Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over she skived off work on her birthday, if she doesn’t want to work on her birthday then don’t work at a school.

Shows she is such a princess as there are plenty of school staff who have to work their Birthdays. It annoys me how transparent she is, a just grow up Sophie

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over she skived off work on her birthday, if she doesn’t want to work on her birthday then don’t work at a school.

Shows she is such a princess as there are plenty of school staff who have to work their Birthdays. It annoys me how transparent she is, a just grow up Sophie
She's 30 years old with all the emotional intelligence of a toddler.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t keep up with all the vlogging content they are producing
To be fair, Dave is currently having the time of his life playing away in Guernsey and I doubt vlogging will be high on his priority list. I get the impression it's Dave that makes the vlogs happen. He's savvy enough to realise the income stream they provide, particularly when he's out of work. When Sophie is left on her own she rarely vlogs, it's no doubt way too much like hard work for our little Princess.

Given how desperate they are for a freebie Disney holiday you would think she'd be putting more of an effort in. But no, just sat on her arse watching Disney movies all day as usual.

Meanwhile Charlotte Ruff works full time and is doing Vlogmas. Guess who gets the freebies 🤔

Reactions: 2
I hate Dave he’s got a fake hole Glasgow university accent, every time he speaks he sounds like pretentious wanker.

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Daves stories that there is a vlog tomorrow and they have something to tell us...oh jeez I wonder if she’s finally pregnant 🤷‍♀️ Also there driving to Scotland, Sophie should be at school tomorrow? Wonder if she’s quit her job already?

Or Dave has a new job and he’s leaving for 10 months so Sophie is shacking up with her mum again.

kinda hope it’s that and she’s not pregnant 😏

I'm so glad I found this thread. This is going to be a looong post sorry and I'm mainly just saying stuff other have said but I need to get it out of my system!

I liked them at first but now I don't watch their videos and just watch their instastories when they pop up. I used to like watching the backstage stuff when Dave was in TPTGW as I really enjoy the show but would usually skip Sophie's parts in the vlog since it's usually her walking the dog and sitting on her arse.

It gets on my nerves how Dave is always telling her how gorgeous she is and how much he loves her but it doesn't seem genuine. There's been so many times where she's said she looks a mess and he always responds with an arse licking compliment.
The few time he does say something jokingly mean she sulks and he'll say sorry and continue arse licking.
My husband and I are always taking the piss out of each other, we know we're joking. If you can't have that with your husband then who else can you.

We got married days after them and went to Disney for our honeymoon same time they did. The whole thing of begging people to buy their pin for their honeymoon because they were going to give back by vlogging really annoyed me. We actually worked and saved for our honeymoon in a moderate hotel and they staying at a delux hotel that we could only dream of staying in.

I hope she's not pregnant since I am and after sharing the wedding and honeymoon with them I don't think I can watch their pregnancy and baby content if I'm going through it at the same time as I know they'll just annoy me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.