-0399-4615-A625-6F90F286082C.jpeg

---
There was and he was not listed
Not surprising , she terminated a baby out of spite. The birth certificate is just the icing on her cake of revenge.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish there was a way we could block her from being able to access here lol
Her way of operating is dishonest. She just comes on here, finds out the goss, then posts it as if it's come to her direct or she's somehow dug it all up through her own "skills".

Someone else is doing the same to Enty (Crazy Days and Nights) - at least he can use his well-visited page to call her out on it, but it still sucks.

Reactions: 5
She shits me off. She’s exactly like my husband who just goes off to the gym for hours and their whole day revolves around weighing their food.
She never has her kid and she’s be stuffed if she didn’t have them there to basically raise her kid for her everyday.
See the sleep training for A went well 😂
I’m married and am basically a solo single parent. My husband goes to the gym for 2.5-3 hours a day then spends about 3 hours cooking and weighing his food then hides in the toilet or the spare room on his phone the rest of the time before going to work for 7 hours.
I do the entire house and yard, pets and the children and have no family near by or no help if I ever need it.
Drives me wild these “parents” who either never have their kids like Loaf or the ones spending hours a day on “me time” like Triniti then can’t even manage their own kid
How do we know she barely has her? I was assuming she does all her social media when she’s asleep?
She doesn’t have an actual job does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is a courier Mail article on it now, lots of her villainous fans sticking up for her, like usual
---
There is a courier Mail article on it now, lots of her villainous fans sticking up for her, like usual
Facebook

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I find the fact that he has written “consider myself to be Pixie’s father” to be odd.
Why?
The woman who commented said I think its wrong you don't include Pixie in your 3 children to which Dr. A wrote back he does consider himself to be Pixie's father and how he is deeply saddened not to be able to raise her with his other 2 daughters

I think in the context of the conversation it makes perfect sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
The Bod post Sophie doing a workout and lists booty burner. When the actual exercise she is doing is not on the list. That shits me, plus people still sign up? Gahhh

Reactions: 2
Courier Mail Instagram - is turning into a tit show
Kelly are you in here? You are the real MVP 😗
But I do love all the "who" comments in regards to Sophie :ROFLMAO:🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought if whoever keeps linking the tattle thread in the news posts… maybe link the wiki page if possible so there’s visible proof rather than reading a post discussing a whole heap of things e.g wanting to bang the dentist lmao 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How do you know?
Because I think that babygurls is close to the Andy or Andy's rellies.
---
Her businesses look like tit , suffering badly I bet. She never ever posts in this group . Loaf offered to meet up with women for free( remember she wanted connection and her friend does it in WA- aka needed an army to troll for her ). She hasn’t come through with the goods and a few of her minions are organizing it themselves 🤣🤣
View attachment 2031800
---

Not surprising , she terminated a baby out of spite. The birth certificate is just the icing on her cake of revenge.

Lol yes she wanted to do the meet up on the beach ...

Reactions: 4
It still bothers me knowing she had a MT how is it not murder like if she had it at 28 weeks killed it at home wouldn’t that be murder how can she get away with it

Reactions: 8
In Victoria you need to do a stat dec if you’re not providing a fathers name on the birth certificate not sure what other states legalities are
I don’t think the same rules apply for stillborn babies. The only real requirement for having him on there is if she was trying to get Centrelink payments and then she would be required to claim child support from him in order to get the maximum rate of Centrelink, or she could say “unknown” and be on a reduced rate. That’s not applicable here.

I did find this though

210E726D-7D2D-44FA-9F6D-F8D9B045E62E.jpeg

---
It still bothers me knowing she had a MT how is it not murder like if she had it at 28 weeks killed it at home wouldn’t that be murder how can she get away with it
In my opinion Sophie knew she was running out of time to get away with it. She was born at 23 weeks 5 days. She might have had a harder time getting approval for it the longer the pregnancy continued.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the same rules apply for stillborn babies. The only real requirement for having him on there is if she was trying to get Centrelink payments and then she would be required to claim child support from him in order to get the maximum rate of Centrelink, or she could say “unknown” and be on a reduced rate. That’s not applicable here.

I did find this though

View attachment 2031927
---

In my opinion Sophie knew she was running out of time to get away with it. She was born at 23 weeks 5 days. She might have had a harder time getting approval for it the longer the pregnancy continued.
Yeah like I said no idea about other states but vic says this (which obviously doesn’t apply to them as they are in qld) I doubt any state would follow up a father not listed for a stillbirth but there is a timeframe it needs to be registered in vic so who knows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.