Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously hasn’t bothered to change his nappy if he’s still in his pyjamas. If she’d changed his nappy in the morning surely she’d then just change his clothes whilst at it?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The part must be for a huge chunk of a bloke and those are probably in short supply tbh.

Soph can’t cope alone with the kid hence him still being in his pj’s

Reactions: 3
Imagine gifting an expensive trip to a woman who can't even be arsed to dress her kid.
Absolute waste of space.

Reactions: 4
Im in absolute disbelief that she took him out in his pjs!!! Wtf
To be fair, at least he had some clothing on, albeit completely inappropriate clothing. And no shoes ... That poor unfortunate soul having that idiot at his parent. I'm still in absolute disbelief that she had him sat on the Eurostar with no trousers and at a restaurant in DLP with no top on. She's an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 10
So where's the DLP second vlog?

She KNEW that she would be going on this trip to WDW so she could have edited and scheduled the vid to go up to both her patreons and youtubes. Instead patreon get's a smug "hello from Disney World" post instead. The poor youtube subscribers if they didn't follow them on instagram will have no idea that Dave has got a job or that she has been gifted a trip to WDW.

THIS is the type of YouTuber Disney decide to send to WDW for free, one that can't keep her viewers properly informed (unless you pay), can't schedule a video to keep up interest in another Disney park and really doesn't give two shits about her subscribers. Not to mention all the scummy scammy things she has done.

Whoever is running "marketing" in Disney should hang their head in shame!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im in absolute disbelief that she took him out in his pjs!!! Wtf
The people who were gifted these trips all probably had schedules to abide by, I’m guessing soph was up late and had no time to change him and was running late for the character meet itinerary

Reactions: 6
Are they actually the clothes he slept in? Because I admit my kids have worn PJ tops as T-shirts many times .. sometimes PJs are far too nice to be PJs & buy them to wear as main clothes! But I don’t then use them as PJs as well..

The people who were gifted these trips all probably had schedules to abide by, I’m guessing soph was up late and had no time to change him and was running late for the character meet itinerary
I definitely believe she is permanently running late out of laziness and incompetence BUT surely you would spend the 60 seconds to put socks and shoes on? I have a boisterous (!) toddler same age as Barney and it can be done
Edit: I don’t think my child has any SEN so maybe I’m being unfair. Perhaps Barney really hates the sensation of shoes on his feet? He didn’t wear them much in DLP either

Reactions: 3
I definitely believe she is permanently running late out of laziness and incompetence BUT surely you would spend the 60 seconds to put socks and shoes on? I have a boisterous (!) toddler same age as Barney and it can be done
Edit: I don’t think my child has any SEN so maybe I’m being unfair. Perhaps Barney really hates the sensation of shoes on his feet? He didn’t wear them much in DLP either
Jury is out on whether him not wearing shoes and being permanently strapped into his buggy or being held is SEN or tit parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But he's literally never had a good singing voice, even when he got that gig doing that short Phantom show thing. It's clear he's never had proper vocal coaching and has no idea how to use his voice. Just for a start, he's singing outside his natural register which is one reason why it sounds so strained.

This is why I'm absolutely gobsmacked that he got this role. There are literally thousands of Musical Theatre wannabees out there with great voices and good acting skills. Dave has neither of these so I have literally no idea how he got the job. Plus people must be aware of the fact that he was not well liked by the cast and crew at TPTGW. The West End is a small world and people talk.
Well I am Not personally a fan of his voice but he’s definitely had training. And clearly casting thought he had a good enough voice to be in one of the biggest shows in the west end. And not even a background role. I may not like the guy but credit where it’s due. He’s not getting this role because he’s a big guy or some deal was made and he’s certainly not getting it with an untrained or bad voice. He got it on his own merit and good for him. I hope it gives him a kick in the ass to be more productive.

Reactions: 6
Well I am Not personally a fan of his voice but he’s definitely had training. And clearly casting thought he had a good enough voice to be in one of the biggest shows in the west end. And not even a background role. I may not like the guy but credit where it’s due. He’s not getting this role because he’s a big guy or some deal was made and he’s certainly not getting it with an untrained or bad voice. He got it on his own merit and good for him. I hope it gives him a kick in the ass to be more productive.
He has been training in the gem

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I go to the West End a fair amount. I would not pay to hear him sing. In fact, was toying with taking my mum to Phantom again, but I can’t face seeing it when he is in it. No thanks!

Reactions: 4
Can’t get over how quiet Soaf’s been - must’ve been a nightmare journey home?!

Reactions: 7
It’s probably dawned on owl eyes that she’s got to cope with a child she doesn’t like on her own for months on end.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s probably dawned on owl eyes that she’s got to cope with a child she doesn’t like on her own for months on end.
Dave said in one of the comments he will be in the show for a year! Surely that affects where Soaf lives and her plan to be pregnant by end of 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.