Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave said in one of the comments he will be in the show for a year! Surely that affects where Soaf lives and her plan to be pregnant by end of 2023
There's absolutely no way Soaf could cope with Banners and a new baby. She can't cope with Banners, so I have no idea how this year will work out for her. The only sensible option is for her to move back in with Mummy. But when have Dumb and Dumber ever made a sensible decision?

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get it. It can’t be a normal PR trip as she would have failed her contract to promote her stay there. We’ve all seen gifted trips, influencers are expected to promote their stays constantly throughout their days. Either something major has happened that’s stopped her doing that or this isn’t a typical gifted trip. She must be doing some other kinda promo I recon.. but I duno what? Maybe filming adverts in the park to be released at a later date?!

Reactions: 7
Dave must have put on the performance of a lifetime, knew it was his only way to not have to give into Soph wanting another baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get it. It can’t be a normal PR trip as she would have failed her contract to promote her stay there. We’ve all seen gifted trips, influencers are expected to promote their stays constantly throughout their days. Either something major has happened that’s stopped her doing that or this isn’t a typical gifted trip. She must be doing some other kinda promo I recon.. but I duno what? Maybe filming adverts in the park to be released at a later date?!
I think they have been promoting an advert for potentially next year. Maybe the free dining plan is coming back next year

Reactions: 2
What a waste of money though, flying some minor YouTuber out to Florida for it. Just get some from the US to do it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m probably going to leave their Patreon. The main reason I joined was for the monthly vlogcast because I like those kind of chatty WDW videos, but they didn’t post one for June. They can’t just not provide their end of the agreement when people are paying for it because they’re “busy”, we’re all bleeping busy😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m probably going to leave their Patreon. The main reason I joined was for the monthly vlogcast because I like those kind of chatty WDW videos, but they didn’t post one for June. They can’t just not provide their end of the agreement when people are paying for it because they’re “busy”, we’re all bleeping busy😂
What was the last update on there?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The patreon will be abandoned now just like all of Sophie’s dreams. There is no way she will do it on her own and Dave is going to have less time now. I honestly don’t even know why they start these things. They very obviously are not capable of sticking to any sort of schedule.
She however will not close the patreon, she will just ignore it knowing it’s still bringing in some extra ££

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What was the last update on there?
It’s the second DLP vlog - the usual tit. I too think it will Probably be abandoned now with everything happening because they won’t be doing Disney anytime soon with his schedule in phantom. I am sure
It will be up soon for you to all see. Nothing thrilling. It’s just the usual tit show although Dave doing the web slingers ride is a treat for you all 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I still can’t actually believe she named her first born after a kids rollercoaster she worked on for a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All her life she's wanted a free trip to Disney World, that's all she 'worked' towards. Work hard enough and you can go to Disney World whenever you want

Reactions: 17
If Disney offered me a free week long trip, knowing that I would have to adhere to their itinerary and produce advertising for them I would say no thank you.
We’re not rich and have 5 children but we’ve both worked hard, not squandered money, bought DVC points at a good price (because we researched it) so we could afford to take our family (5 children cost a lot to take on holiday), and also put down a deposit on a house in Clearwater with redundancy money when my husband’s company folded taking his pension with it. We’ve now paid that mortgage off so we can now get Florida residents tickets and have income from the rental for our pension.
Not bragging here just saying that some of the younger generation seem to think that everything should be given to them on a plate without having to work for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If Disney offered me a free week long trip, knowing that I would have to adhere to their itinerary and produce advertising for them I would say no thank you.
We’re not rich and have 5 children but we’ve both worked hard, not squandered money, bought DVC points at a good price (because we researched it) so we could afford to take our family (5 children cost a lot to take on holiday), and also put down a deposit on a house in Clearwater with redundancy money when my husband’s company folded taking his pension with it. We’ve now paid that mortgage off so we can now get Florida residents tickets and have income from the rental for our pension.
Not bragging here just saying that some of the younger generation seem to think that everything should be given to them on a plate without having to work for it.
Why do we need to bring 'generations' into it?
Sophie is incredibly work shy and lazy but she doesn't represent a generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do we need to bring 'generations' into it?
Sophie is incredibly work shy and lazy but she doesn't represent a generation.
Couldn’t agree more, let’s not open the can of worms of how much harder it is for the “younger generation” to get on the housing ladder no matter how hard they work in comparison to previous generations (wages vs market and mortgages) and stay focussed on the point that these two just don’t want to work at all!
A role model??? He’s got to winding us up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lauren is off to Miami next week...defo think she's an air hostess still..Good for her, experiencing other places other than Disney!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.