Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just caught up but the whole trip seemed a disaster. Thing is and you guys might disagree with me but I wouldn't of judged them if just soph and dave went to DLP not as if they went for weeks, could of left barney with daves mum where he'd have the time of is life. Then could of booked them all a little English holiday with barney.

Reactions: 13
I hope this top secret news is a job for Dave and not a big brand collab.

That’s the other thing influencers get all top secret about. I can not stand to see them get some fully paid trip somewhere

Reactions: 10
I hope this top secret news is a job for Dave and not a big brand collab.

That’s the other thing influencers get all top secret about. I can not stand to see them get some fully paid trip somewhere
We need a poll!

I'm leaning towards:
Theatre job for dave
ATD has gifted them something (they did beth francesca recently and she's not even really a vlogger at all, so that must be their target)
Baby no 2 click bait
Bought a house
Or just another disney trip

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say she’d let everyone know this week what the secret was?
Why do they never stick with their promises.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she’d let everyone know this week what the secret was?
Why do they never stick with their promises.
To be fair to Soaf she said they will let us know when they can say. I suspect Dave is under NDA if he has got something or they were jumping the gun and we will never hear about it again.

Reactions: 4
Obsessed with watching all of the west end audition on tik tok some of them are incredible and so young! No way does Dave have a chance now? The audition classes also look v energetic. Wish I could sing like that!

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker on this thread.
It's such a shame how much Sophie clearly doesn't like DLP and makes it sound awful to her followers. It's such a lovely place and we have so many happy memories from there, it can't really be compared to WDW because of the size etc. Some people can't afford a WDW trip and might be so excited to go to DLP and she clearly looks down on it saying things like 'the magic moments don't last' 🙄😔 not very helpful at all and so snobby...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The bubble burst when she decided to breed a child they're not mentally or financially capable of looking after. Has she forgotten Disney World was an utter disaster? They're so tiresome.

Reactions: 27
Honestly, it’s a theme park. None of them are any more magical than the other. The better enjoyment almost certainly comes from the nicer weather & novelty of being in the US with different & oversized portions of food.

If the magic ‘doesn’t last’, why the hell did they go back then? Why not just put the money towards a week in Spain on the beach or a few days in Centre Parcs?! I bet Barney would enjoy it way more!

Reactions: 20
So not only is she a useless lazy cow she also has memory retention issues*.

"In Florida it's like 100% magic for two weeks".

Yeah right Soaf, we watched those vlogs. Either you haven't got a clue what 100% of anything actually is or you're talking about pre-Borney days (and even then that's a stretch).

*Did you know sloths are in the top ten of all animals with the worst memory in the world.

Reactions: 17
She hates DLP she always has and has in the past been snobby and derogatory about it when she hadn't even been. I did note that the Tragic Club patreons went up to 114 but have come back down to 109, people obviously signed up for the DLP content then realised how crap it was. What is she going on about the flight to florida being easier as you can fly direct, erm you can fly from Manchester to CDG you've done it the last trip, silly mare she just wants to make DLP sound inconvenient when it isnt at all. The WDW vlogs showed the holiday was a complete tit show but we expected nothing less, Soph lives in a fantasy world. And where is the life changing announcement?

Reactions: 18
She's an idiot. Anyone with even a passing interest in the Disney parks knows DLP has the best BTM, best Space Mountain, best Pirates, best castle and cutest theming of any Fantasyland. And that's even before you get into the unique stuff like the totally fantastic Dream and Shine Brighter. These comments only go to prove what a faux fan she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their views for their 2022 Walt Disney World vlogs, make me so happy. The differenceeeee from their previous WDW vlogs 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's an idiot. Anyone with even a passing interest in the Disney parks knows DLP has the best BTM, best Space Mountain, best Pirates, best castle and cutest theming of any Fantasyland. And that's even before you get into the unique stuff like the totally fantastic Dream and Shine Brighter. These comments only go to prove what a faux fan she is.
Not sure on best pirates as Shanghai’s is incredible! I’m not a lover of DLP but the like for like rides are so much better at Paris.

I haven’t been since Disney took back control of it but it was very much a “European” park when I went and they generally don’t hit that same vibe for me as the American parks as they never go the extra mile. Having said that it could well have changed and if anything the last time I went to WDW it was going more the way of not bothering and doing just the bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For gods sake her sister is now the natural Cheshire doula what kind of nonsense is this!! What happened to that weird Cheshire brand consultant thing? I sincerely hope she has adequate training and qualifications…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For gods sake her sister is now the natural Cheshire doula what kind of nonsense is this!! What happened to that weird Cheshire brand consultant thing? I sincerely hope she has adequate training and qualifications…..
What's the new Instagram?

Oh FFS, sort of helps if I post the pic 🤦‍♂️
All I can feel is sorry for her. What does she think will happen if she walked outside her house without looking like a model?
Extreme vanity.....coming from extreme insecurity I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree!! I was lucky enough to go to the 50th anniversary in WDW and the 30th anniversary in DLP, and wow DLP just went above and beyond. The parades, the drone show and their latest song ‘Ready for the ride’ is the greatest song ever haha. I don’t understand how she thinks the magic is just ‘fleeting.’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.