Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loaf is probably thinking how she is going to spin this situation around in her favour.

She will try to make it look like Andy was not a good hubby and is a bad person we all know that.
Has she ever taken accountability
---
I love they write “stillborn”

Reactions: 16
I find the fact that he has written “consider myself to be Pixie’s father” to be odd.
Nah it’s not, it’s pretty obvious that Sophie has wiped him from her life and that includes as Pixie’s father. She doesn’t consider him her father but Andrew does. It’s just the way he talks, and he’s clearly trying to avoid saying anything about Sophie that could cause problems.

Reactions: 22
I find the fact that he has written “consider myself to be Pixie’s father” to be odd.
I'm guessing there'd be no birth certificate, so maybe hinting that he wasn't listed formerly anywhere as her "father"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep! I can see them rekindling within the next 2
Months - this is where her popularity peaked so she would be aware that nath and his image is good for her and her image.
I hope he’s smarter than that but she did say on her podcast, the episode before she launched Jake, that she’d never say never about going back to him. I really hope he doesn’t though.

• Sad
I'm guessing there'd be no birth certificate, so maybe hinting that he wasn't listed formerly anywhere as her "father"
There will be a birth certificate if they choose . The birth will be registered ( notation of stillbirth) so they can obtain a certificate. My guess is Sophie won’t bother as she wiped that baby out and then cleared her from her life .

• Sad
Reactions: 15
surely someone lives in Kingy to do a drive by on Nautilus way!?

• Haha
I’m so sick of seeing the comments sticking up for her on all the separation posts today (daily Mail, daily mail Australia) without fail people keep blaming him for being in Europe and leaving poor Sophie alone while her baby died 🙄🙄🙄 I hate that she still has pretty much got away with her sickening behaviour, I want the whole truth to come out! No news sites will tell the whole story because of the pixie aspect

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Nath goes back to her then I will lose all sympathy and respect for him. I hope he’s not that dense 🍞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.