Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she works hard and plays hard. Seems like a good aunty as well...

She is far more natural and affectionate with little Banners than Soaf is!

Whether she means to be or not, Sophie seems so forced and detached when she interacts with him - like there's nothing behind her eyes and it's purely for the vlog.

Lauren was so lovely and warm towards him. Poor little mite.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow. Their views have tanked.
The beginning of the end or will she manifest a recovery?
No need for a recovery now that Dave is a West End star! Until his contract ends of course (or he's sacked or leaves because not only is he shite but there's no way he's got the stamina for this role). Then they'll be relaunching yet again to fleece the flamily for the umpteenth time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The most excited that child got was for the bubbles and twigs (don’t need to be at disney for that) and that bloody diet coke! He was visibly much more energetic afterwards, those cups were huge, all that caffeine in his little body, makes me so sad. He is feral and completely not his fault, poor little chicken

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If they were getting drinks how did they end up behind Lauren in the queue to buy the bubble sword?
You can easily see everyone around those carts, especially when they are your bleeping family 🙄
Soaf probably orchastrated it so Lauren would buy it

Reactions: 2
Still find it mad Dave’s going to be in Phantom.
There is just no way Soaf is going to cope on her own..
IMG_1781.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where do they live in comparison to London? Will Dave be commuting or will he have to rent accommodation in London? Or does the theatre provide?

Reactions: 1
Still find it mad Dave’s going to be in Phantom.
There is just no way Soaf is going to cope on her own..View attachment 2341335
Jeez, he looks bigger than ever in that photo and he is defying the laws of physics with those teeny tiny feet supporting that massive frame.
---
Where do they live in comparison to London? Will Dave be commuting or will he have to rent accommodation in London? Or does the theatre provide?
Cheshire is in North England. London is in South England. It's way too far away to commute.

Have they actually disclosed the new living arrangements? My money is still on Soaf moving in with Mummy again. There's no way she can cope with Banners on her own, especially for an extended period.

And now Banners is 3 when is that child going to Nursery? The longer they put this off the worse starting school is going to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe he’s actually got this part In Phantom. I think they must have been desperate to resort to casting him. He doesn’t sing, he screeches. Highly overrated and he’ll be insufferable now. But it’s the happiest we’ve seen him in years.
As for Sophie, I will be gobsmacked if she moves south, they wouldn’t be able to afford it now they have a child and dog. She’ll stay in Cheshire for sure

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Dave posted the other day about how he’s been busy moving to London 🤔 can’t remember exact wording but it seemed to me it was just him going… but very vague…

I don’t think she will go, but she’s also not cut out to solo parent, work and look after a dog 😂

I can’t wait to see the Disney world vlogs as I think she went alone and it was hell from the VERY few photos/ videos so far 🤣

what if she didn’t film anything? Are they contractually obligated to post after a free trip 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Dave posted the other day about how he’s been busy moving to London 🤔 can’t remember exact wording but it seemed to me it was just him going… but very vague…

I don’t think she will go, but she’s also not cut out to solo parent, work and look after a dog 😂

I can’t wait to see the Disney world vlogs as I think she went alone and it was hell from the VERY few photos/ videos so far 🤣

what if she didn’t film anything? Are they contractually obligated to post after a free trip 🙄
Think her latest story answers it 🙈

learning to cope on her own … while letter her off lead dog & child run down a country road while she films

(I get roads can be quiet, but that’s a driveway so cars go down it, and it’s a bend )😵💫🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Think her latest story answers it 🙈

learning to cope on her own … while letter her off lead dog & child run down a country road while she films

(I get roads can be quiet, but that’s a driveway so cars go down it, and it’s a bend )😵💫🤣
She's probably hoping they get run over so she doesn't have to deal with them anymore 😠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.