Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking for something easy to watch on YouTube and had a look back at some of their older videos.

They attempted a non-Disney holiday vlog series to Lanzarote. This was pre-wedding/Barney. They admit on it that this was the first time they’d been on a holiday that wasn’t Disney. However, they can’t help themselves and liken the hotel building to Disney Springs, plus other trivial comparisons, then by the end of the holiday they ungratefully say that even though they’ve enjoyed themselves it doesn’t compare to a Disney holiday. I’m wondering if they are obsessed with Disney because it gives them more views, or they are just narrow minded about anything non-Disney. They also laugh about being late for their flight even back then.

This is also the vlog where they admit that they’ve nominated themselves for the Cosmo awards, and ask their viewers to vote.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wondering if Dave wonders if he married the wrong sister 😂
I would say the answer to that is no.

If you had said 'the wrong sibling' however I would be inclined to agree. 😏

With regards the insta pics Lauren needs to get them all done early doors. As each new day of babysitting Borney and sharing a room (and bathroom 🤢) with the Dave will suck the will to live out of her let alone any desire to set up the perfect insta pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Disney holiday is like my idea of a horrible holiday 😂 each to their own but give me a pool, a sunbed, a book & days filled with my husbands company any day! I’m a massive rollercoaster fan & I’d love a day or two on some coasters but I also need to put my feet up!

I say all this, I have two young kids. My holidays are mostly spent chasing them round like a loonatic no matter what our holiday is 😂

Reactions: 4
A Disney holiday is like my idea of a horrible holiday 😂 each to their own but give me a pool, a sunbed, a book & days filled with my husbands company any day! I’m a massive rollercoaster fan & I’d love a day or two on some coasters but I also need to put my feet up!

I say all this, I have two young kids. My holidays are mostly spent chasing them round like a loonatic no matter what our holiday is 😂
Lol same I also just hate crowds and other people in general so somewhere like Disney where I imagine it’s hard to escape the crowds would drive me insane. I kind of like watching peoples Disney vlogs but would not really want to go. The only way I’d go is if in a few years my kiddos wanted to go, I’d do it for them but that’s it haha

Reactions: 3
They are not true Disney fans they know nothing of it and don't make any effort to be knowledgeable about it. They think they are Disney vloggers but they are not, their last vlog still only has 6 and a bit thousand views and it had DLP trip in the title, they are lazy and just rely on the few who stick by them for views, but even with some of their last few vlogs mentioning Disney they have not been able to pull in the views and I think even a lot of their usual viewers have got fed up. I cant wait for this trip to air and be a complete waste of time and money , I won't say effort as they never put effort into anything.

Looks like she is forcing him to smile for the photo on her latest picture.
A holiday they’ve spent thousands on should not have ‘the lowest of the lows’. If you feel that way you should absolutely not be taking your toddler on this kind of trip. It might be different/challenging but certainly not the lowest possible. I know they live in dreamland but people are dealing with much worse things than a miserable kid on a holiday only his parents want to be on.

Reactions: 25
They have been better off investing that money in some private help for Barney with his speech to back up whatever NHS help they are getting as she never mentions it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
First time posting! More magic club update, they sound like they’ve had an awful time with Barney and are only happy when away from him?!
IMG_2697.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just don't understand why Barney has his dummy in just sat at the table, he's obviously about to eat so I just can't understand why he needs it. I can't believe a speech therapist hasn't told them to ditch it now.

Reactions: 17
No sleep until 1am, then stuck babysitting Chucky for 3 hours later that night whilst S&D lived it up on the rides.

Yep, we will have a new tattler in our midst in a few days. Look out for the handle "Little Sister Belle".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No sleep until 1am, then stuck babysitting Chucky for 3 hours later that night whilst S&D lived it up on the rides.

Yep, we will have a new tattler in our midst in a few days. Look out for the handle "Little Sister Belle".
CHUCKY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HELPPPP 😭😭 omg I just laughed out loud.

Why have I never thought of that comparison before🤣

• Haha
Perhaps if they had allowed Barney to be up and about when they arrived at DLP rather than being stuffed in his pushchair for their convenience and encouraged to sleep all afternoon he wouldn't have been bouncing around the room as they put it like a chimp until 1am. Walls are thin at those hotels I'm sure the other guests were well impressed. I would have been livid if that had been my sisters child in the room I was sleeping in but then again I wouldn't have been stupid enough to share

Reactions: 16
What’s in this trip for her sister?!

Barney looks so uncomfortable in any photos on their holidays. He looks overwhelmed. He looks disinterested. 9/10 he’s strapped into a buggy either asleep, bored or watching a phone. What is the point? It’s like forcing your square child into a round hole. It’s clearly not a place for him right now. He’s young & he clearly has a few developmental things going on. Take him on a relaxed holiday to the sea side, let him enjoy a quiet beach. Let him go at his pace somewhere where he isn’t contained in a buggy constantly, overwhelmed with massive crowds & high energy. I’ve watched toddlers at Disney & I’ve seen them really engage with it. But Barney doesn’t seem too at all. God forbid he dislikes Disney as he gets older. They’d probably have a better time themselves too!

They went for lunch & ‘the cartoons kept him in his pram & eating his food’ .. are you kidding me?! Get him the hell out his pram, sat in a high chair & interacting with the grown ups. Colouring a picture. Playing with toys. YES, my kids watch my phone out for lunch/dinner occasionally, more so when they were younger but never the entire meal. My youngest is a few months older than Barney & she’s playing with toys, stickers & colouring in cafes since she was much younger. I’m honestly no martyr, my kids watch loads of TV but when we are out & about and I’m paying money to do activities, the screens stay at home. Otherwise, why bother paying to do stuff at all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand why Barney has his dummy in just sat at the table, he's obviously about to eat so I just can't understand why he needs it. I can't believe a speech therapist hasn't told them to ditch it now.
Yeah I thought the same. He’s nearly 3, they should think about getting rid of it really. I know someone who let her son have a dummy until he was like 4/5 and his speech was Terrible. But she was also at fault because he would talk with it in and she wouldn’t say to take it out. It made him pronounce words so bad, he had speech therapy for years and he’s 17 next month and even though he can say words properly and he is understandable, he still has an odd way of talking. (I don’t know how to really explain it to be honest) my point is, dummies can have long lasting effects if they have them for too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.