Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to hate it when he starts going out for cast dinners and having something of a social life. And I am HERE for it 😂

No doubt we'll soon be seeing a resurgence of the insufferable luvvie he was when hanging with TPTGW cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
8 shows a week......how long do we think he'll last?
He's totally unfit and morbidly obese, I can't begin to imagine the strain on his heart. Added to the fact that his voice has not been trained correctly, nor has he maintained any vocal practise and you have a recipe for disaster. If he makes it to Christmas it'll be a miracle.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He hasn't got the stamina to do 8 shows a week, plus the pressure that she wants a sibling for Barney. She's already working it out in her head, someone please warn the Royal Mail the turkey baster might be being sent 1st class London to Sandbach 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He hasn't got the stamina to do 8 shows a week, plus the pressure that she wants a sibling for Barney. She's already working it out in her head, someone please warn the Royal Mail the turkey baster might be being sent 1st class London to Sandbach 🤢
Hope Dave gets to enjoy some of his hard earned money. She's already plotting the disney trips!

• Angry
Is this the beginning of the end for Sophie and Dave’s marriage ???

Is it normal for theatre people to be gushing about each other when they've only known people 5 mins with instagram emojis and captions etc or is Dave just making himself look like a bit of a twit?.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooof Soaf clearly not happy, not letting him speak for more than 2 minutes without getting the WDW trip in. Also notice the little burps are back!! Why would he give up his career just for a few days in Disney? I bet there wasn’t even a discussion from him about it, same with the second child that he clearly has never wanted, she is just scheming as she realises that she has to actually do some work now looking after Banners.

You know, I actually have a lot more respect for Dave now, don’t get me wrong he’s still a lying muppet but at least he is trying to do something with his life rather than relying on the scam “brand” of Sophie and Dave!

Reactions: 16
Is this the beginning of the end for Sophie and Dave’s marriage ???
I thought exactly the same thing, it's almost like a trial separation...Dave will love being in London, she will resent him for it. I can't imagine Soaf moving to be with him, she made it clear in the vlog she won't move.

She will tell him to come home, she won't be capable of being a single parent. By that time she would have enjoyed not working and living of Daves phantom money cue more B&M hauls 🥴 my bet is, as soon as they go to California she will put pressure on him to move back.

Dave will either quit phantom (if he's lasted this long) and go running home to sit on his ass in the bungalow, not work and give banners a sibling

Or

He will finally grow some balls, stop giving into her princess behaviour and stay in London where he is happy.

The next year will be make or break for them

Reactions: 4
If that’s the case, I pray they don’t have another baby. Because Band Aid babies never ever work.

Reactions: 3
Credit where credit is due, Dave has done well to land a west end role. I can’t comment on his singing or acting as I’m no expert but usually when I see west end shows, the casting and talent is brilliant so I’d like to think he done a grand job in landing such a role.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it normal for theatre people to be gushing about each other when they've only known people 5 mins with instagram emojis and captions etc or is Dave just making himself look like a bit of a twit?.
Yeah they all do it, actors are very over the top with each other. Then bitchy as hell behind their “bffs” backs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aha! Thank you so much for your post, this has answered so many of my questions... Like how on earth Dave got the part. Clearly he was the only person available to drop everything immediately and go straight into rehearsal. It's like when he went back into TPTGW briefly, he was literally the only person available.

If he manages to stay in the production for a year (and that's a big if, given his lack of ability and stamina) then hopefully it'll be long enough for him to realise once and for all that he didn't marry a rock star. He married a narcissistic witch who will always prioritise her needs before her son, her dog and her husband.

Oh and of course a year is plenty of time for him to meet Mr Right and start living his authentic life.
Oh come on. Do you know how many people audition for a west end role? He was not the only one available. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yeah, he didn’t get the part because he was available. It’s Phantom, not a local am dram. He’s clearly given a great audition and fair play to him. His voice IS trained; I think it’s awful, and he clearly hasn’t kept up with training or looking after it, but he went to Mountview which has a reputation for solid MT actors and is consistently ranked as one of the better schools in the UK.

We might be able to criticise him for his “a little word about cardio” attitude, work ethic or vlogging ability, but let’s not pretend he got this part just because he was free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone put up a recording of the debut show. I believe that’s Dave 8 mins in - he sounds pretty good to be fair 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.