Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit views so far for a Disney travel day.

It's almost as if people are pissed off with lazy bastards getting given expensive stuff for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
More freebies?! Whst a fake photo
Here’s what I’ve never been able to understand about Sophie. She’s unbelievably shallow, vapid and concerned with appearances, yet she’s happy walking around with him as her husband?! Beats me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here’s what I’ve never been able to understand about Sophie. She’s unbelievably shallow, vapid and concerned with appearances, yet she’s happy walking around with him as her husband?! Beats me
Just don't get how they both make money for their agency and what the agency actually does. And they have friends now?

I suppose they have just made some money from Soafs free Disney trip some how...

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230810_195523_Instagram.jpg

I am more proud than you will ever know......
FFS, Banners hasn't got a chance has he poor little sod?

Reactions: 3
They are a strange pair, I would never give them a view now. Can’t believe there are people out there who still enjoy watching them. I’d rather be a good mum and show interest in my child than get free Disney trips. She useless.

I know some people have explained that Dave is apparently a really good singer and very talented. I know nothing about music/theatre. But if he’s so good why has it took so long to get a role?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know some people have explained that Dave is apparently a really good singer and very talented. I know nothing about music/theatre. But if he’s so good why has it took so long to get a role?
Because it’s a phenomenally over saturated market. Each year more theatre grads are churned out and there are finite companies, tours and productions. It’s hugely competitive and even established west end actors don’t necessarily go from role to role. Add to that he doesn’t dance and has a specific body type, both of which limit his role suitability, it’s not surprising it has taken so long.

Reactions: 9
I can feel me getting triggered again, I don't understand why someone is sitting at Disney (now I know this is probably all the management companies work) looking at all the Disney/Orlando vloggers and thinking she really hits who we want to promote our parks!!

This is someone that is literally showing on the vlogs that they are promoting really bad parenting, they are enabling someone that was trying to rip off their IP, has been caught breaking COVID rules even on a vlog, has been caught trying to rip people and a charity off with dodgy pins. These are people that vlog and you see more of the hotel room than the actual parks, who has no idea about most of anything Disney.

Why them?

Why not choose someone like The Despicable Three who are a family who work hard to go on holiday and produce really informative vlogs? They could actually try and turn them to love Disney (as they prefer Universal) and they fell on hard times recently with Jim losing his job, but instead of sitting on his ass like lard arse and owl eyes, he went out and got another job. Oh, also even though they have half the subscribers than these two they have had roughly the same amount of views for a non-Disney/Orlando related trip as S&D's WDW videos as well as constantly adding to their subscriber count.

Who is making these decisions?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can feel me getting triggered again, I don't understand why someone is sitting at Disney (now I know this is probably all the management companies work) looking at all the Disney/Orlando vloggers and thinking she really hits who we want to promote our parks!!

This is someone that is literally showing on the vlogs that they are promoting really bad parenting, they are enabling someone that was trying to rip off their IP, has been caught breaking COVID rules even on a vlog, has been caught trying to rip people and a charity off with dodgy pins. These are people that vlog and you see more of the hotel room than the actual parks, who has no idea about most of anything Disney.

Why them?

Why not choose someone like The Despicable Three who are a family who work hard to go on holiday and produce really informative vlogs? They could actually try and turn them to love Disney (as they prefer Universal) and they fell on hard times recently with Jim losing his job, but instead of sitting on his ass like lard arse and owl eyes, he went out and got another job. Oh, also even though they have half the subscribers than these two they have had roughly the same amount of views for a non-Disney/Orlando related trip as S&D's WDW videos as well as constantly adding to their subscriber count.

Who is making these decisions?
It seems like they pick people that have no regular commitments, like Disney in (NO) detail etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry ifI’ve missed this but what does Sophie do for a job? In the travel day vlog she says she’s usually in work on a Wednesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry ifI’ve missed this but what does Sophie do for a job? In the travel day vlog she says she’s usually in work on a Wednesday?
She sits in her car eating a chocolate pack lunch

Its a secret, mystery and cover up like most of their life, it’s why they get the freebies they pretend to be someone they are not and hide all the bad stuff and comments that don’t fit the comment section

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the travel day on invidious, that shark is ridiculous! And her saying MCO has changed….it’s a new terminal you tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.