Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss Dave going on Crush yet? I definitely heard them mention it in the latest slog that they were going to do it on their ‘date night’, but must have blinked and missed it. Guess I need to keep watching to see if he did it on another day…

Reactions: 4
What suprised me was Barney was so affectionate with Lauren but wouldnt give Soph a kiss or even acknowledge her all that much

Reactions: 10
Only watching the travel day Paris vlog. How annoying is Dave on Indiana Jones (and the vlog in general). He’s full on irritating children’s Tv presenter mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What suprised me was Barney was so affectionate with Lauren but wouldnt give Soph a kiss or even acknowledge her all that much
Yes, that was very interesting......most probably because despite any issues he has he can tell the affection from Lauren is genuine and she makes an effort with him, not just for the vlogs and pics

Reactions: 7
Thought it was odd how they were trying to not film Lauren when it's clear she loves being on camera...why did they wait so long to post the paris ones?!

I wonder if Chep is staying in Scotland now fatso is working in London for a year? I’d expect so, no way could soaf manage him and Chucky on her own.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely hated that video of Barney, it was disgusting. I don’t really have much to add to everything that’s already been said but he looked so totally detached and almost trancelike to me.

Mother Earth Jess posted a horrible photo of a baby injured during birth with an FSE. No “trigger” warning or anything just scrolled across on her post and I found it pretty disturbing. She’s such a bleep and I can’t believe she’s trying to become a doula. Thought the husband was loaded?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
🤣 Mother Earth Jess.
She has been on overdrive recently with her insta stories. I’m not sure what her point is. Is she wanting to be a Mother Earth influenza or is she actually wanting to be a doula. She seems like hard work #intense!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought he’s detached from Sophie. He’s always been more Dave, maybe she really is a witch 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Having a toddler myself just a bit younger than Barney the vlogs kill my soul! I know everyone is different, but on our most recent Disney trip we were given the opportunity to have a night without our toddler (my mum was with us) and when it came down to it we took her with us! As much as I think I would enjoy some alone time with my husband to go on rides etc, we’ve lived that life and our happiness now comes from seeing her have fun?
If that poor boy isn’t strapped in the pram he’s papped in front of a phone screen, no interaction at all! It’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They seemed like the old sophie and dave in this vlog. I kinda miss those days now 😬🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I cracked and watched, wish I hadn't, God it was boring.

Still openly declaring they let their 3 year old watch not one but two more age inappropriate films which are both 12A was the highlight!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Having a toddler myself just a bit younger than Barney the vlogs kill my soul! I know everyone is different, but on our most recent Disney trip we were given the opportunity to have a night without our toddler (my mum was with us) and when it came down to it we took her with us! As much as I think I would enjoy some alone time with my husband to go on rides etc, we’ve lived that life and our happiness now comes from seeing her have fun?
If that poor boy isn’t strapped in the pram he’s papped in front of a phone screen, no interaction at all! It’s disgusting
Ahhh this. I get so much joy out of seeing my kids have fun, they only care about themselves. It infuriates me!

Did she go to Disney world for 1 day? Why is she wearing the same dress in every post lol

She’s said before that she’s not into Marvel or Star Wars so her posing about in Galaxy’s Edge is so forced/fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.