Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone catch me up a little. I haven't been on here in about a year, they've bored the life into me 🤣🤣 is there a new baby yet? Where is dave doing a show? What's the Goss tattle babes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can someone catch me up a little. I haven't been on here in about a year, they've bored the life into me 🤣🤣 is there a new baby yet? Where is dave doing a show? What's the Goss tattle babes
Nothing has happened.
No new baby.
A few disney trips (somehow)
Dave is going to be in phantom of the opera (not sure how he pulled it off)
Soaf still lazy and useless as ever.
Barney still being exploited.
Dave still overweight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am baffled by the lack of YouTube content from them atm. They have so much they could be vlogging and taking the opportunity to grow their channel - Paris, Florida, Dave’s new job, life updates, moving if that’s happening etc. They seem desperate to be influencers but at the same time put ZERO effort in. Make it make sense

Reactions: 18
I am baffled by the lack of YouTube content from them atm. They have so much they could be vlogging and taking the opportunity to grow their channel - Paris, Florida, Dave’s new job, life updates, moving if that’s happening etc. They seem desperate to be influencers but at the same time put ZERO effort in. Make it make sense
There's definitely stuff going on in the background.
Soaf will not be coping by herself at all.

Reactions: 6
And is if by magic a vlog comes up…
---
So Dave got on Crush...just if he crossed his legs, the only way the lap bar went down.

The rest of the vlog was dull with Barney enjoying sticks much more than been forced to have a MASSIVE breakfast with characters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that Barney was so excited to have soda actually makes me feel sick. I grew up drinking soda all the time, we didn’t drink water at our house. I’ve had so many issues with my teeth as an adult, and I really think that’s why. They are setting him up for so many different issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have many other comments to come later, but just before they get on Ratatouille they say the only time they've been on is with Barney, so now they can enjoy it.......duck RIGHT OFF! Just say "it'll be different" I love seeing kids enjoying things, I don't have k8ds nor do I want them but seeing the joy in their faces makes me emotional

Poor Barney wanted to run to the RC photo spot so dick face pulled him back to get the 'caring parent' photo! twit

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Chucky looked like he had a crap time in Disney, he looked fed up and very uncomfortable poor kid, during character breakfast he was slumped down watching something on the phone. Good job Auntie Lauren was there, nice to see someone show some interest in him

Reactions: 8
Less than 1k views in 2 hours...remind me again Disney why does this "vlogger" deserve a free Disney trip?

• Heart
The stack of Mickey waffles she got him! :eek: Blimey, that kid really doesn't stand a chance.

Dummy in constantly. And letting him just lie on the ground too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder if Dave will suddenly lose weight whilst he’s doing the show and living primarily in
London
Well he didn't in TPTGW, despite claiming to walk everywhere and carefully control his calories. Personally I think his overeating is fundamentally his own issue but Soaf does absolutely nothing to help him. We've seen her sabotage his diet numerous times. It's just yet another reason why they're toxic for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was lovely seeing Lauren with Barney, she seemed genuinely happy to be with him and to play. Completely different to Soaf and Dave who were more excited when he wasn't there;(

• Sad
  • Heart
So spent all that money taking him to Disney Paris where he won't go on rides or interact with any characters but find a corner of the park with no Disneyness but loads of sticks and space to run and he's the happiest little boy. Make it make sense !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So spent all that money taking him to Disney Paris where he won't go on rides or interact with any characters but find a corner of the park with no Disneyness but loads of sticks and space to run and he's the happiest little boy. Make it make sense !
One of my friends has a 3 year old and was asking my advice on whether they should take him to Disneyland Paris or not. My answer was "You're going to pay a lot of money to not do a lot" and they thanked me for the reality check. Kids at that age just want to run around and explore and trying to get them to wait in a queue to see a 5ft tall mouse or sit in a car that's going to throw them all off balance and mess with their centre of gravity isn't fun to them. Sure, some kids do like it but you need to actually know your child and pay attention to their likes, preferences etc. Just from watching some of the videos, it's really clear that Barney would probably prefer to be in the woods or on a beach for a holiday, not forced to fit into his parents warped sense of reality.

Here end the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because the trip was not for Barney, it was clearly for them. They don't take his issues into consideration on anything at all! The poor little soul is happiest doing his own thing and when he's with Aunty Lauren!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.