Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but on the new vlogs a girl called Evie from their management traveled with her and Barney to WDW to help wrangle her 2 year old (which is so annoying when he was literally days away from being 3 but still she insists on always says “my crazy 2 year old😡😡😡)
Nope, no knowledge of this at all. Was this from the Patreon page?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nope, no knowledge of this at all. Was this from the Patreon page?
Yes on the new video of their travel day. It was thrilling. I actually left but have still unlocked the last video! I think after his new fancy job and her getting a freebie to WDW I couldn’t justify the patreon spying either. She is soooo f**king irritating 😠 MORNINGGGGGGGKkkkkkkkkk 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been mentioned but on the new vlogs a girl called Evie from their management traveled with her and Barney to WDW to help wrangle her 2 year old (which is so annoying when he was literally days away from being 3 but still she insists on always says “my crazy 2 year old😡😡😡)
Wow this is some revelation. So after poor Lauren's experience at DLP getting Chucky dumped on her 24/7 Soaf has managed to put every member of her family off going on holiday with her. I knew there was no way she could manage on her own but to have to take a complete stranger with you because you have no family or friends who want to be with you is something else. What a loser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes on the new video of their travel day. It was thrilling. I actually left but have still unlocked the last video! I think after his new fancy job and her getting a freebie to WDW I couldn’t justify the patreon spying either. She is soooo f**king irritating 😠 MORNINGGGGGGGKkkkkkkkkk 😂😂😂😂😂
Morningk......that really pisses me off, speak properly you idiot and help your poor son out too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Poor Dave having to travel down for 1 day. Surely Soaf could go to London for a few days as she doesn't work and they could get a hotel?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's no way travelling hime for one day? That's going to get old very quickly, a few weeks of that that he will be knackered. Mind you zero sympathy they moved miles away from London for no good reason considering Daves "profession" idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's no way travelling hime for one day? That's going to get old very quickly, a few weeks of that that he will be knackered. Mind you zero sympathy they moved miles away from London for no good reason considering Daves "profession" idiots.
That move was 100% because Soaf wanted to be close to Mummy to make a fuss of her during her pregnancy and then help her look after the baby. Yet again a completely selfish and ill thought through decision. And yes, they're paying for it now.

I feel really sorry for Banners. 3 is a critical age in child development and we all know Soaf is completely bloody useless as a parent, despite claiming to have a degree in Early Years (which I'm doubting more and more as we witness how shockingly clueless she is as a parent).

At least Dave and Banners appeared to have some sort of connection. He's now left with a narcissistic parent who sees him as nothing more than an inconvenience. Speaking from my own experience, this is going to be one very unhappy childhood.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m no Stepford wife, but if my husband was using his one day off a week to travel halfway across the country to see my, I might make a bit more effort for a delicious family reunion lunch than that. She is so lazy. I had three under two and half and worked and would still cook decent dinners every day…

Reactions: 7
I’m no Stepford wife, but if my husband was using his one day off a week to travel halfway across the country to see my, I might make a bit more effort for a delicious family reunion lunch than that. She is so lazy. I had three under two and half and worked and would still cook decent dinners every day…
Agreed but let's just say Gordon Ramsay isn't exactly losing sleep over Soaf's culinary skills. If I were offered the choice of shop bought biscuits or her (apparently toxic) stew I'll stick with the digestives thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed but let's just say Gordon Ramsay isn't exactly losing sleep over Soaf's culinary skills. If I were offered the choice of shop bought biscuits or her (apparently toxic) stew I'll stick with the digestives thank you very much.
I think I’d just consume my own faeces tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.