Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsw123

VIP Member
i have NEVER heard something so ridiculous and self absorbed in my life.
she only wants a maximum of two or 3 (at a push) children as thats as many as you can fit in one room at walt disney world and after that its dearer?!?! im sorry but that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard. GROW THE HELL UP SOPHIE. this disney obsession is getting out of hand!!!!

Reactions: 19

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Those two have form with rings, don't they? Remember when they got that sponsorship by a jeweller just before the wedding and she gaily threw out the engagement ring Dave had bought her and she'd worn for years because they gifted her a more blingy one? That was yet another red flag about their relationship. It felt like such a cold and unloving thing to do.

Reactions: 16

Lalobadee

VIP Member
He saves her from having to actually put herself out there and make an effort.
She doesn’t need to worry with him or put in effort she farts and he is there with the compliments oh sophie that’s the best fart in the history of this earth. Only you can fart in such a way .

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
They remind me of two people who have just met for the first time after chatting online and are stuck together for the weekend out of politeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That vlog 🤦‍♀️
Sophie we get that you want the simba mattress. We’ve seen the begging girl we get it.
“You look so Handsome”
“This is why I married you”
Sophie stop that, you’re not convincing us.

I will say dave flinging himself on the bed... I held my breath thinking the frame would break.

• Haha
  • Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
As in SophieBelle? I watch occasionally. I cringe at them trying to be all cute and #relationshipgoals. He's more like her gay best friend or brother tbh.

Weemcgee

There is zero spark! They’re more like brother and sister? They way they try and act all lovey dovey is cringe. Dave seems to have been on a diet forever yet never changes shape? (Not bashing him but genuinely what is the point?)

disneys

VIP Member
Sophie might think the stork actually does bring the baby once Dave gives her a special hug.
And they do hug on camera, he’s even kissed her on the cheek 😐 any day now.
It’s like a fairytale.
She won’t take a pregnancy test, birds will fly through her window and tell her

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They are 10000% Beauty and the beard.
He’s more feminine than she is, it’s all just so uncomfortable and awkward and cheesy and so many levels of wrong 🤣🤣

“One thing about your wedding day you weren’t expecting”
That evening, Actually having to Consummate the marriage.

“Let’s go home and see our boy...I’ve missed him, I’ve miss him too”

You went for dinner ffs.... fuck right off 😐

Ends vlog by begging for Disney trip.....

• Haha

DoNotKnow

So I've been a subscriber of Sophie's before her own channel hit 20,000 she had great growth and good content, then she basically stopped uploading and started her channel with Dave.

I basically am the stage now where I hate watch. I'm in too deep 🙈

I can not believe how little discipline she has for everything, she can't stick to a job and her uploads are all over the place and never when she says they will be. Years ago she uploaded a video saying I quit my job! And it was to do YouTube full time when in fact shed actually just taken a month to trial it and in that month she uploaded twice!

When she had the year away from Dave before their wedding as he was on tour she could of taken the time to work full time to save as much money as possible for their married life like most people would take the opportunity to do, but instead she bummed around her Mum's house. Even then not bothering with her Sophie Belle channel which she could of made into something if she bothered.

She's definitely spoilt and it's clear to see.

Watched the newest Vlog last night and she said they haven't got a bed yet, they just sleep on the mattress on the floor.

🤦🤦🤦

She had extensions and her eyebrows microbladed for their wedding ... But they don't have a bed. Her priorities are terrible! I feel like she spends all his money as well as she can't stay at a job longer than 10 minutes!

Also shopping for a sofa for a spare bedroom before you even have a bed! Seriously 🤦🤦🤦

• Wow

Laur91

VIP Member
New poster here!

Just wanted to come here and say I used to slightly enjoy their vlogs although if you asked me I couldn’t actually think of a reason why haha! The Florida Honeymoon however was unbearable and made me cringe as I watched every video!

Everyone has different tastes and I appreciate that but personally he is my worst nightmare of a man. I love a man that shows vulnerability and a sensitive side but oh my goodness he walks on egg shells around the woman 24/7?! I’ve never ever seen him criticise her and when he’s made a joke at her expense I feel like he instantly regrets it and has to tell her he loves her 1000x to make up for it. I can only judge on what I can see via their vlogs and what they share but is it just me who thinks it’s simply an unhealthy relationship and won’t last?!

RKerr91

She’s a total beggar - she’s getting to a Brogan Tate level! But she disguises it behind this sickly sweet “princess” woe is me vibe...she begs for everything. And in the meantime I’ve taken a second job upping my hours to 53 a week so we can pay off debt and go on holiday next year...she needs to get a grip. I think Dave feels like he’s massively punching so just lets her get away with being a lazy brat!

Reactions: 12

gizmo

If the announcement is that they are expecting, I will personally track Shrek down and shake his hand. I didn’t think he had it in him.

Not going to lie though, I was hopeful that the announcement was just him announcing that he was in fact staying in Guernsey with his boyfriend after a short holiday romance.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
I feel like Sophie might be a bit of a feeder. She's always encouraging Dave to eat "snacks" or have "celebratory McFlurries" from Maccy D's. Meanwhile my eyes are popping out of my head thinking, "MORE snacks? MORE McFlurries" :ROFLMAO:

Ken Adams

I dont think Dave is a nice person at all. He plays a nice person act but now and then his real personality seeps through and he has a look in his eyes like an impetulant child and nah, red flags everywhere

Reader130987

VIP Member
This is the thread I've been waiting for. I couldn't agree more with the vast majority of the posts above. I get zero sexy vibes from this pair, however many saccharine sweet "I love you's" and "I'm so glad you're my wife/husband", they exchange. I think they're good friends, and not much more. I wouldn't be surprised, as another poster has said, if Dave was more into Mickey than Minnie....

Also, if Dave sings that bloody Jurassic Park "I'm a dinosaur, and I've got big teeth, I'm extiiiinct" song, ONE. MORE. TIME. You're not funny. Just sod off, and lose some bloomin' weight whilst you're at it. If I was him, I'd be feeling pretty sheepish at how many references I made to "shredding for the wedding", over the last few months....

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
On the financial front 😬
I think they’re making good money on youtube, or at least a tidy sum, and that’s all down to her really! That channel wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for her.
Also, she brought him to frigging Disney for his birthday! All paid for, she got a belle apron for hers! 😐
The last time they went away I remember them saying they received a gift card because something had gone wrong at the resort? And Dave used that gift card to buy himself ray bans, she mentioned it on one of their lives and he was NOT impressed she had and got very stroppy!
She’s put up with him arsing around the country when they were supposed to be getting married. After moving to Scotland.
I do think she’s a pampered princess but I think he’s a pampered princess too.
His “job” comes before everything and I really don’t think he’s the doormat we think he is 😐

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I also think Sophie is very rude if you can see past the sickly sweet mask she’s good at wearing. There’s been a few times in these Disney vlogs that she’s cut Dave off, how many times has he been for food for her because she’s tired or unwell? I can see her being very demanding, throwing tantrums like a little child and maybe using the “I’m too good for you, I can easily find someone else” excuse at him...she kind of already does that in a way referring to herself as the beauty while he’s the beast. Something just doesn’t sit right with these 2.