Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pathetic if she is already milking the baby for views and pimping it out already can you imagine what she will be like when it’s here.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I clicked on the video and immediately scrolled through the comments so I didn't have to watch it.

If the click bait title wasn't enough, the insta stories from the two of them with a swipe up to their "big announcement".

I can't deal with her being pregnant!

They're going to look like the biggest cocks ever if she isn't pregnant after this ridiculous nonsense. Reading the comments is interesting if those are the positive ones. Sounds like a lot of the stans are running out of patience with them. About time too!

Reactions: 6
If she is pregnant she has just made people annoyed by click baiting them. People hate that so much . The fact the put it right at the end too to get optimum viewing minutes.

Reactions: 5
If she is pregnant she has just made people annoyed by click baiting them. People hate that so much . The fact the put it right at the end too to get optimum viewing minutes.
If they just announced it normally then people would be happy for them. Promising regular uploads, then radio silence, then childish will we wont we nonsense just rubs people up the wrong way. Save the cliffhangers for TV scriptwriters, loves!

A trip to both families only weeks after her birthday visit, yet too early for Christmas makes me think it could be it. I mean, congrats if that is the case, but Sophie really rubs me the wrong way at the minute. To think I subscribed years ago...

14 minutes to see Dave’s bullshit about his “career” and then they don’t even tell us but this was good to see
30C96B65-4E13-47C8-8AB5-A250A290C339.png

Reactions: 2
Oh god how annoying was that, she looks so smug at the end it’s got to be a pregnancy announcement. If it is she’s in for one hell of a wake up call with labour pains and sleepless nights 😂

Reactions: 7
It’ll be really sad for any viewers who have had a miscarriage or still birth, she needs to remember what a fortunate situation she’ll be in if she is actually pregnant

If the announcement is that they are expecting, I will personally track Shrek down and shake his hand. I didn’t think he had it in him.

Not going to lie though, I was hopeful that the announcement was just him announcing that he was in fact staying in Guernsey with his boyfriend after a short holiday romance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still actively deleting negative comments 🙄 84 people have clicked on the video and actively chosen to press thumbs down though.

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie though, I was hopeful that the announcement was just him announcing that he was in fact staying in Guernsey with his boyfriend after a short holiday romance.
OMG could Dave have made it any more obvious in that vlog?? His pathetic bleating on about missing Soph was even less convincing than usual. It was as clear as the nose on your face he was playing away and having the time of his life.

If he has got Sophie pregnant he won't be the first gay guy to pretend to be straight and, sadly, is unlikely to be the last. Still don't understand why he's carrying on with the charade.

It’ll be really sad for any viewers who have had a miscarriage or still birth, she needs to remember what a fortunate situation she’ll be in if she is actually pregnant
A lot of unexplained infertility out there too - I've been trying for a baby for two and a half years. I stopped watching when they were shopping for pre-pregnancy vitamins because I could see this coming. I can't bear the smugness around the whole topic. I find it very immature and insensitive.

Reactions: 11
Their click bait titles are an absolute joke. Titling the video "we've been keeping a secret" but not saying what the secret is? all about the views now are we sophie and dave? ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Very sad if they are pregnant and how insensitive they are being, using a baby for click bait. I just don’t know how these two survive, neither are committed to their jobs and they aren’t huge youtubers and have no consistency so can’t say they rely on that.

Also, if she is pregnant shouldn’t Dave be getting a job not just going out auditioning...

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long until my comment is deleted or I get attacked by the minions? I very rarely comment on yt & I just roll my eyes usually at clickbait (& get a bit pissed at myself for fooling for it) but I don't know why this has really irked me. I think it is because if it's a pregnancy announcement, it's taken whatever joy away from it because it's clearly for the views & cashing in on an unborn baby, which makes me sad because there's so many people in this world who would love to have a baby without seeing it as content :(

Attachments

• Heart
Completely agree with everything you’ve said, they are a tiny channel at the end of the day and have made themselves look really silly. That’s obvious from how much chat had been on this thread over the last day as normally it is pretty quiet.

When Tim and Jen Tracker announced their pregnancy they didn’t do such a big song and dance about it, didn’t think they could have children as they had tried for YEARS and told it wasn’t possible and were completely wholesome in the announcement.

None of these things Sophie will be, because she has no thought or empathy for anybody else. You can tell she is utterly selfish.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with everything you’ve said, they are a tiny channel at the end of the day and have made themselves look really silly. That’s obvious from how much chat had been on this thread over the last day as normally it is pretty quiet.

When Tim and Jen Tracker announced their pregnancy they didn’t do such a big song and dance about it, didn’t think they could have children as they had tried for YEARS and told it wasn’t possible and were completely wholesome in the announcement.

None of these things Sophie will be, because she has no thought or empathy for anybody else. You can tell she is utterly selfish.
You can tell they want to be so like the trackers and have their following too

Reactions: 2
these 2 have become so irritating. Princess Sophie is too lazy to do anything. I dont understand these vloggers like Sophie and Jade Billington. Both do the stupid baby speaky voice, particularly jade who acts like butter wouldnt melt. Both Sophie and Jade have extremely irritating husbands. Jades husband Matt reminds me of Dave. Constant vomit inducing, over the top/fake sounding compliments towards their significant others who have child like mentalities. So strange.

Also, think she is definitely pregnant. She hasnt posted on her own instagram account in nearly a month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.