Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think Dave is a nice person at all. He plays a nice person act but now and then his real personality seeps through and he has a look in his eyes like an impetulant child and nah, red flags everywhere

Reactions: 12
I also think Sophie is very rude if you can see past the sickly sweet mask she’s good at wearing. There’s been a few times in these Disney vlogs that she’s cut Dave off, how many times has he been for food for her because she’s tired or unwell? I can see her being very demanding, throwing tantrums like a little child and maybe using the “I’m too good for you, I can easily find someone else” excuse at him...she kind of already does that in a way referring to herself as the beauty while he’s the beast. Something just doesn’t sit right with these 2.

Reactions: 11
I also think Sophie is very rude if you can see past the sickly sweet mask she’s good at wearing. There’s been a few times in these Disney vlogs that she’s cut Dave off, how many times has he been for food for her because she’s tired or unwell? I can see her being very demanding, throwing tantrums like a little child and maybe using the “I’m too good for you, I can easily find someone else” excuse at him...she kind of already does that in a way referring to herself as the beauty while he’s the beast. Something just doesn’t sit right with these 2.
Actually you’re so right he is always bringing food up to the room for her. Maybe he thinks he’s punching a bit with her so does everything she wants to keep hold of her. I do find the constant “I love you’s” a little over the top as well

Reactions: 7
Not everything is as it may seem no relationship is ever that perfect

Let's paint the picture, they had to move because of Dave and his job which means sophie is HOURS away from her family. They live close to London now which means they will be paying over the odds for their home, she is the only one who actually drives so again pressure is all on her.

I bet they fight a lot about the above things and I'm guessing she gets upset about being away from her family too.

Reactions: 3
I watched the latest vlog they are honestly like two friends on holiday . No chemistry at all for a couple on their honeymoon i won’t go into details about mine but we didn’t see a lot of the scenery that’s for sure .

Reactions: 2
This is the thread I've been waiting for. I couldn't agree more with the vast majority of the posts above. I get zero sexy vibes from this pair, however many saccharine sweet "I love you's" and "I'm so glad you're my wife/husband", they exchange. I think they're good friends, and not much more. I wouldn't be surprised, as another poster has said, if Dave was more into Mickey than Minnie....

Also, if Dave sings that bloody Jurassic Park "I'm a dinosaur, and I've got big teeth, I'm extiiiinct" song, ONE. MORE. TIME. You're not funny. Just sod off, and lose some bloomin' weight whilst you're at it. If I was him, I'd be feeling pretty sheepish at how many references I made to "shredding for the wedding", over the last few months....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
thats true theyve had free cake pretty much every night i think
Think Dave needs to step back from the cake....he's eaten alot of it this holiday...🤣

Daves on a diet? He struggles to walk!

He did nothing but eat at Disney.
Yep it was pretty much "I'm starving" from Dave!

They were in Disney last week but only did Instagram uploads. Looks like they’ve given up YouTube.

I think Dave is a really bitchy, selfish person behind his act. It’s always his way and I noticed on their lives months back he would cut across her or speak down to her so much. Just my opinion.

I get that vibe from Matt 🤣 (jade and Matt Billington)
Yep Matt does that and I want to witch slap him! 🤣

Isn’t she 28?

Also who walks down the aisle to beauty and beast saying that your other hand is a beast . Awful .
Say it as it is...

Last edited:
Does anyone remember Sophie’s video where she showed her weight and measurements? She wanted to lose weight. Did she ever update on this I don’t remember seeing anything?

Reactions: 1
I know love is about more than looks. My other half just lost 2 stone and he wasn’t any less attractive with a bit of flubber and I could be doing with losing a stone myself but Dave is morbidly obese. There is no way that doesn’t have an impact on a physical relationship

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember Sophie’s video where she showed her weight and measurements? She wanted to lose weight. Did she ever update on this I don’t remember seeing anything?
She did one What I Eat in a Day video, got a bit of stick for that, and then never posted anything again. Yet another example of her starting something and not being able to see it through. Whilst I know she is far from overweight, nor do I think she lost the weight for their wedding that she said she intended to. Mind you, I think I'd be tempted to cut myself a bit of slack on the diet front too, if my other half was Dave!

I love that he had the barefaced-cheek to post a "You're so brave, you can do it"-type message on her weight and measurements video. ERM....

Reactions: 4
Ah i'm so glad someone made this thread! I thought I was the only one who was slightly sickened by the whole lovey dovey stuff!
Also just noticed that Dave is missing a tooth in the latest vlog and it's triggered me
dave teeth.png

Reactions: 5
Sophie doesn’t want to work, and plans to get pregnant immediately and never work again! And Dave will let her. But with his unpredictable career choice she’ll be forced to go back when he’s jobless 🤣

Also they are terrible with their content, they promised daily Disney vlogs at 6pm and most went up past 8pm and they skipped one because Sophie was editing them on the day they were due to go up 🙄

Reactions: 8
Sophie doesn’t want to work, and plans to get pregnant immediately and never work again! And Dave will let her. But with his unpredictable career choice she’ll be forced to go back when he’s jobless 🤣

Also they are terrible with their content, they promised daily Disney vlogs at 6pm and most went up past 8pm and they skipped one because Sophie was editing them on the day they were due to go up 🙄
I have to agree I think she will get pregnant and give up work for a longtime.

Reactions: 3

I feel like shes pregnant already? Shes jst very peaky looking IMO might be wrong but wouldn't be at all surprised!

I wondered if she was pregnant too but then I also wondered if she ‘poorly/already’ asleep so didn’t have to try and attempt to find Daves dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like shes pregnant already? Shes jst very peaky looking IMO might be wrong but wouldn't be at all surprised!
She posted on Instagram that she was feeling poorly when they were away and someone commented ‘are you carrying baby brown already?’ Or something like that. And she replied with words to the effect of ‘no the opposite’ implying she was on her period

Glad there has been a tread made about them. It’s more of a friendship/gay best friend relationship

Reactions: 5
I wondered if she was pregnant too but then I also wondered if she ‘poorly/already’ asleep so didn’t have to try and attempt to find Daves dick.
Let's just say, if he was my other half, he could safely assume I'd have a headache/be on my period/be already asleep for all of eternity :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted on Instagram that she was feeling poorly when they were away and someone commented ‘are you carrying baby brown already?’ Or something like that. And she replied with words to the effect of ‘no the opposite’ implying she was on her period
She packed pads in her Florida packing video so she was. Selfish witch didn’t get the medication to delay her period and consummate their marriage on their honeymoon! Poor Dave.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.