Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no doubt she is pregnant it will be interesting to see how she copes when she thought looking after chip was a fulltime job when he was a puppy.

Reactions: 4
She will be the most annoying pregnant woman and a total invalid. I can just imagine her sickly voice giving Dave his demands.

Reactions: 5
Dave will head off on whatever “gig” he’s offered next and leave her (probably to move home) with the baby. They went from planning their wedding to her living in her sisters bed room, sharing a tiny room!
so he could take his “chance of a lifetime” with that show. 🤦‍♀️
I can’t see him being in demand as an actor so he’ll probably end up working back stage or front of house again.
Not a great wage and not enough to rent in London.

Since jade has gone part time so she could “concentrate more on youtube” he content has got worse than ever. She will become one of the “influencers” who only uploads when it’s an ad.

Krispy samores 🤦‍♀️ They’re like the UK Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went off Krispy Smores a while ago. They've said they stepped down from being predominantly Disney vloggers and now are into more general lifestyle stuff.

I sometimes watch Victoria / Disney in Details who I actually dont mind although I wonder how she affords 3 to 4 WDW trips a year.

Reactions: 1
I went off Krispy Smores a while ago. They've said they stepped down from being predominantly Disney vloggers and now are into more general lifestyle stuff.

I sometimes watch Victoria / Disney in Details who I actually dont mind although I wonder how she affords 3 to 4 WDW trips a year.
I love Disney in Detail! I wondered how she affords it all as well though, she did a tonne of traveling that wasn’t just Disney last year as well

Dave will head off on whatever “gig” he’s offered next and leave her (probably to move home) with the baby. They went from planning their wedding to her living in her sisters bed room, sharing a tiny room!
so he could take his “chance of a lifetime” with that show. 🤦‍♀️
I can’t see him being in demand as an actor so he’ll probably end up working back stage or front of house again.
Not a great wage and not enough to rent in London.

Since jade has gone part time so she could “concentrate more on youtube” he content has got worse than ever. She will become one of the “influencers” who only uploads when it’s an ad.

Krispy samores 🤦‍♀️ They’re like the UK Trackers.

I put jade and Matt in the title but if it gets confusing we can separate the threads?
Hope that’s ok. 🤓
Exaclty a grown woman who has lived herself for years now moving into a room with her teenage sister. How embarrassing. I always got the impression she wasn’t really that welcome chip was always locked up in the kitchen while her mums dog ran free.

Exaclty a grown woman who has lived herself for years now moving into a room with her teenage sister. How embarrassing. I always got the impression she wasn’t really that welcome chip was always locked up in the kitchen while her mums dog ran free.
What’s their living situation now?
I’m new to them.

Reactions: 1
What’s their living situation now?
I’m new to them.
They’re renting just outside of London so Dave can play with the same annoying friends we’ve been forced to listen to for nearly a year 🤨 and their “lovelies” chats 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s Cinderella right 🙄

They’re renting just outside of London so Dave can play with the same annoying friends we’ve been forced to listen to for nearly a year 🤨 and their “lovelies” chats 🤓
Thank you. I had skimmed through their channel and saw they had moved to Scotland quite recently.

I know Sophie's really bitchy about it (which is kind of irritating in itself) but does anyone else find it weird when Dave spontaneously starts weeping at random things? For example, when getting a room upgrade in their hotel at the airport, and when seeing the monorail for the first time during their last trip to Disney?!

The dynamics between the two of them is so odd...Sophie is just air between the ears and gets exactly what she wants from Dave and Dave knows he’s punching so gives her anything and everything she wants. I find him genuinely uncomfortable to watch and I don’t want to hear about them trying for a baby 🤢
Totally agree.

And let's face it, Sophie would only be interested in having sex with Dave if he had a "really pretty, pastel pink penis" anyway :D

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you. I had skimmed through their channel and saw they had moved to Scotland quite recently.
Glasgow lasted about 5 minutes don’t think the paint was even dry on the room before they moved out again.

I know Sophie's really bitchy about it (which is kind of irritating in itself) but does anyone else find it weird when Dave spontaneously starts weeping at random things? For example, when getting a room upgrade in their hotel at the airport, and when seeing the monorail for the first time during their last trip to Disney?!
They obviously phoned the hotel before and told them it was their honeymoon or how would they have known.

Reactions: 3
Glasgow lasted about 5 minutes don’t think the paint was even dry on the room before they moved out again.
I know. Imagine if their application for that flat in the city had actually been approved. They'd have been locked into a tenancy for at least 6 months. There's just no joined-up thinking whatsoever from this pair.

They obviously phoned the hotel before and told them it was their honeymoon or how would they have known.
That's what I was thinking too. Probably casually slipped in that they're Cosmo Award winning bloggers too.

Reactions: 2
Thought I’d give these a watch on the basis of this thread. Does anyone else not just see Shrek and Princess Fiona?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah and she never seems to go to a workplace so guessing she does something from home. 🤔
Yes! I've been waiting for someone to mention her! I really like her disney vlogs but it drives me mad that she never reveals how she affords the trips, I've asked a few times when she has done Q&A's if she has a job or how she affords and its never been answered. It can't be from youtube money as she doesn't have enough subscribers

Yes! I've been waiting for someone to mention her! I really like her disney vlogs but it drives me mad that she never reveals how she affords the trips, I've asked a few times when she has done Q&A's if she has a job or how she affords and its never been answered. It can't be from youtube money as she doesn't have enough subscribers
I know. Only thing I can think of is that Ian is loaded

I didn’t realise they lived in Hampshire that’s a long commute for Dave every day! I thought they lived in the Greater London area

Reactions: 3
I see that Sophie was at her mums last week . Straight back off honeymoon and off to her mums for a week not exactly normal behaviour. I think she took chip there to get neutered. In what world does that make sense don’t they have vets in London. Sounds like an excuse to get away from Dave.

I didn’t realise they lived in Hampshire that’s a long commute for Dave every day! I thought they lived in the Greater London area
That is far he gets the train I think . Must be an hour and a half each way .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.