Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have watched for a while. I saw Dave perform in the play on tour last year as Robert. To be fair he was very good, it's a very demanding show both physically and in terms of lines. Very worth seeing.
That said I'm done with the disney vlogs as they are quite long. I do also think Sophie has sacrificed a lot more in the last few years to accommodate Dave's dream. I don't dislike them but I'm not a fan, per se.

All I see in the vlogs are Daves tits.

Does anyone have a pic of the pins? I couldn’t find them.
I think the website is something like sophieanddave.com

I have watched for a while. I saw Dave perform in the play on tour last year as Robert. To be fair he was very good, it's a very demanding show both physically and in terms of lines. Very worth seeing.
That said I'm done with the disney vlogs as they are quite long. I do also think Sophie has sacrificed a lot more in the last few years to accommodate Dave's dream. I don't dislike them but I'm not a fan, per se.
I think she likes to do not much to be fair I know she got a lot of stick about her not working or only working part time when she is so young. She doesn’t seem to have much ambition. Always seems to work somewhere for a few weeks and leaves . Maybe her new job will be different.

Reactions: 5
I think the website is something like sophieanddave.com

I think she likes to do not much to be fair I know she got a lot of stick about her not working or only working part time when she is so young. She doesn’t seem to have much ambition. Always seems to work somewhere for a few weeks and leaves . Maybe her new job will be different.
What's her new job?

Does she have hair extensions in for Disney?? If not, then she has gorgeous hair and I’m jealous

Reactions: 1
Sophie seems a pleasant enough girl but she is so bland and boring. No get up and go no ambition no opinions, just seems to blindly follow dave like a little puppy.
In my opinion Dave comes across like he really loves himself. I know Sophie made a video a while ago about her weight loss and I'm shocked it hasn't spurred him on. He always seems to be dieting but nothing changes. I'd have more respect for him if he just said do you know what I like my food I hate exercise I am who I am take it or leave it.

Reactions: 6
She was worried in case people gave her back lash for it
Oh right I must not have seen that video. I do think they look nice though and match her hair well. It was only because I’d watched her videos that I noticed her hair looked thicker. If I didn’t know I’d think it was her actual hair.

Sophie seems a pleasant enough girl but she is so bland and boring. No get up and go no ambition no opinions, just seems to blindly follow dave like a little puppy.
In my opinion Dave comes across like he really loves himself. I know Sophie made a video a while ago about her weight loss and I'm shocked it hasn't spurred him on. He always seems to be dieting but nothing changes. I'd have more respect for him if he just said do you know what I like my food I hate exercise I am who I am take it or leave it.
If you believe the vlogs he is always at the gym and eats healthy if that’s the case no way would he be that size. I forgot about the second engagement ring ad they done where she gave up her ring Dave picked her for a free one. Now I’m sorry but my engagement ring picked for me means so much that I wouldnt swap it for a free one no matter what. I will wear it till the day I die. Also they aren’t good at all at declaring gifted items and mention people’s companies who gift them free stuff without declaring it an AD

Reactions: 4
Daves on a diet? He struggles to walk!

He did nothing but eat at Disney.
I think he enjoys Disney more for the excuse to pig out than actually going to the park. There was one bit in the vlog where they said he didn’t fit on a ride?? Maybe I misheard that but I’m sure he said it.

Reactions: 6
I think he enjoys Disney more for the excuse to pig out than actually going to the park. There was one bit in the vlog where they said he didn’t fit on a ride?? Maybe I misheard that but I’m sure he said it.
Yeah he couldn’t fit on the new ride at animal kingdom I believe

Reactions: 2
Yeah he couldn’t fit on the new ride at animal kingdom I believe
I would have thought that would be a wake up call tbh. Also Sophie has said multiple times she wants a baby soon! I hope he can get healthy especially if they’re gonna try and start a family.

Yes, he couldn’t fit on but he insisted it was because the leg restraint wouldn’t fit. Not because he was too fat elsewhere.

There is a photo on his Instagram from like a week ago and he is massive. If he wasn’t motivated to lose weight for his wedding when will he ever be.

Reactions: 2
He tries to up his muscle mass and eats protein everything

He needs to actually lose the weight first

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.