Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the travel day on invidious, that shark is ridiculous! And her saying MCO has changed….it’s a new terminal you tool!
She is thick as pig tit. The fact that she didn't know it was a new terminal astounded me. It shows she doesn't watch her supposed Disney besties videos. I can't believe Disney gifted this fraud a holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My daughters friend (a BIG Phantom fan) saw the new cast on opening night and said Dave was really good 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are a strange pair, I would never give them a view now. Can’t believe there are people out there who still enjoy watching them. I’d rather be a good mum and show interest in my child than get free Disney trips. She useless.

I know some people have explained that Dave is apparently a really good singer and very talented. I know nothing about music/theatre. But if he’s so good why has it took so long to get a role?
My guess is it's because of his size. There aren't many roles in music theatre that would require or accommodate a tenor with a body the size of his.

Reactions: 6
I can’t be fucked to watch any of their vlogs - have they addressed what their actual plan is for this year? Surely he isn’t going to take the train to Cheshire for one day a week all year? That would be utterly exhausting
Not to mention expensive, cheapest seems to be about £70 there and back, and its a 3 hour train both ways, seems like such a waste of the day

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Dave has a blow up bed to use between shows, what with that and all the food he seems to be consuming, he's going to be bigger than ever..

Reactions: 4
she’s acting like some kind of celebrity now her husbands got a west end role.

Reactions: 3
She’s really pushing the supportive wife role at the moment, and he’s giving her all the credit for him achieving his dreams. Seems very narcissistic and overcompensating as in reality she’s probably jealous.

Reactions: 10
They are a strange pair, I would never give them a view now. Can’t believe there are people out there who still enjoy watching them. I’d rather be a good mum and show interest in my child than get free Disney trips. She useless.

I know some people have explained that Dave is apparently a really good singer and very talented. I know nothing about music/theatre. But if he’s so good why has it took so long to get a role?
Because there are literally thousands of people vying for the same roles. You can be trained and talented but there are only so many roles to go around.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else have the feeling she’s going to use this weekend to seduce Dave and poke holes in some condoms so she can have baby No.2 and Dave can move back to Cheshire?

Maybe I’m just being a little cynical idk…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.