Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hope this gives Dave the confidence he desperately needs , puts his foot down on spending , I recon the sister will move in

Reactions: 14
I truly hope this gives Dave the confidence he desperately needs , puts his foot down on spending , I recon the sister will move in
Lauren lives in a fancy flat in London so I doubt it. Dave will be earning enough to keep Soaf in the bungalow

Reactions: 3
Well,well,well Dave has eventually got a job after what….3 years. Good for him though, I hope it gives them stability. Do these role’s receive good pay though? I’m assuming costs for accommodation will be covered if they have to move or does it not work like that?

Reactions: 10
What part do we think he has - he said principle role which is a lead role … she has to go with him surely! I wouldn’t want to be apart from my Husband but he is lovely ❤ and that’s after 21 years 😂😂 you people are so quick … I am slow and old 😂😂😂😂 it starts July 31st 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well,well,well Dave has eventually got a job after what….3 years. Good for him though, I hope it gives them stability. Do these role’s receive good pay though? I’m assuming costs for accommodation will be covered if they have to move or does it not work like that?
I’m not 100% sure but I think for a principle part in a high profile show the pay will be pretty decent. They often assist with accommodation for the leads and for stunt casts but not sure if they’d do it for Dave? He might have to find somewhere himself?
I did a quick Google search as to how much the west end pays and found this link https://www.whatsonstage.com/news/how-much-do-west-end-performers-earn-compared-to-broadway_58192/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it's a role he's played before, fine but predictable. He did manage to get his tiny foot in the door after all however the announcement is typical arrogant Dave babyyyy🤢 He has sat on his ass for over 3yrs, most west end performers work so hard, audition after audition and take any job in between to support themselves and family, he's just got his ass off the couch one time and got a role on the west end.
I also would be worried about his voice, I hope he doesn't ruin it considering he's not been singing and doesn't appear to have had any coaching for years.
God he's gonna be even more insufferable from now on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So it's a role he's played before, fine but predictable. He did manage to get his tiny foot in the door after all however the announcement is typical arrogant Dave babyyyy🤢 He has sat on his ass for over 3yrs, most west end performers work so hard, audition after audition and take any job in between to support themselves and family, he's just got his ass off the couch one time and got a role on the west end.
I also would be worried about his voice, I hope he doesn't ruin it considering he's not been singing and doesn't appear to have had any coaching for years.
To be perfectly honest I’m amazed his agent was willing to represent his lazy ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuinely concerning for Sophie's mental health! Can she manage a toddler, pregnancy/newborn, all alone, with a husband doing 8 shows a week the other side of the country!

Reactions: 13
Well, colour me surprised. That’s a fairly big role. He’s gona need to buck up his fitness levels to be doing multiple shows a week. Although this role is typically played by larger actors. I’m almost certain they will be moving.. can’t imagine Sophie parenting on her own for weeks at a time.. poor Barneys gona thrust into overwhelming London tourist crap isn’t he 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wtaf. I hope his voice is better than he demonstrated in “sing to me Dave” is all I can say.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuinely concerning for Sophie's mental health! Can she manage a toddler, pregnancy/newborn, all alone, with a husband doing 8 shows a week the other side of the country!
She won’t, Nana ratbags will be on hand to do all the manual labour

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe Soaf and Barney will move back with her mum now Nina and Lauren have moved into flats elsewhere...

Reactions: 4
I think they will move. But doesn't soph have a Job? Unless they can work from home.
I can't see dave being away from Barney.
But it's not cheap living in london

Reactions: 6
So you think Dave will happily live in London and not see Barney? :eek:
Not really, I think soaf will be going down to London quite often and I’m sure Dave will come up when he can, but any time she’ll be expected to look after Barney on her own she’ll go straight to mummy’s. Remember the fuss she made when Dave spent a couple of days in London when Barney was a baby?

Reactions: 8
I think they will move. But doesn't soph have a Job? Unless they can work from home.
I can't see dave being away from Barney.
But it's not cheap living in london
Soaf was temping for 3 days a week...but only to pay for disney and not Barney's future

Reactions: 4
We should have a sweepstake on how long Dave gets to play this role before Soph either takes Barney down to London for days on end so Dave gets no sleep or announces she's pregnant and Dave has to come home because she can't cope.
If hes earning a decent wage now they should be binning the Tragic Club they won't though....oh god I've just realised we will be subjected to Dave vlogging at Phantom, I feel sorry for his fellow cast members who have to endure that while pretending they like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.