Sophie Guidolin #16 Husband no.3 has shown me the door, at least I still have a strong pelvic floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy that with Trinity’s stories this morning all the birthday talk and no mention of SG! I really like Trin and she deserves a much better friend than loaf.

Can’t imagine flying interstate to support my bestie and holding the sweet baby only to find out she lied and terminated her. Friendship ended. Reminds me of this 😅
5D87A5E1-744C-42EA-B240-AC92B19E14E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gotta hand it to Andrew - he played that little move like a poker pro. Dophie choosing his daughters bday to end the life of their perfectly healthy baby so him choosing to comment finally that they split up the day before her bday causing all these articles to be written on her bday. Bravo little man bravo 🙏🏼🙌🏻
Also dophie isn’t quiet because she’s reflecting lol she’s quiet because she would be partying it hard up and doesn’t want people to judge her for partying so hard. She’s a complete and utter narcissist it must be killing her to not be posting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Loaf is probably thinking how she is going to spin this situation around in her favour.

She will try to make it look like Andy was not a good hubby and is a bad person we all know that.

Reactions: 12
Between starting work at 9 yesterday and lunch at 1 I had something like 74 notifications
(I only follow this thread and Leila Stead’s)
Another narcissistic fake crazy.
---
And just this on Tessa’s stories

22AD56B6-CB77-4ADA-A1AF-19B1F3E48E88.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's probably got a new dick hanging out the back of her right now - happy birthday 🎈🎂🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! The word stillborn written in quotation marks in that article is so telling! It’s all unravelling now for 🍞

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Spitting image! Never realised how big her ears were until that photo a few pages back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Check Mate 👏🏼 Dr F timed this perfectly, if I didn’t know any better I think he just hijacked Loafs Birthday celebrations… 🍿 time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Spitting image! Never realised how big her ears were until that photo a few pages back.
Just goes to show that all people who have procedures and enhancements (🤨🤢🤮) will all
Look the same in the end.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.