Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs sake put him down he's got legs and why have they still got those reins on him, there is nothing wrong with them for appropriate times but this pair use them because they are lazy and can't be arsed to watch him properly. Then the 2nd pic with poor Barney stuffed in a pushchair why is he napping?, fancy posting that pic of them looking like they couldn't be happier as he's asleep😡

Reactions: 8
They nearly missed the train🤣🤣 they never let us down do they, and what's with the parent swap??? Thought that was what Lauren was there for ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY would you post that ‘family’ photo with Barney fast asleep?! Wait until he is awake & then get a nice family photo surely?! I’m all for ‘keeping it real’ but it’s still nice to have a few family photos to remind you of your holiday! My 3 year old isn’t always smiling & my 6 year old has a solid Chandler style fake smile 😂 but it’s still a photo where everyone is awake & vaguely looking at the camera!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
1687273787788.png

why do they put the foot/leg rest up like that? Noticed it on their usa trip too - must be so uncomfortable for the kid!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2253870
why do they put the foot/leg rest up like that? Noticed it on their usa trip too - must be so uncomfortable for the kid!!
It’s sad they they are still giving him a screen even in Disney land? Surely there’s loads to look at and do… maybe let the boy out of his pram. (I’m not against screen time it’s very useful lol) but it’s all the boy ever does. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Almost dropped my phone when I swiped across to the photo of her sister holding Barney’s hand. At first I was like “IS THAT SOPHIE!!!!????!” because the clothes she was wearing is my style….. Then scrolled to the next picture and sure enough, there’s Soaf wearing her Granny dress and sweater & I was knocked back to reality LMAO. State of it

• Sick
Reactions: 11
“If we could go direct in the future we would” well you can’t as they’ve cancelled that route but of course being Disney experts they would know this right? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wondering if Dave wonders if he married the wrong sister 😂 I'm sure she spent ages setting up this pose!
She’s honestly vile. Sorry, I just can’t stand the vapid fake influencer thing. Dripping in fake gear. Yuck. Sophie may be dull as tit, but at least she’s not pretending she’s a millionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.