Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her rather immature. To keep mentioning babies for views on YouTube is ridiculous. They have such a childish marriage it’s rather embarrassing. She’s never held down a full time job. Often feels overwhelmed and can’t cope with a dog, I wish her every luck in the world with children

Reactions: 5
I find it amazing how publicly she talks about having a baby, when one of the worst questions you can be asked is when are you having children?

Jade Billington is constantly being asked every time she has news and says how uncomfortable it makes her. I think Sophie is the only person in the world not to worry about fertility issues because everyone I know has said it’s always been their biggest fear and after having a MC last year I hated how public it felt that I obviously wanted a baby 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sophie is so wrapped up in her own little warm Sophie Bubble that I'm sure she's never even thought about infertility. She has absolutely no idea about how real life works. Her attitude is naive at best and at worst bloody insulting to those with infertility (myself included).

Sophie is so wrapped up in her own little warm Sophie Bubble that I'm sure she's never even thought about infertility. She has absolutely no idea about how real life works. Her attitude is naive at best and at worst bloody insulting to those with infertility (myself included).
I feel ya. I unsubscribed because I've been battling infertility for over two years and can't listen to her any more. I guess when you're younger you do assume it'll just happen when you come off birth control but her naiveness and lack of sensitivity for others didn't sit well with me at all.

Reactions: 2
I feel ya. I unsubscribed because I've been battling infertility for over two years and can't listen to her any more. I guess when you're younger you do assume it'll just happen when you come off birth control but her naiveness and lack of sensitivity for others didn't sit well with me at all.
I'm close to stopping watching and following them altogether

It was more when she said she finally realised you can only get pregnant 4 days a month.... 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
“First married disagreement” what was the disagreement??!! The flossing, the rug?? I wouldn’t say any of it was disagreeing. Another click bait video name. However very disappointed that Dave didn’t show how that curry turned out in the end 😂

Reactions: 4
Given that they were barely speaking by the end of their honeymoon I suspect there have been more major disagreements quite early on in their marriage ...

I really do not like talking about anyone’s weight but Jesus Christ Dave looks like a slob. He makes me feel a bit sick just looking at him with food stains on his top.

I turned the vlog off. They’re a mess

I really do not like talking about anyone’s weight but Jesus Christ Dave looks like a slob. He makes me feel a bit sick just looking at him with food stains on his top.

I turned the vlog off. They’re a mess
Jeez and that's him after he's lost two stones?

I pulled away from the screen when he started “flossing” zero shits given for saying that.

to think he made her family arse around with family meals to fit his “diet”

• Haha
Anyone still watching them? I think I'm done after yesterday's tit show. Sophie showing Chip more affection in 30 seconds on screen than we've ever seen her give Dave over the many years I've followed them, no content whatsoever so fill out the vlog with clips from Chip as a puppy, yet more brain achingly dull stuff about that bloody mirror that no-one gives a tit about ... I think it's time to move on.

• Haha
Anyone still watching them? I think I'm done after yesterday's tit show. Sophie showing Chip more affection in 30 seconds on screen than we've ever seen her give Dave over the many years I've followed them, no content whatsoever so fill out the vlog with clips from Chip as a puppy, yet more brain achingly dull stuff about that bloody mirror that no-one gives a tit about ... I think it's time to move on.
I watched a little then had to turn off. There’s just something about Dave being overly affectionate that makes me cringe

It was so boring I didn't have anything to comment about it 🤣
That's why I've gone silent on here too. Zero content to report on.

Seriously, how invested does she think her viewers are going to be in #Mirrorgate?! I can't hear another thing about that bloody ongoing mirror saga.

I don't understand why they think content will be much more exciting when Dave's job ends. Surely they will be doing even less as income will be less.

Don't think they have done anything particularly exciting since their wedding/honeymoon. Pretty sure it's why she has to keep going on about a baby.

I only watch now cos they live in the same town as me and have been going to all the same local shops etc so I just watch to see if I recognise anywhere hahaha that’s as exciting as it’s got!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.