Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends has a 3 year old and was asking my advice on whether they should take him to Disneyland Paris or not. My answer was "You're going to pay a lot of money to not do a lot" and they thanked me for the reality check. Kids at that age just want to run around and explore and trying to get them to wait in a queue to see a 5ft tall mouse or sit in a car that's going to throw them all off balance and mess with their centre of gravity isn't fun to them. Sure, some kids do like it but you need to actually know your child and pay attention to their likes, preferences etc. Just from watching some of the videos, it's really clear that Barney would probably prefer to be in the woods or on a beach for a holiday, not forced to fit into his parents warped sense of reality.

Here end the rant.
TOTALLY agree!

I felt so sorry for Barney. They are forcing an innocent child to do what make THEM happy when doing it makes him overstimulated, overwhelmed, and exhausted. It's a hairs breath between that and abuse. And I don't use that word carelessly.

But what is even worse, is that Soph and Dave watched Barney on three different Disney trips really struggling and then Soph thought, "Hey! I know, I'll take Barney back to Disney World as soon as we get back from DLP!"

It was horrible and selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It was horrible and selfish.
Well that sums up Soaf in a nutshell. She's a deeply unpleasant person and I can only hope that Dave sees the light while they're separated. She dragged him down to her level. When they first met he was a hard worker, she turned him into the lazy lump he became.

Reactions: 8
Well that sums up Soaf in a nutshell. She's a deeply unpleasant person and I can only hope that Dave sees the light while they're separated. She dragged him down to her level. When they first met he was a hard worker, she turned him into the lazy lump he became.
Agree in parts but Davd didn't take much persuading to become a layabout when he thought there was easy money on the table after the cosmo win which itself was hollow A.F

Reactions: 5
Agree in parts but Davd didn't take much persuading to become a layabout when he thought there was easy money on the table after the cosmo win which itself was hollow A.F
He was still working after Cosmo and of course did his stint in TPTGW and that Phantom mini tour thing. It was during lockdown when they announced they were doing YouTube full time (yes, I know, laughable in retrospect) and they both gave up work. IIRC he didn't look overly happy with this decision at the time but went along with Princess Soaf for a quiet life.

Thank goodness he put his tiny foot down about Phantom and didn't succumb to her manipulation yet again.

Reactions: 7
He was still working after Cosmo and of course did his stint in TPTGW and that Phantom mini tour thing. It was during lockdown when they announced they were doing YouTube full time (yes, I know, laughable in retrospect) and they both gave up work. IIRC he didn't look overly happy with this decision at the time but went along with Princess Soaf for a quiet life.

Thank goodness he put his tiny foot down about Phantom and didn't succumb to her manipulation yet again.
A fully grown man with a child should not be manipulated. He had responsibilities and he failed them. No excuses. They are as bad as eachother and poisonous together. He needs to divorce her.

Reactions: 9
A fully grown man with a child should not be manipulated. He had responsibilities and he failed them. No excuses. They are as bad as eachother and poisonous together. He needs to divorce her.
Totally agree but when you're in a relationship with a narcissist it's not always easy to stand up for yourself. She chipped away at his self confidence bit by bit over the years.

If she really loved Dave she would be absolutely delighted that her husband got an amazing opportunity like this. Its what he's wanted all his life. Instead she's bitter, angry and jealous of his success. That tells you all you need to know about what sort of a wife she is.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully some distance will help them learn to live independently while still in a relationship. Relationships def need that balance of being a team but still being your own person. These 2 have been so co-dependent since pregnancy. Dave has been a layabout in recent years but I think he has it in him to buck up. It is sad that he’s so far away from his wee boy though.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow. I’m shocked. I assumed west end actors would earn a lot more than that.
But they are still doing California…something doesn’t add up. 🤔
Soph be claiming single parent benefits now 😂 pretending they have split and he’s living in London so she needs housing benefit to help with rent and all other single benefits she can claim… California here she comes! 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph be claiming single parent benefits now 😂 pretending they have split and he’s living in London so she needs housing benefit to help with rent and all other single benefits she can claim… California here she comes! 💰
Christ, don't give her ideas ...

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe that she’s actually considering California in the near future given Dave’s work and also Barney‘s stage in life. That’s a hell of a trip and is it meant to happen in one of Dave’s hols. To hell with letting have some rest time with family, Chip or even visiting his folks. Nah, travel across the world to try get another couple of Patreons to sign up.

Reactions: 7
Solo parenting...dave is away working and her family helps out. Trying to be relevant!
Isn't she missing someone from that photo if she is solo parenting?

Edit: Sorry just realised it was captured from a story where Banners is there.

Reactions: 2
Or she roped in another person on the trip 🤷‍♀️

I guess we'll find out when the vlogs come out
Not sure if this has been mentioned but on the new vlogs a girl called Evie from their management traveled with her and Barney to WDW to help wrangle her 2 year old (which is so annoying when he was literally days away from being 3 but still she insists on always says “my crazy 2 year old😡😡😡)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.