Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Soph you big Oaf, stop buying dresses way too big for you. It’s like she’s borrowing them from Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New Post on insta from Soaf......Best video from the trip she says......which is Barney eating a massive slice of pizza while leaning against the bed. And he's literally shoving his face onto the pizza, just eating the toppings. Please sit the poor boy down and cut the massive pizza slice into manageable pieces......

I don't have kids but I know this behaviour is so wrong. How will that little boy ever learn if he can chomp pizza this was and climb on window sills like he did that time

And lets not mention the eating McDonald's, drinking coke and eating a large bag of haribo in one day in DLP 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
New Post on insta from Soaf......Best video from the trip she says......which is Barney eating a massive slice of pizza while leaning against the bed. And he's literally shoving his face onto the pizza, just eating the toppings. Please sit the poor boy down and cut the massive pizza slice into manageable pieces......

I don't have kids but I know this behaviour is so wrong. How will that little boy ever learn if he can chomp pizza this was and climb on window sills like he did that time

And lets not mention the eating McDonald's, drinking coke and eating a large bag of haribo in one day in DLP 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Just watched it, I don’t have kids either but what the hell is she letting him do that for!?
IMG_1678.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Favourite moment in Disney with her son...
Barney staring gormless at a screen, eating a massive piece of pizza like a feral child and holding a dummy
Bloody magical that 💫

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
That video is disgusting. Teach your kid to sit at a table, eat off a plate and get that dummy away from him whilst eating. I would be absolutely mortified if my child did that and would be wiping the evidence, not sharing it. I’m sure Disney really want to encourage guests to smear pizza sauce all over the bed - poor housekeeping dealing with that room.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How disgusting. He’s old enough to be shown how to eat properly, not like a total savage. Nothing cute about this at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Fancy teaching your child to eat pizza on a hotel bed. They have made that child feral 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s allowing him to be like her first born aka chip! The only one she gives a tit about. Poor Barney no wonder he has speech and development delays they probably never speak to him! His parents are a phone or an iPad with anything Disney on!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Favourite moment in Disney with her son...
Barney staring gormless at a screen, eating a massive piece of pizza like a feral child and holding a dummy
Bloody magical that 💫
Sometimes I feel like she sets up these situations just to trigger the wolves 😂😂 it feels like no one could be that clueless!

Reactions: 10
Is so disrespectful as well, you’ve been gifted a free room at one of the Deluxe Disney resorts - treat it with a bit of respect! Hope she won’t be invited back now 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when Dave wouldn't even go on camera!? He's super loud and annoying in this vlog. How tines have changed.. so boring!

Does anyone remember when Dave wouldn't even go on camera!? He's super loud and annoying in this vlog. How tines have changed.. so boring!
Yes! He soon found his bloody voice though, didn't he? :ROFLMAO:

He was apparently too shy to go on camera because he thought viewers would expect Soaf's bf to be a right hottie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The happiest I’ve seen Sophie in a long time was when Barney was left in the hotel room, it’s so obvious she hates the burden of Barney and you can see the fake smiles when they are together it’s a real shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The happiest I’ve seen Sophie in a long time was when Barney was left in the hotel room, it’s so obvious she hates the burden of Barney and you can see the fake smiles when they are together it’s a real shame.
Completely agree, I don’t think he’s the easiest child to look after but a lot of that is down to them and how they have treated him. Poor kid obviously has a few problems and looks happiest when he can just be in his own bubble

• Sad
I only made it about 3 minutes into the vlog. They are so boring, I couldn’t even be bothered to hate watch

Reactions: 5
Completely agree, I don’t think he’s the easiest child to look after but a lot of that is down to them and how they have treated him. Poor kid obviously has a few problems and looks happiest when he can just be in his own bubble
He’s not the easiest child to look after because they’ve taught him no manners, youre right, it IS down to them. It’s certainly not down to any additional needs he has. My nephew has special needs, he’s 10, autistic and pretty much non verbal but he’s an absolute delight to be around. He has his moments (like all kids) but he has always eaten appropriately for his age, not savaging into a pizza slice like that (I bet that’s how Dave eats shovelling it all in!) and he loves cooking for his family and is a great cook - although doesn’t eat the meals he makes as he only likes certain foods.

His mum (my sister) and his dad you can see the love they have for him, they don’t look to be away from him by themselves and probably rarely do tbh. He is their world and ours too, he’s an incredible little boy. Makes me so sad to see Barney treated like an unwanted child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stand that when they talk to the poor child it's just repeated phrases like "good jaaaab" in an American accent, or "wow"......or "Buzz".
They should constantly be talking to him, reading to him, getting him to repeat words, not shoving him infront of bloody Avatar again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stand that when they talk to the poor child it's just repeated phrases like "good jaaaab" in an American accent, or "wow"......or "Buzz".
They should constantly be talking to him, reading to him, getting him to repeat words, not shoving him infront of bloody Avatar again!
I know people like this it boils my piss.

They constantly say “guuud jaaaab buddy!” To the kid. Ffs you’re not American why do it? Pisses me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.