Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Dave has a “partner” in London that he stays with. 😬
She seriously had a clip in that vlog of Chip asleep with “beauty and the beast” playing in the background.

I can’t, I seriously can’t 😂🤣😂🤣
Il be honest I can kind of take Sophie but I can’t stand Dave in vlogs, he’s TOO MUCH. ALL OF THE TIME.
Oh my goodness... I love you so so so so so so so so much.
To Sophie’s new Disney backback 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she is pregnant will they bring out a pin with the baby’s head on. This time to pay for baby’s first trip to Disney 😂 Now I’m just giving her ideas.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is pregnant will they bring out a pin with the baby’s head on. This time to pay for baby’s first trip to Disney 😂 Now I’m just giving her ideas.
Don’t make me imagine them having actual sex it’s dinner time 😳
I’m watching them right now basically to comment here 🤣 tattle life are doing them a favour. That’s a view they might not have had. 😎

I’m getting a strong feeling from this vlog they read here 🤔

Maybe Dave has a “partner” in London that he stays with. 😬
She seriously had a clip in that vlog of Chip asleep with “beauty and the beast” playing in the background.

I can’t, I seriously can’t 😂🤣😂🤣
Il be honest I can kind of take Sophie but I can’t stand Dave in vlogs, he’s TOO MUCH. ALL OF THE TIME.
Oh my goodness... I love you so so so so so so so so much.
To Sophie’s new Disney backback 😐
See I’m the opposite 😂 I prefer Dave’s clips that he films, Sophie’s are just so sickly. Both are slightly more bearable when they film separately, together they are annoying.

That bit with chip in the car and the song what the actual duck I cringed so much

Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog playing Disney songs to the dog while he sleeps creepy and cringe at the same time. Plus that dog was not even happy to see either of them. Maybe he enjoyed the break from them. Stroking each other’s faces like they are dogs. I see Dave isn’t back from holiday and healthy eating like he said he was . That trolley was filled with chocolate.

Reactions: 1
Why can Sophie never keep her eyes open when she’s talking to the camera?

I see that Sophie was at her mums last week . Straight back off honeymoon and off to her mums for a week not exactly normal behaviour. I think she took chip there to get neutered. In what world does that make sense don’t they have vets in London. Sounds like an excuse to get away from Dave.

That is far he gets the train I think . Must be an hour and a half each way .
My family are from Somerset and the train to London there is only 2hr10, depending on where they are in Hampshire I reckon it could be 1hr or so

Sophie really is air between the ears as another poster has said. Love that she didn't get the Theresa May "strong and stable" reference in relation to a wedding card one of their friends had bought them.

• Wow
Sophie really is air between the ears as another poster has said. Love that she didn't get the Theresa May "strong and stable" reference in relation to a wedding card one of their friends had bought them.
Oh bless her she wasn’t blessed with brains was she

Hopefully their marriage lasts longer than TM did as PM 🤣

Is Sophie qualified to be a teacher? I remember her saying she wanted to do it but she’s not a teacher presently

I am sure she did the full teacher training but then decided it wasn’t for her. I don’t think she ever actually taught but I think she is a qualified teacher from what I remember.

I am sure she did the full teacher training but then decided it wasn’t for her. I don’t think she ever actually taught but I think she is a qualified teacher from what I remember.
She never follows through with anything

Reactions: 4
Yes she is a classroom assistant now but she did teacher training at uni

Reactions: 5
Their Waitrose shop was a waste of time, they only bought biscuits and chocolate.
They should have just gone to Poundland with all they bought but I guess they couldn’t film there acting like they are something they aren’t .

They had a £50 gift card which I suspect was meant for their first few (healthy) meals as a married couple. Maybe they hoped it would kick start Daves diet that he bangs on about.

They had a £50 gift card which I suspect was meant for their first few (healthy) meals as a married couple. Maybe they hoped it would kick start Daves diet that he bangs on about.
I swear you can use Waitrose gift cards in John Lewis, what a waste

Reactions: 11
Ah I didn’t realise they had a gift card I’m sure the person who gifted it to them was glad they spent it all on chocolate . I’m sure it was intended for a lovely meal or a bottle of champagne.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.