Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She packed pads in her Florida packing video so she was. Selfish witch didn’t get the medication to delay her period and consummate their marriage on their honeymoon! Poor Dave.
They were on holiday for 2 weeks ffs. Don’t know about you but my period usually only lasts a few days. I don’t like them by any means but this comment is ridiculous so I’m hoping it’s a joke?

Reactions: 10
He really does run around after her like a little lap dog. At this point I think it’s the only reason she is with him, she doesn’t have to lift a finger and gets everything her way.

Reactions: 4
I only just discovered them with the Disney vlogs and am glad I’m not the only one that finds something a bit ‘off’! I think her extensions look great though, they really look real! And I really like that stripy dress she wore the other day! Every time I see him walking along he looks like he’s struggling and it must be a huge strain on his heart. I think she might already be pregnant or they are trying because they keep saying ‘keep watching the vlogs you never know what’s going to happen’ and really stressing the point

It would be so typical of them to do some sickly sweet cheese fest of a pregnancy reveal at Disney

Reactions: 2
She is desperate for a baby she’s been saying it ever since I started watching them years ago! Dave doesn’t seem that interested though! Also I do wonder how he actually manages to perform most nights in a west end show at his size. Must be hard going.

Huh? Isn’t that what honeymoons are for? That’s what i’d spend it doing but I don’t have periods so maybe my logic is flawed!
It was a bit harsh to call her a selfish witch because her period was due. It happens,my friend had hers on her wedding day. Let’s face it,it’s not as of the majority of people who marry nowadays haven’t already had sex so consummating a marriage doesn’t have the same meaning as it once did.

I’ve taken the tablets to delay my period on holiday twice...the first time it didn’t work and they came anyway and I was so bloated and uncomfy. The second time I had to start taking them earlier,3 a day for weeks. I didn’t get a period on holiday but I paid for it afterwards. And I took it for myself as I can’t be arsed getting my period when I want to wear a bikini etc,my other half could live without getting his Nat King for a few days and would rather I didn’t take unnecessary medication

Reactions: 7
The more I watch them the less surprised I am that they are together. She has absolutely no personality or a lot going for her once you see past the long hair and pretty dresses.

The dynamics between the two of them is so odd...Sophie is just air between the ears and gets exactly what she wants from Dave and Dave knows he’s punching so gives her anything and everything she wants. I find him genuinely uncomfortable to watch and I don’t want to hear about them trying for a baby 🤢

I do enjoy watching Disney vlogs but I just cant watch them. Dave really makes me cringe. He is just too foreably over the top & tries to be too lovey dovey that it makes me feel kinda ill watching them..
THIS.
Every two minutes in their vlogs Dave says “i love you”
*sophie eats something* Dave: “I love you”
*sophie goes to try clothes on in the changing room* Dave: “I love you”

I like them but wish they would stop. Makes me cringe watching...

• Haha
THIS.
Every two minutes in their vlogs Dave says “i love you”
*sophie eats something* Dave: “I love you”
*sophie goes to try clothes on in the changing room* Dave: “I love you”

I like them but wish they would stop. Makes me cringe watching...
Tbf, they have JUST got married! Let them be honeymooners!!

Having only ever watched their Disney videos I watched their vlog of the night before Disney and Sophie can’t do anything for herself. Nothing!

I actually felt bad for Dave, she was putting him down and being mean to him in a sly, irritable way. Everything is his fault or his problem. Not the behaviour of a newlywed, I got the impression that she hated him.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else watch Jade Billington? i feel like a thread needs to be made about her. Shes friends with Sophie and Dave. Shes a pretty girl but she is also incredibly cringe. The way she and her husband Matt talk to eachother in their baby voices is SO CRINGEWORTHY its like a child. She also always sticks her arm up while talking in videos and does thumbs up constantly and squeels in all her videos which drives me insane.

Tbf, they have JUST got married! Let them be honeymooners!!
They’ve lived together for 53 years and he’s soooooo fake, who actually says “thank you for being my wife” every day in such a serious “stage school” manner 🤣
It’s a friendship for sure, neither seem sexual people tbh.

Does anyone else watch Jade Billington? i feel like a thread needs to be made about her. Shes friends with Sophie and Dave. Shes a pretty girl but she is also incredibly cringe. The way she and her husband Matt talk to eachother in their baby voices is SO CRINGEWORTHY its like a child. She also always sticks her arm up while talking in videos and does thumbs up constantly and squeels in all her videos which drives me insane.
Closet gay “school teacher” Matt. And Boring Billington.
We could probably talk about them both here they have such little content 🤣
apart from him taking HER name when they married.
Just odd sorry 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As much as they’re annoying at least Dave has some get up and go. He has ambition and drive and it has paid off seeing as he gets to do what he loves. Sophie does seem super lazy and I think she just wants to be a housewife. Nothing wrong with that but she doesn’t work much right now and hasn’t seemed to since they started YouTube. You’d think they would be saving for a house or something? I find it weird she doesn’t work full time. I bet she uses the excuse of having a dog and not wanting him to be alone all day.

They’ve lived together for 53 years and he’s soooooo fake, who actually says “thank you for being my wife” every day in such a serious “stage school” manner 🤣
It’s a friendship for sure, neither seem sexual people tbh.

Closet gay “school teacher” Matt. And Boring Billington.
We could probably talk about them both here they have such little content 🤣
apart from him taking HER name when they married.
Just odd sorry 😂😂
Funny you say that I have never watched a video of theirs until the other day Jades what I eat in a day was in my recommendations. My overriding thought was how camp the husband was! Is he a PT or something he’s incredibly bulked up!

He is a PT 🤣 but god he should be on an advertisement for fisher price toys or something homely like butter or fairy liquid. 🙄
The way he calls her “little one” makes my skin craw.
They both have such painfully fake voices 🤦‍♀️
I found it hilarious when jade was made to be friends with Gabby Lindley,
It was like Tigger and the grumpy cat were forced to be friends

I think Sophie and Dave.
Jade and Matt and brogan and benji are milking the Disney content for all it’s worth.

He is a PT 🤣 but god he should be on an advertisement for fisher price toys or something homely like butter or fairy liquid. 🙄
Thanks that makes sense. Only PT’s seem to have bodies like that 😂 His voice is so freaking weird it’s really high.

Does anyone watch krispysmore ?? They’re another couple who I get no chemistry from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I think Sophie and Dave.
Jade and Matt and brogan and benji are milking the Disney content for all it’s worth.
And the way she says 'anyways' every other bloody word 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.