Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tom and Sophie ever come back after their disappearance?
They were in Disney last week but only did Instagram uploads. Looks like they’ve given up YouTube.

I get major gay vibes from him
I think Dave is a really bitchy, selfish person behind his act. It’s always his way and I noticed on their lives months back he would cut across her or speak down to her so much. Just my opinion.

I get that vibe from Matt 🤣 (jade and Matt Billington)

Reactions: 6
I’m just watching the latest Disney vlog and I swear I swallowed back a little bit of sick.
He’s nauseating.

Reactions: 3
They remind me of two people who have just met for the first time after chatting online and are stuck together for the weekend out of politeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad someone started a thread about them...I find him unbelievably uncomfortable to watch. So cringey!

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand these two. The little baby voices to each other all the time and I think Dave is just Sophie’s witch. He literally agrees with everything she says and does and he always has to give her what she wants . Also the way they act like the dog is a baby and the fake happiness all the time. There was a while she wasn’t working and she called herself a fulltime mum to the dog. I can’t believe they act the way they do for their ages. I mean Dave is in his thirties . Also the badge thing was awful they were charging £10 plus £5 postage for a £1 pin. Also those stupid Disney pins that they are flashing all over the place to get attention and to get anything for free they can . Wasn’t the free holiday enough So cringe. Also the whole Cosmo award thing where they told everyone there was a glitch and you could vote multiple times. Then were shocked at all the dislikes on their vlog saying they won. She was desperate to win that as she had entered herself with her other channel the year before. I think it’s to show off that she has in fact achieved something at her age.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand these two. The little baby voices to each other all the time and I think Dave is just Sophie’s witch. He literally agrees with everything she says and does and he always has to give her what she wants . Also the way they act like the dog is a baby and the fake happiness all the time. There was a while she wasn’t working and she called herself a fulltime mum to the dog. I can’t believe they act the way they do for their ages. I mean Dave is in his thirties . Also the badge thing was awful they were charging £10 plus £5 postage for a £1 pin. Also those stupid Disney pins that they are flashing all over the place to get attention and to get anything for free they can . Wasn’t the free holiday enough So cringe. Also the whole Cosmo award thing where they told everyone there was a glitch and you could vote multiple times. Then were shocked at all the dislikes on their vlog saying they won. She was desperate to win that as she had entered herself with her other channel the year before. I think it’s to show off that she has in fact achieved something at her age.
How old is she?

£10?! No wonder they stayed at a luxury place for their honeymoon!

Reactions: 2
£10?! No wonder they stayed at a luxury place for their honeymoon!
I know right best of it is she was charging £5 postage and only sending them out with a second class stamp on as the pins were tiny. Talk about ripping people off . Looks like the pins are down to £8 now just checked .

• Wow
Can't believe people paid £15 for those pins! That's shocking. Appalling that they basically begged people to pay for their honeymoon. I've stayed in the same hotel, and do you know how I paid for it? I saved for it and I could sleep easy knowing I paid for it all myself.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe people paid £15 for those pins! That's shocking. Appalling that they basically begged people to pay for their honeymoon. I've stayed in the same hotel, and do you know how I paid for it? I saved for it and I could sleep easy knowing I paid for it all myself.
Never mind sophie thinks so highly of those paying for her holiday she hardly ever reply’s to comments on her vlogs. Even though she says she reads them all how hard is it to like them after you read them .

Last edited:
There is zero spark! They’re more like brother and sister? They way they try and act all lovey dovey is cringe. Dave seems to have been on a diet forever yet never changes shape? (Not bashing him but genuinely what is the point?)
I started watching them a few years ago back when dave wouldn’t appear on camera. I remember when he started showing himself and talking about weight loss he said he would lose all the weight for their wedding. Evidently that didn’t happen. I don’t dislike them, I actually think Dave is more interesting to watch than Sophie. He has a good sense of humour but Sophie’s just a bit dull.

I don’t get this attitude because youtuber merch is everywhere and if people decide to buy them that’s their choice? No one was forced to buy anything. Obviously the money they make would go towards their honeymoon, I mean why not? I’m not their biggest fan but their merch was at least a bit more personal to their channel than a lot of crap where it’s just some words on a plain jumper

To be fair,he is obeast...I’ll show myself out 🙃
Lol but to describe herself as a beauty was what I really found funny.

I don’t get this attitude because youtuber merch is everywhere and if people decide to buy them that’s their choice? No one was forced to buy anything. Obviously the money they make would go towards their honeymoon, I mean why not? I’m not their biggest fan but their merch was at least a bit more personal to their channel than a lot of crap where it’s just some words on a plain jumper
It’s £15 for a pin worth a couple of pence. Is what gets me and all the guys we only have a few left buy one now lies. Then she shows the basket full of them and they are still selling them to this day.

Lol but to describe herself as a beauty was what I really found funny.

It’s £15 for a pin worth a couple of pence. Is what gets me and all the guys we only have a few left buy one now lies. Then she shows the basket full of them and they are still selling them to this day.
I suppose it’s a little overpriced but then what isn’t these days tbh.

All I see in the vlogs are Daves tits.

Does anyone have a pic of the pins? I couldn’t find them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.