Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if she is pregnant.

Sophie - Being sick in the toilet
Dave - oh ma gawwd Sophieee you are radiant, you look amazing I love you sooo much

🤢🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I doubt it's a pregnancy announcement they would actually have to have sex for that and sophie isn't a guy soooooo..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen on Daves stories that there is a vlog tomorrow and they have something to tell us...oh jeez I wonder if she’s finally pregnant 🤷‍♀️ Also there driving to Scotland, Sophie should be at school tomorrow? Wonder if she’s quit her job already?
I wouldn't put it past this pair of dingbats to suddenly decide to move back to Scotland now they've settled elsewhere. They frustrate me so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if she is pregnant.

Sophie - Being sick in the toilet
Dave - oh ma gawwd Sophieee you are radiant, you look amazing I love you sooo much

🤢🥴
Dave: thank you sooo much for carrying our baby, you're doing sooo well. I wish I could go through all of this instead of you. Everything your body is doing is sooo amazing.
Sophie (forever in bed) : could you bring me a cup of tea?

Uhh could you imagine them both during the labour too :sick: my husband knows that if I start having a meltdown in labour because I can't do it anymore or whatever he needs to shout at me to shut up, stop whinging and push. I'm no good if people are nice too me, I get to a point where I just need a good telling off and the only people that can do it is my mum and husband :LOL:

Reactions: 4
‘We’ve been keeping a secret’ but not going to say, will just drag it out. Literally fast forwarded through all of that just to get to the end.

Shock, Sophie isn’t at work. Seriously how does she get away with it?! That Gurnsey job must of paid well as it’s going to be paying their bills for the foreseeable

They got another bleeping dog......?????
I think that’s her sisters new dog. From her birthday vlog? I hope so anyway, they can just about cope with one dog.

I’m going to go with they are moving (again) or going to Disney (again)

Maybe Dave is working as a stripper at night to pay the bills.
is that the secret!

• Haha
It will be the Xmas Disney trip Sophie wanted. She must be pregnant but why not just say she has made it so obvious now. I don’t see how being pregnant would mean she couldn’t go to work though .

Last edited:
You're telling me I just sat through that vlog for them to TELL US IN THE NEXT VLOG????

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Yes and knowing Sophie the next vlog will take three weeks to upload.

I normally don’t go to pregnancy with Youtubers but definitely think it is, they said it will explain a lot and she was off sick on her birthday 🙄🤔 she will also think she is entitled to take time off for having morning sickness, and because she works for a school she knows she won’t get pulled up on it so just will take the piss for the full pay, etc.

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't a pregnancy announcement, going to see both families & Sophie was hardly in the vlog? I hate clickbait at the best of times but that was soo annoying. I can't believe I used to like these two, but I've really seen them for what they are. Sophie is SO lazy 🙄 I dread to think if it is a pregnancy announcement, she will be like the first ever woman to be pregnant :eek:

Yes and knowing Sophie the next vlog will take three weeks to upload.

I normally don’t go to pregnancy with Youtubers but definitely think it is, they said it will explain a lot and she was off sick on her birthday 🙄🤔 she will also think she is entitled to take time off for having morning sickness, and because she works for a school she knows she won’t get pulled up on it so just will take the piss for the full pay, etc.
I work in a school and we can not take the piss for full pay! Since the government sold off a lot of schools to academies the sickness criteria tightened up, a lot of TAs are laid off if they have too much sickness

Oh god. Just totally attention seeking. I hope to god she isn't pregnant it's going to be so unbearable!

You're telling me I just sat through that vlog for them to TELL US IN THE NEXT VLOG????
Glad I checked here first - won't watch this vlog if they are going to tease people. I'll just get the updates here instead.

I don’t think most people do take the piss, but Sophie totally will and will see it as her right because she has no guilt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.