Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK you're convincing me I should look at trying DLP again, however I've noticed something odd.

Soaf said on her Q&A that she booked everything through Disney, I've just tried to price up a cheeky post Christmas trip but they don't seem to offer the travel at all n
I know (unlike Soaf) that they have stopped doing the direct Eurostar but that would've stopped when they were going and was announced in Aug last year so is this her making up stuff again or did she get her "friend" to sort it all through Disney or maybe I'm missing something?
DLP took away the option to add travel to your package though their website (even though it’s advertised that you can book it), we usually book tickets+hotel through DLP website and then booked travel separately

Reactions: 3
Have you tried disneylandparis.com? That gives you the option of booking travel along with hotel/tickets from what i see?
Ahhh fair enough, Disney even though they make billions really are tit at online things. I think it’s because I clicked on the first thing that was on about booking then didn’t have the option for transport. Thanks for clearing it up!

Turns out I can’t go then anyways as passport will have too few months left on it and can’t renew until I get back from my holiday in October/November

Reactions: 3
Nothing to thrilling the usual shambles ….. 😂😂😂😂 don’t worry you all get to see it in a few days 😒🤦‍♀️
Already cringing at the photo of her crossing the road in Paris, even though you’re on a crossing you really need your wits about you there rather than posing for a camera!!

Edit my bad it’s London, same rule applies though

Reactions: 5
Is that one of the "perks" of the club? Is it the same video, just early/no ads?
Yes the exact video - honestly nothing ground breaking. They eat chipotle, Barney is manic and high on sugary drinks, he’s still wearing the skin tight t shirt from their honey moon and she’s wearing the polka dot dress 😂😂 they forget to finish the vlog because they all fall asleep …. Oh it’s a treat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 actually I lie seeing naked Dave squashed in the single bed (supposedly Barney’s bed but we all
Know where Barney sleeps) in the premier inn is a f**king treat 😒😫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
There you have it in all it’s blurred loveliness 😂😂😂😂 but you get the idea 🤮🤮🤮🤮 no wonder there have been no more baby browns 😯😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep going on about the refurbished rooms at Cheyenne. I’m sure they’ve been this way pre Covid?

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep going on about the refurbished rooms at Cheyenne. I’m sure they’ve been this way pre Covid?
I think they were refurbished around 2016/17, we went in early 2018 for the Tower of Terror pass holder event and stayed in a Toy Story 2 themed room. Great Disney experts at it again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes the exact video - honestly nothing ground breaking. They eat chipotle, Barney is manic and high on sugary drinks, he’s still wearing the skin tight t shirt from their honey moon and she’s wearing the polka dot dress 😂😂 they forget to finish the vlog because they all fall asleep …. Oh it’s a treat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 actually I lie seeing naked Dave squashed in the single bed (supposedly Barney’s bed but we all
Know where Barney sleeps) in the premier inn is a f**king treat 😒😫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
There you have it in all it’s blurred loveliness 😂😂😂😂 but you get the idea 🤮🤮🤮🤮 no wonder there have been no more baby browns 😯😳
It's actually mega-lolz that they're keeping up this pretence of sleeping in the same bed! Do they think anyone buys it for a single second?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow less than 48 hours exclusive for Patreons who says that £4(plusVAT) isn’t worth it??

• Haha
I think Lauren must have had her own room? They can't all have shared that.

She seems v shy compared to Instagram, but also more normal and nicer than Soaf. She was quite cute with Barney.

Don't know why they took so long to edit or post it wasn't groundbreaking.

• Heart
Oh wow Soaf managed to time travel on the Eurostar!! 🤦‍♂️ My god she’s thick!!

Oh and Soaf you haven’t got greasy roots it’s called going grey!!

Funniest part of the vlog was the Indiana Jones ride where she was desperately trying to keep up her fake smile whilst getting battered from side to side. 🤣

The rest of it was dull and I feel really sorry for fake American accent Lauren who is obviously designated babysitter for the whole trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daves witch tits jiggling away as they rush along the platform are at least a D cup, that top needs burning!! Also Barney jumping on the bed at premier inn and getting in it with shoes on, what a pair of scruffs those two are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No way they shared that room, Lauren was probably at the Newport Bay.
Soph...'we chose this hotel for the toy story theme', crap, she does not like Disney character themed hotels thats why she always used to diss the budget hotels at WDW until she realised she couldn't afford to stay at any of them, same with DLP. Her going round the room like that's fine, a bit basic etc, she was mortified to be there and I think it's hilarious.
Had to laugh at Dave going on about the masculine smell in the hotel....while Soph pans the camera across his tits. What an ass he was on that Indiana Jones ride, I could imagine the cast members faces as he came down the stairs towards them, they should have just gone .'Non' and pointed him to the exit, instead one of them poor buggers had pack him into that ride....twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.