Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sunday walk with my boys" err it's Saturday Soph
So is Chip back in Cheshire? If so that's insane. She can't cope with her child let alone look after a dog too. He'd have been better staying in Scotland (as would Banners, at least he's properly clothed and fed by his grandparents).

Reactions: 8
Why are they giving that three year old Diet Coke! I'm not the parenting police but that made me wince. His poor baby teeth haven't even had a bloody chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why are they giving that three year old Diet Coke! I'm not the parenting police but that made me wince. His poor baby teeth haven't even had a bloody chance.
There's no reason for any child to drink fizzy pop.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact she doesn't know what day of the week it is with only one child to look after is a good measure of how this tit show is going to go......tattlers grab your popcorn and buckle up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact she doesn't know what day of the week it is with only one child to look after is a good measure of how this tit show is going to go......tattlers grab your popcorn and buckle up ;)
Also must mean that she's quit her part time job?

• Wow
Influencers always ask this - what do you want to see?! I don’t know, you are supposed to be entertaining us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I would love to know if anyone is actually interested in what I'm up to?!"

Allow me to resolve that for you, Soaf. They're not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She is obviously threatened by Dave having more to post on social media and will end up being more well known. Sad really she should just be happy he has a job!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the photo of banners photoshopped coat? I’ve heard so much about it but never had the pleasure of seeing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Would anyone be interested in what I’m up to”

No, you’re boring! And your “solo parenting” will be awful to watch. You can’t parent when you have Dave with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Three years old and still surgically attached to a dummy. At this rate he'll still have it at school.
Yes, he will be eligible for 30 pre school hours in September. If she is still working. I can’t imagine any of my sons friends still having a dummy.

"I would love to know if anyone is actually interested in what I'm up to?!"

Allow me to resolve that for you, Soaf. They're not.
😂 Even if they did suggest something it’s not like she would do it anyway.
---
Does anyone have the photo of banners photoshopped coat? I’ve heard so much about it but never had the pleasure of seeing it!
here you go, the live stream was hilarious

IMG_4584.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why she's asking for videos ideas because she definitely won't film them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Yes that wasn't even their hotel room. It was the stock photo off the hotel website. This is why Soaf hates Tattlers, we can see straight through her pathetic lies.
What’s the story behind this ? So they pretending to stay in a hotel? I think I vaguely remember it being something about legoland right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.