Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story behind this ? So they pretending to stay in a hotel? I think I vaguely remember it being something about legoland right? 😂
As ever their parenting was pitiful on the trip to Legoland. It was cold and raining and all Banners had on was a thin babygro. He looked absolutely frozen. We kicked off on here saying what useless parents they were not to pack for Banners, noting that Soaf and Dave both had jumpers and rain coats on.

When they got home they published the photoshopped picture of Banners in a raincoat. Yes, they did stay in that hotel but Soaf photoshopped her and Banners onto the stock hotel room shot, pretending that she had packed his raincoat as two fingers up to the wolves. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the story behind this ? So they pretending to stay in a hotel? I think I vaguely remember it being something about legoland right? 😂
They did stay in the hotel but their room looked nothing like this, this was a photoshopped ‘see Tattle we DID bring our baby a coat even though you never saw it on him in videos’ moment. The video at the time showed their actual room, as well as Dave folding Borney from an empty bottle not even looking at him and best of all the moment Soph dropped the poor child on the floor and was only worried that Dave had caught it on film, not about the child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They did stay in the hotel but their room looked nothing like this, this was a photoshopped ‘see Tattle we DID bring our baby a coat even though you never saw it on him in videos’ moment. The video at the time showed their actual room, as well as Dave folding Borney from an empty bottle not even looking at him and best of all the moment Soph dropped the poor child on the floor and was only worried that Dave had caught it on film, not about the child.
That really was peak Sophie and Dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were gifted a stay at a nice hotel near legoland. Barney wasn't well they shouldn't have gone. They only brought afternoon tickets to legoland as they are cheaper then moaned about queues and waits and that there hardly any rides that Barney could go on. Barney spent the whole trip stuffed in his pushchair looking cold pale and ill as Soph hadn't taken a coat for him despite the weather which was cold and rainy. She then photopshopped the thumbnail on the vlog to make it look like he had a coat when he was there. In the live they did while there, Soph went to put Barney on the floor and dropped him on his face. Dave also got spoken to by security as he was walking round the car park to "get his steps in", despite the hotel being in a nice area with a lake/river walk nearby. It was a complete shitshow and has probably now been deleted.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They also met up with Knappily on the same trip and were immediately disappointed as Sian made a joke about how she wouldn’t mind holding Barney while they go on a ride and Sophie was gutted when she realised she didn’t actually mean it and she had to parent her own child who was coat less, cold, tired, full of wind from Dave’s poor feeding of a bottle and face dropped live, also Dave was caught swiping on grinder in the car park by security

IMG_4589.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elaine Page mentioned the fat turd when she was talking about the cast change is Phantom on her show today.
I honestly cannot get my head round the fact he’s actually got a decent acting job.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Elaine Page mentioned the fat turd when she was talking about the cast change is Phantom on her show today.
I honestly cannot get my head round the fact he’s actually got a decent acting job.
The man can't sing, can't act and is barely mobile. How on earth he got this gig is an even bigger mystery than how Soaf bagged a free trip to WDW. There are literally thousands of people out there who could perform this role better than he would ever be able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I think she said shes going on the 10th. I assume Lauren has drawn the short straw again unless she leaves Borney with her mum. Thank god little ones are not allowed in the Theatre, but I'm sure we'll have a vlog at some point of Borney rolling around on the floor backstage and throwing his shoes at Daves fellow cast members.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she said shes going on the 10th. I assume Lauren has drawn the short straw again unless she leaves Borney with her mum. Thank god little ones are not allowed in the Theatre, but I'm sure we'll have a vlog at some point of Borney rolling around on the floor backstage and throwing his shoes at Daves fellow cast members.
With a knife in his hand and a cup of diet coke waiting for him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I guarantee Soaf will have considered whether it's acceptable to send Chucky up to Scotland with Chep.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.