Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed but let's just say Gordon Ramsay isn't exactly losing sleep over Soaf's culinary skills. If I were offered the choice of shop bought biscuits or her (apparently toxic) stew I'll stick with the digestives thank you very much.
The stew was a master chef hospital worthy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to poor old Mary. I still remember the lumps' excitement when she sent them a wad of cash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is she wearing a thick long coat but other people are wearing T-shirts? Weirdo
IMG_5839.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I decided to watch a Tim Tracker vlog today, not a fan but catch up every so often and I think Jenn just said Jackson is 3 and a half.......what massive difference between him and poor Barney and lets be honest The Trackers aren't the best parents either but wow.....the kids are miles apart. I really hope Sophie and Dave are getting help and advice for Barney, he definitely needs it

Reactions: 2
I decided to watch a Tim Tracker vlog today, not a fan but catch up every so often and I think Jenn just said Jackson is 3 and a half.......what massive difference between him and poor Barney and lets be honest The Trackers aren't the best parents either but wow.....the kids are miles apart. I really hope Sophie and Dave are getting help and advice for Barney, he definitely needs it
I thought the same. I watched a Zoe vlog recently, and I know a lot of people their opinions on her and Alfie, but I couldn’t believe how advance their daughter seemed to Barney. I feel so sorry for him, I don’t have kids so not sure if it’s normal for children to have delayed development like he does but I really hope he is getting the help and support!

I thought the same. I watched a Zoe vlog recently, and I know a lot of people their opinions on her and Alfie, but I couldn’t believe how advance their daughter seemed to Barney. I feel so sorry for him, I don’t have kids so not sure if it’s normal for children to have delayed development like he does but I really hope he is getting the help and support!
Ottie is amazing! She's so talkative and seems really clever. They seem to spend a lot of time with her talking normally and she's with adults a lot. She is very cute;)

As cute and advanced* Ottie is, I don't think it's fair to compare her to Barney who obviously has something developmentally going on through no fault of his own. Ottie isn't even 2 yet, plus she has 5 or 6 adults (who don't work) at her beck and call constantly. I hope for Barney's sake Soaf has got him the help and support he needs.

*to me she's a normal 2 year old. I've worked with children for years plus have two of my own and she's on par. I think she seems more advanced because she is never shown around other kids her age on the vlogs and they talk to/treat her like she's 5. Just my personal opinion 🙂

Reactions: 11
Yeah, this is not an untrained voice. 🙄 You don’t have to like him as a person or influencer but I’ve seen Phantom all over the world and he’s just as good as every other Piangi. He sounds great.
My mother was a voice coach for the Los Angeles Opera. I was surrounded by fabulous voices for 18 years.
Yeah....he is very good. Better than he should be considering years without a singing coach. He must be one of the lucky ones I guess.

Last edited:
sorry if this has been discussed I'm just catching up on their latest disney vlogs and is anyone else getting really awkward vibes, especially after they went to see fireworks it felt like there was a lot of tension (granted they could have been tired it just reminded me of when me and my bf have argued and we're being civil but are still angry lol). I used to actually like them, I think I've even commented on their threads before saying that but thar poor boy clearly was so overwhelmed at Disney and just was so not interested and they played it off as him being 'tired'. Yes, he probably was tired but he seemed so happy just running around and shut down around any of the characters

Reactions: 2
sorry if this has been discussed I'm just catching up on their latest disney vlogs and is anyone else getting really awkward vibes, especially after they went to see fireworks it felt like there was a lot of tension (granted they could have been tired it just reminded me of when me and my bf have argued and we're being civil but are still angry lol). I used to actually like them, I think I've even commented on their threads before saying that but thar poor boy clearly was so overwhelmed at Disney and just was so not interested and they played it off as him being 'tired'. Yes, he probably was tired but he seemed so happy just running around and shut down around any of the characters
Given that Soaf and Oaf cannot stand the sight of each other, tension would be usual with those two. FFS, they were barely talking on their honeymoon let alone several years down the line.

My youngest is 2 years 5 months. I’ve just potty trained her in a month. And she speaks full sentances. That’s not really anything to do with parenting. She just picked stuff up like her older sister did. I do think Barney may have additional needs but it is up to the parents to ensure he gets the help he needs

Reactions: 1
Haha there’s a bit where she says if this is the first time you’ve watched them you’ll probably see Barney with his dummy in his mouth and lots of screen time, but they aren’t like that all the time. Doesn’t sound any different to any normal day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.