Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s in this trip for her sister?!
I assume Sophie has sold it to her as a good opportunity to get insta / YouTube followers as it’s being seen by her 40k subs, but as we have seen from her view count they don’t get support or engagement from all them 40k it’s more like 5k and very little engagement in comments due to cherry picking, i have no idea on insta about the numbers.

Reactions: 7
What’s in this trip for her sister?!
Growth of her socials, Disney and trying to poach Soaf’s viewers. The whole family, apart from the brother, seem to be obsessed with becoming online “stars”!

Reactions: 6
Pissing myself Barney didn't go to sleep until 1am, Soaf if you let him drink Coke :mad: and don't let him run his energy off during the day what do you expect.

You've got to feel sorry for the kid, he looks completely bewildered most of the time and then his parents go off and have an absolute blast without him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like Lauren has returned to London
Wonder if they ate staying a few days extra

• Wow
It saddens me that having read their day 2 highlights they had a tit time when Chucky (amazing!!) was there....but when they ditched him for a few hours they had the time of their lives.

Why bother having kids? I get that it's not all plain sailing but jeez give the lad a break.....it's not his fault he has landed a couple of cunts for parents who'd rather forego his needs for likes on Instagram and YouTube. It has been blatantly obvious for at least a year that Barney is neurodiverse and perhaps Disney with its crowds and noise is not the place for him right now at his stage of development.

Unfortunately Sophie is fixated on maintaining this social media life which is totally unrealistic and not sustainable long-term. They should ditch it now for the sake of their son and disappear into normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Should we be suprised about how little they have bothered to post? Or are they saving it for a super exciting vlog series...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Lauren has returned to London
Wonder if they ate staying a few days extra
They said they had 3 nights at DLP ? Is that right, so they would be home today, weather today was supposed to be rubbish also, bet Lauren can't wait to get home. Can't wait for the vlogs I'll bet after their massive lie in on the first day and rubbish weather and leaving the parks early due to bad weather, all their content will be of them on their own wishing they were still childless, they won't have a lot of content. Why didn't they just take Barney on a nice beach holiday, they are a selfish pair of twats. I still also believe that if Soph had a girl we'd have none of this complaing and it would all be oh look at our beautiful daughter in her princess dresses etc etc.☹

Reactions: 9
SUCH a lot of money for literally 2-3 days..... I've never understood why so many people love Paris Disney. Not judging people here who like it but in my opinion, the Disney in Paris is so much smaller, less breathtaking, & costs an arm and a leg just to go for a few days! Just don't understand it tbh.... Seems such a waste.

SUCH a lot of money for literally 2-3 days..... I've never understood why so many people love Paris Disney. Not judging people here who like it but in my opinion, the Disney in Paris is so much smaller, less breathtaking, & costs an arm and a leg just to go for a few days! Just don't understand it tbh.... Seems such a waste.
I actually prefer DLP to WDW. There is usually an argument that is costs similar to Florida to go however, for me, the most expensive part of a trip to Florida is the spending money. I can usually get away with taking £200-300 for DLP but always end up taking £1500-£2000 spends to Florida.
Everyone has their favourite park for different reasons but this is why I always prefer a short flight over to Paris :)

However I always get the feeling that Sophie and Dave aren’t even interested in DLP and are just wanting it as a quick fix *cough* ALLFORTHEVIEWWWS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually prefer DLP to WDW. There is usually an argument that is costs similar to Florida to go however, for me, the most expensive part of a trip to Florida is the spending money. I can usually get away with taking £200-300 for DLP but always end up taking £1500-£2000 spends to Florida.
Everyone has their favourite park for different reasons but this is why I always prefer a short flight over to Paris :)

However I always get the feeling that Sophie and Dave aren’t even interested in DLP and are just wanting it as a quick fix *cough* ALLFORTHEVIEWWWS
I get what you mean! ! But we booked California flights and hotel for 1551 for 2 of us for a week next April. We just wanted to do Disneyland and a few touristy bits - all in it will be about £3000 (spending etc) which yes for a week is a lot but I still think is value for money over 3 nights at DLP (which is lovely but expensive!)

Reactions: 2
Disney full stop isn't worth the money wherever in the world it is. I love WDW and understand the reluctance with DLP as I have said exactly the same thing in the past.

This year for the first time in years (apart from COVID years) we deliberately have avoided Disney and the amount of holidays we have done or are going to do this year is ridiculous and all together it will still only be at most a third of cost of a WDW holiday, this includes a week in Sorrento in a 5* hotel.

• Sad
I think you need to compare like for like when you compare WDW/DL/DLP. Not saying people here are but I've seen peoplr on DLP Facebook groups comparing prices for packages which is 2 weeks in WDW at either a value or and I drive hotel against a 4 night stay at The Disneyland Hotel at DLP.......chalk and cheese to the extreme

They obviously had an awful time as they have yet again vanished! We will probably see the vlogs around Christmas time...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I continued down a bit of a rabbit hole of their old vlogs. In one they mention Charlotte Ruff who I think distanced herself from them after breaking covid rules. In the other one she mentions her best friend Kerry who was also her bridesmaid. In the vlog she was raising money for her to run a marathon and asked donators to hashtag #teamsophiedave or something like that. Just wondering what happened to all these friendships she’s never mentioned since having Barney.

I wonder if Lauren is doing her own vlogs for her channel too? It would be funny to see the difference in content.. and funny to see a video of soph and Dave where soph hasn’t done the editing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What exactly have they given the Tragic Club, no pre holiday packing or planning content, did they do any mini vlogs or lives for them from DLP ?. They've even gained another patreon ....how??

• Haha
More tragic club updates ….
---
Thrilling content - your welcome 🤗 😂
---
What exactly have they given the Tragic Club, no pre holiday packing or planning content, did they do any mini vlogs or lives for them from DLP ?. They've even gained another patreon ....how??
Nothing - no videos just daily content like this tit and they are home now 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.