Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the trip to Ikea I hope Sophie buys Dave a lint roller to remove all that dog hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
When they said they had to leave Cheshire by 6pm latest I thought, well, it'll be 8 or 9 earliest. Those two are late for literally everything. Right enough, they leave at 8pm, drive for a bit before Dave realises he's left his jacket so they have to drive back. Get back to Hampshire 1am ready for work the next day. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When they said they had to leave Cheshire by 6pm latest I thought, well, it'll be 8 or 9 earliest. Those two are late for literally everything. Right enough, they leave at 8pm, drive for a bit before Dave realises he's left his jacket so they have to drive back. Get back to Hampshire 1am ready for work the next day. You couldn't make it up.
Why couldn’t they just have someone post the jacket back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why couldn’t they just have someone post the jacket back?!
(a) It's Dave's only jacket and he needed it the next day or
(b) They haven't got the sense to think of that
Could be (a). Dave really doesn't seem to have many clothes. Possibly because every inch of wardrobe space in the house is taken up with flowery shapeless smocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she put on Instagram stories she was so proud they’d be uploading 3 times again this week, but true Sophie style means she fell short.

So against my better judgement I watched last night's flog. As predicted flogging three times a week now means the flogs are three times as boring. Going round the same shops in the same shopping centre was no more entertaining than it was last time.
try living in the same town as them and having to watch them trail round the local shopping centre you’ve just trailed round yourself 😂 like oh yes there’s that Primark I visited only a few days ago it is wonderful to see it from various angles and the perspective of another....😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You must hear have coming from a mile away.
I assume he flops around the place telling Sophie he loves her so much and thanking her for being his wife 🙄

His voice is like a foghorn

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else think she actually seemed a bit disappointed by her birthday present from Dave when she opened it?

‘What is it? Do you watch all the episodes?’ And he’s like ‘I don’t actually know.’ Good, great.

Reactions: 5
try living in the same town as them and having to watch them trail round the local shopping centre you’ve just trailed round yourself 😂 like oh yes there’s that Primark I visited only a few days ago it is wonderful to see it from various angles and the perspective of another....😂🙈
Yup, that's my local shopping centre too! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I always think these InFluEnCeRs must look right doughnuts walking around with a camera talking in to it 🙄 embarrassing

I always think these InFluEnCeRs must look right doughnuts walking around with a camera talking in to it 🙄 embarrassing
They do. I almost missed my train the other day because of one of those numpties standing in everyone's way while they were filming themselves. Myself and the other commuters were less than impressed. Totally oblivious to everyone around them, wrapped up in their own little self-entitled bubble. Sound familiar?

Just watched the vlog, so basically princess Sophie sulked because Dave was working and she spent her birthday alone with the worlds most boring subway sandwich 😁

They do. I almost missed my train the other day because of one of those numpties standing in everyone's way while they were filming themselves. Myself and the other commuters were less than impressed. Totally oblivious to everyone around them, wrapped up in their own little self-entitled bubble. Sound familiar?
Best way of describing it! 'entitled bubble' I'd also throw the word narcissistic in there for all of them too!! They all think the world revolves purely for them 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog, so basically princess Sophie sulked because Dave was working and she spent her birthday alone with the worlds most boring subway sandwich 😁
Yeh but she should have been at work too. It was obvious that she'd done a Princess Sophie and decided to pull a sickie because she couldn't be arsed. Story of her life. Spoilt, entitled, lazy.

Reactions: 5
Of course, she would pull a sickie, it was her Birthday! I’m sure her colleagues didn’t see through that at all 🙄

I hate to be that person, because I believe you can be ill without seeming poorly but you can tell she is absolutely fine.

Of course, she would pull a sickie, it was her Birthday! I’m sure her colleagues didn’t see through that at all 🙄

I hate to be that person, because I believe you can be ill without seeming poorly but you can tell she is absolutely fine.
Oh absolutely. Then makes a public video about it. She's got to hope her employer doesn't watch it as it's obvious that she's skiving. I wonder if she got pissy with Dave for going to work?

Speaking of which, maybe it's the mic on the camera but the singing was truly dreadful. Not much of an advert for the show.

Yeh but she should have been at work too. It was obvious that she'd done a Princess Sophie and decided to pull a sickie because she couldn't be arsed. Story of her life. Spoilt, entitled, lazy.
She wasn’t ill she was just tired from the drive and because she left it late to drive back she hadn’t had much sleep. Nothing wrong with her at all, if she’s well enough to order food she’s well enough to work. Lazy cow

Reactions: 6
Dave was hilarious in last night's vlog. All the completely innefectual bleating about how much he's missing Soph (not at all I'll bet, I'm sure he's glad of the break from her moaning and nagging) and then his unbounded joy at taking off from the Queen's Terminal and the subsequent campery. Dave, is this your way of trying to come out to Sophie 🤣

• Haha
Just watched the vlog, Dave seams so much happier when he isn’t with Sophie 😂😂 Queens terminal... Dave was way too excited for that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.