Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d been going down a bit of a rabbit hole with their old vlogs. I can’t understand how they decided to move out of their house near London. They seemed so excited to be moving in there.

Do we think Dave is going back into The Play that goes wrong? Or a similar play? Maybe as an understudy.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t understand how people think it’s ok to give little kids that amount of fizzy drink?! I’m very aware that I am probably the exception but my oldest is 14 and she doesn’t even have fizzy drinks!! (I would allow at special occasions but certainly not that amount of volume!) he’s just so little, there are many other “nice” drinks he could have if they wanted to give him treats!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t understand how people think it’s ok to give little kids that amount of fizzy drink?! I’m very aware that I am probably the exception but my oldest is 14 and she doesn’t even have fizzy drinks!! (I would allow at special occasions but certainly not that amount of volume!) he’s just so little, there are many other “nice” drinks he could have if they wanted to give him treats!
It was the full bag of haribo’s that did it for me! (over 600 calories! )

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Congrats to Dave but Soaf did you really have to ruin the announcement with those fugly pink slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow Sharon Rooney replied to Dave...always thought that he was just a stalker fan. Does this mean they are moving?

Shame all of his hard earned money will go on pointless Disney Holidays.

Reactions: 7
Yes he sings in quite a few numbers. This happens to be my favourite musical so I’m curious to see how he does
Honestly good for him. It's not an easy career to do.
Hopefully this gives them both a kick up the arse and maybe moving london will be a good thing.

Reactions: 16
Fair play to Dave, interested to see how this will go and how it fits into Sophie's plans to leave 2023 pregnant

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.