Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. Never seen either of them chow down on a bag of Sunbites before today.
We think Brogan got £1200 for her sunbites work. Easy rent for the month. Seeing all these fake adverts makes me never want to buy the brand again

Reactions: 7
We think Brogan got £1200 for her sunbites work. Easy rent for the month. Seeing all these fake adverts makes me never want to buy the brand again
I always feel the same, especially when I’ve seen 4 different accounts now do adverts for one brand within the space of a week or so 🤦🏼‍♀️ So not genuine on the brands part either.

That story was terrible, a bit like they were just sat on the sofa like ‘shall we just do it now and get it over with?’

Reactions: 2
This is like maybe the 7th or 8th sun bites ad I seen Christ alive

Reactions: 3
You've got to hope that the sheep are beginning to see through the fakery. Taking 2 minutes to make a crappy advert that pays the same money as a month's wages ...

Reactions: 4
You've got to hope that the sheep are beginning to see through the fakery. Taking 2 minutes to make a crappy advert that pays the same money as a month's wages ...
More than a month's wages in a lot of people's cases ! The ad money these lazy arses receive is obscene, they'll sell out for anything if the dollar is right !

Also how insulting to call it funemployment, I'm sure the unemployed people that have to choose between heating and eating this Winter think it's anything but fun, but then they can't charge in excess of a grand for 30 seconds shoddy and cringeworthy work !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's so pathetic isn't it! Can't even stand the crisps I think they are 🤮 and I bet most of these InFluEnCeRs think the same but hey it's a easy buck for doing duck all!

This is what I love so much about tattle is really exposes them!!!

More than a month's wages in a lot of people's cases ! The ad money these lazy arses receive is obscene, they'll sell out for anything if the dollar is right !

Also how insulting to call it funemployment, I'm sure the unemployed people that have to choose between heating and eating this Winter think it's anything but fun, but then they can't charge in excess of a grand for 30 seconds shoddy and cringeworthy work !
Agreed but I think Dave calls it that to cover up how embarrassed he is that he is now unemployed.

The singing in the video makes me cringe. I hope he was just taking the piss as that was hard to listen to,

Reactions: 1
Daves big announcement, yet she spent practically all the time showing her face and focusing on her, even when he was talking.

Daves big announcement, yet she spent practically all the time showing her face and focusing on her, even when he was talking.
I skipped through but I noticed she was pulling faces and pissing about with the dog when he was talking.

The singing in the video makes me cringe. I hope he was just taking the piss as that was hard to listen to,
I don't get this. He's actively seeking work, preferably in the West End. Why oh why would you publish yourself singing like this? Beggars belief.

Was anyone else like 😲 when she said that mirror cost £200? They must be raking it in with the #ads.

I don't get this. He's actively seeking work, preferably in the West End. Why oh why would you publish yourself singing like this? Beggars belief.

Was anyone else like 😲 when she said that mirror cost £200? They must be raking it in with the #ads.
I think people really underestimate the money these idiots can rake in from ads, any advert they do will earn them in excess of £1000, only need to chuck in a couple of those and some affiliate links a month and it is a damn good salary !

I think people really underestimate the money these idiots can rake in from ads, any advert they do will earn them in excess of £1000, only need to chuck in a couple of those and some affiliate links a month and it is a damn good salary !
Oh absolutely. Even BrummyMummy with a relatively small following is thought to be bringing in £20k/month. I just think it's hilarious when they say they really had to watch the pennies for the wedding and sell those awful Chip pins to be able to afford their honeymoon. When all the time they're raking it in. My previous point was that for most couples, when one is out of work you don't spend £200 on a mirror but obvs money is no object for them with all the ads they do.

I also thought that the mirror didn't look like it was worth £200, I've seen nicer ones in IKEA.

Oh absolutely. Even BrummyMummy with a relatively small following is thought to be bringing in £20k/month. I just think it's hilarious when they say they really had to watch the pennies for the wedding and sell those awful Chip pins to be able to afford their honeymoon. When all the time they're raking it in. My previous point was that for most couples, when one is out of work you don't spend £200 on a mirror but obvs money is no object for them with all the ads they do.

I also thought that the mirror didn't look like it was worth £200, I've seen nicer ones in IKEA.
Sorry I misunderstood ! Not sure I'd spend £200 on a mirror and we are both in work ! My husband literally passed out last night when I told him I'd found a side table for.our new lounge for £100 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So against my better judgement I watched last night's flog. As predicted flogging three times a week now means the flogs are three times as boring. Going round the same shops in the same shopping centre was no more entertaining than it was last time.

And what the hell with Mirrorgate? She was in tears on the phone? She seriously needs to put her big girl pants on. She's a 30 year old woman, not a child.

just cant take her sickly sweet little girl voice seriously i doubt she speaks that way off camera

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.