Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have made home videos that are better than the dull tit they sporadically churn out…

Reactions: 5
I’m almost certain they are moving .. where too, that is the question!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We haven’t seen the beige bungalow properly for months , I’m convinced they’ve had to move for whatever reason

Reactions: 1
I think she might actually be pregnant. There was a shot of her looking in the mirror at the hotel, and her stomach looked really swollen.

Side note: I want to burn that bloody droopy sad sack dress, with the spots. HOW many MORE times are we going to see it? 😮
---
Funniest part of the vlog was the Indiana Jones ride where she was desperately trying to keep up her fake smile whilst getting battered from side to side. 🤣
Same :ROFLMAO:
Watching her getting jolted around, whilst trying to maintain that big Wallace and Gromit grin, gave me far too much enjoyment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It will be something very underwhelming as it always is and almost certainly will make no sense whatsoever!

Reactions: 11
It was seeing that comment that made me go back and take a second look at her. Then I could see what they were referring to.

I saw that comment and I got confused too.

I’d like to think she hope she wouldn’t be going on thrill rides whilst pregnant though!

Dave’s very clearly at his highest weight ever, the gym and diet have definitely gone out the window with his IG updates and preaches also he’s back spouting love for all his fav foods such as biscoff ice cream etc.

Chuckie has clearly had way to much caffeine, I’m sure soaf will say it’s Coke Zero but who cares it’s still fizzy and has way too much caffeine for him and it’s clear from the vlog he is over stimulated. We didn’t see anything disney had to offer him except pram time, McDonald’s and napping.

If Sophie is knowingly pregnant she is stupid for going on a roller coaster, especially as she was so worried about stupid little things like her teeth and rashes on her body during pregnancy, she did look slightly puffy.
not sure who idea it was to let her lose with the kitchen scissors on Barney’s hair.

Whatever the news I pray it’s not another baby for everyone’s sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Side note: I want to burn that bloody droopy sad sack dress, with the spots. HOW many MORE times are we going to see it?
I can't believe she wore that dress for 2 days straight, both days with travel which can get sweaty, and they got caught in the rain in London......at least Dave changed his stained red top after a day and a halfs wear......he honestly must stink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Whar happened to all her other dresses? Looked like she packed loads. Just proves that she orders for reels then sends stuff back. She's had that spotty dreas for years. Nothing wrong with that just why order loads of other dresses?

They are either moving or pregnant. Surely Dave hasn't gotten an acting job or whatever, he's the worst he's ever looked.

Surely after she said Dave had to go back to his agent when they arrived back in the UK then it is to do with him getting a role, unless Dave needs permission from his agent to get her up the duff again?

As I said before be prepared to be underwhelmed and baffled as it’s all part of the hype it up thing she does. Let’s look at the last hyped up announcements, the shop is MIA after a year and Patreon has 0.26% of their YouTube subscribers signed up with very little content.

My guess is, is that Dave has a job in a London show and they are either moving or he will be away a lot.

Reactions: 9
If Dave has got a theatre role, it must be as the bouncer…he’s enormous!! Unless he’s playing ‘Billy Bunter….’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was probably puffy as they had a severe lack of sleep with Barney in the evenings, as they like to keep him asleep in his buggy in the day as much as they can so they can try and relive their pre child days. She doesn't excercise and they eat crap so she probably is bloated. However if she is pregnant to avoid a major backlash over going on the rides, Soph will say she felt off, they took test on the last day and found out she was pregnant at Disney🤢 and of course the flamily will believe her.
I'd be surprised if Dave had managed to get his tiny foot in the door of any west end production he really isn't all that, and I cant see Soph moving away from Cheshire for anything to do with Daves non existent career. Perhaps we'll find out later...

So they ended the vlog moaning about having a difficult night with Barney yet earlier in the day let him have a large fizzy drink in McDonalds and eating a whole bag of Haribos! Make it make sense??!! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.