Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah she's so fake, she's not happy, she wants him at home miserable like she is, and she's already planning how she can fritter the money away on Disney trips, what an idiot.

Reactions: 12
So he nearly didn't take the job because of the free disney trip...glad he saw sense! They should be saving for Barney rather than California, what a joke. No sign of chip and Dave seems happy in London;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still not entirely convinced that lifestyle is sustainable. Isn’t that Dave’s first acting job in 3 years?

Reactions: 14
She’s already moaning that his contract might get extended and her baby plans might be put on hold. Soph you can’t even look after Chucky on your own how are you going to look after a new born baby as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s already moaning that his contract might get extended and her baby plans might be put on hold. Soph you can’t even look after Chucky on your own how are you going to look after a new born baby as well 😂
I doubt it’ll be a problem. I can’t see them being desperate to retain Daves services when his contract is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think kristopher is probably just his middle name but he uses it because David Brown is a really common name.

Reactions: 5
You can see Dave is genuinely happy for the first time in a long time, I’m not sure if it’s because it’s the job he loves or because he has managed to get away from Sophie, he will never admit to the latter. I would also say I’m relived for Barney that he’s escaped having a brother or sister and will get the full attention he requires for his needs but unfortunately he has Sophie as a “new” mother and she hasn’t quite grasped the situation yet and he will be passed around constantly as we have seen the pair of them can’t even clean the bungalow without having to get her mum to look after him. Well done Dave for fleeing and seeing the light but we all know you will be dragged back with false promises, food and because let’s be honest you can’t do any better as your both as bad as each other when together.

Reactions: 12
I think kristopher is probably just his middle name but he uses it because David Brown is a really common name.
That's true. I feel like I have never actually said his name before haha. I just feel like the way he uses the hyphen is odd.

Having her mum mind Borney so she can clean is ridiculous, that’s what nap time is for! I used to do mine when my kid was either napping or in nursery…oh wait B isn’t in nursery yet. She needs to get him integrating with other kids, it brings them on SO much

Having her mum mind Borney so she can clean is ridiculous, that’s what nap time is for! I used to do mine when my kid was either napping or in nursery…oh wait B isn’t in nursery yet. She needs to get him integrating with other kids, it brings them on SO much

Lol what's nap time? I have a 7 month old and she literally does not nap at all. Not unless I pound the streets and even then maybe not. But she will be in nursery fairly shortly so I can go to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ehh. He’s 3 and probably not regularly napping anymore. My parents have watched my kids before when they house has become a bomb site & I just needed them out from my feet for a couple hours. It’s not that unreasonable plus my kids love grandparent time! I tend to clean at weekends when my husband is with the kids so in the absence of her husband, a grandparent is kinda fair enough. I know not everyone has that support but if you do, there’s no harm is using it.

I can’t believe Dave was considering not taking a West End role because of a free trip to Disney. Thankgod he made the right decision. He’d have been the worlds biggest idiot.

Reactions: 14
Ehh. He’s 3 and probably not regularly napping anymore. My parents have watched my kids before when they house has become a bomb site & I just needed them out from my feet for a couple hours. It’s not that unreasonable plus my kids love grandparent time! I tend to clean at weekends when my husband is with the kids so in the absence of her husband, a grandparent is kinda fair enough. I know not everyone has that support but if you do, there’s no harm is using it.

I can’t believe Dave was considering not taking a West End role because of a free trip to Disney. Thankgod he made the right decision. He’d have been the worlds biggest idiot.

I agree. I am solo parent following abuse and I have three, four and under. I work in a very fast paced role (when not on maternity) and none of my kids nap. Her situation isn't thr same but if her Mum is happy it's better than her not cleaning.

Reactions: 3
Daves already gaining more followers as well. I hope he networks the s out of this and works in the west end long term. Soaf was def not as happy as she made out to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Soph is so fucked off he got this part :ROFLMAO: Dave on the other hand is buzzing and got a new lease of life.
The way he's talking it sounds like he was a last minute replacement for someone...which would explain the last few manic weeks of getting the part and straight away starting rehearsals. Soaf clearly got him to ask Phantom if he could go to Disney and start rehearsals later than everyone else.

What got me the most and I've not watched it all yet is when they she had to think about it because it's a job for a full YEAR, he's not bleeping worked in years, sat on his fat arse, landed a part in the West End and she has to think about it. How does she think other people manage working year after year. That there is the reason she moved him away from London she doesn't want him to succeed and wants him at her beck and call. I hope this gives him a wake up call and realizes what a mess his life has been.

Reactions: 20
Soph is so fucked off he got this part :ROFLMAO: Dave on the other hand is buzzing and got a new lease of life.
The way he's talking it sounds like he was a last minute replacement for someone...which would explain the last few manic weeks of getting the part and straight away starting rehearsals. Soaf clearly got him to ask Phantom if he could go to Disney and start rehearsals later than everyone else.

What got me the most and I've not watched it all yet is when they she had to think about it because it's a job for a full YEAR, he's not bleeping worked in years, sat on his fat arse, landed a part in the West End and she has to think about it. How does she think other people manage working year after year. That there is the reason she moved him away from London she doesn't want him to succeed and wants him at her beck and call. I hope this gives him a wake up call and realizes what a mess his life has been.
Aha! Thank you so much for your post, this has answered so many of my questions... Like how on earth Dave got the part. Clearly he was the only person available to drop everything immediately and go straight into rehearsal. It's like when he went back into TPTGW briefly, he was literally the only person available.

If he manages to stay in the production for a year (and that's a big if, given his lack of ability and stamina) then hopefully it'll be long enough for him to realise once and for all that he didn't marry a rock star. He married a narcissistic witch who will always prioritise her needs before her son, her dog and her husband.

Oh and of course a year is plenty of time for him to meet Mr Right and start living his authentic life.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.