Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres Soaf?!
Daves off gallivanting in London with his MT "friends"going to various shows, Soph is nowhere to be seen thats why she's on silent mode, she's probably scheming as to how she can scupper Daves new found freedom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daves off gallivanting in London with his MT "friends"going to various shows, Soph is nowhere to be seen thats why she's on silent mode, she's probably scheming as to how she can scupper Daves new found freedom
Won’t be hard to find him in London, just log into his Uber eats account then wait for him to return from his trip to tescos and B&Q with a box of tissues and 3 spare toilet seats for all the ones he will be breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh she must be struggling without manslave Dave helping out. I bet chip will stay in Scotland now

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Looks like Dave is just doing Monday - Friday. Where are the vlogs?!
This will just be while he’s rehearsing & doing tech. When he’s actually on stage, it’ll be over the weekends too. He’ll get days off but they’ll be on various days over the weeks!

Reactions: 4
There won’t be until he’s put into the show. So if he’s only in tech at the moment, he won’t be on the cast page
Sorry, misread his post, I thought he'd said he'd done Tech week. Still, I'd be mightily pissed off if I paid good money for tickets and had to suffer his dreadful singing and acting.

Reactions: 4
One of two things will happen. Either Dave will drop out of the show, or him and owl eyes will split up.

• Wow
  • Haha
There is a new patreon video and it has crush’s coaster EXCEPT you only see them queue and then come off …. No ride footage. So whether this is another Flight of passage lie who friggin knows … apart from that it’s dull as tit - Barney gets his own coke and goes to a character breakfast where he has a knife in his hand. The usual high standard parenting is we have come to expect 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
There is a new patreon video and it has crush’s coaster EXCEPT you only see them queue and then come off …. No ride footage. So whether this is another Flight of passage lie who friggin knows … apart from that it’s dull as tit - Barney gets his own coke and goes to a character breakfast where he has a knife in his hand. The usual high standard parenting is we have come to expect 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t believe for a second he got on crush’s coaster, I went on it last week and I’m a size 20 and it was VERY snug… I don’t buy him being on it for one second

• Heart
I fell asleep watching you tube and woke up to a video being played about a guy who looked smaller than Dave trying out the test seats at Disney. He didn’t fit into most of them and couldn’t do flight of passage. There is no way that Dave did it

• Heart
I don’t believe for a second he got on crush’s coaster, I went on it last week and I’m a size 20 and it was VERY snug… I don’t buy him being on it for one second
I’m a 12/14 with a chunky bum I struggle getting on there. The worst part is crawling out of the seat when it’s finished, I usually go A over T.

There is Absolutely no way he got on crushes coaster.

• Heart
Just given me memories of Dave “coming off” flight of passage pretending he rode it but there was no crowd with him so he clearly had to leave via emergency door. So so so bleeping cringey how can he show his face in public when we all worked out it was a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just given me memories of Dave “coming off” flight of passage pretending he rode it but there was no crowd with him so he clearly had to leave via emergency door. So so so bleeping cringey how can he show his face in public when we all worked out it was a lie.
Indeed...and they've got a lot of form on this sort of deception. Remember Soaf photoshopping Banners in a coat into "their" hotel room on that disastrous visit to Legoland to try to cover her arse that she's a useless parent who doesn't dress her child adequately. Stevie Wonder can see through their pathetic attempts to lie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe it either. It is so tight that the bar thing that comes up from the floor that the restraint is attached to really hurt and scraped my legs. I only went on once because of that and came off complaining about it being so sore on the legs and I don’t think crossing my legs as I sat down would have made the leg part be any more comfortable. So I won’t believe them unless Dave mentions it hurting his legs (I still won’t believe them even if he does to be honest…).

And didn’t she vlog on Indians jones where you even go upside down? So I’m sure could have vlogged a tiny bit of crush.

Reactions: 2
Yep time sure does fly Dave...unlike your supposed weight loss in the last 4 years 🤔
Screenshot_20230725-151512.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.