Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she likes to come across as so ditsy…all ‘what am I like?!’ She doesn’t seem to realize it just makes her look stupid and inept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
At first I thought people who said they was mistreating Barney was out of pocket. But, I gotta admit. They seem like theeee most awful, lazy, uncaring parents. Sophie spends a fortune on her crappy style. And can’t even make her son look presentable 99.9% of the time. That photo of him on the train, rank. I’m sorry but he looks such a scruff. Whenever I see parents with kids out in public with them showing their nappy to the world. Hair looking a mess, scoffing on unhealthy snacks, looks all sticky. It grosses me out. Sounds terrible I know but I just think erghhhh. And ALWAYS judge the parents. Cause there IS NO EXCUSE. No matter what accidents happen, PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON YOUR CHILD & try not make him look like a homeless child. The duck

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge
According to Soph, they got caught in the rain so changed him out of his wet clothes in to what was presumably the spare set of clothes, then he poured a drink over himself so had to get stripped off until they could get another set of clothes once they got their suitcases back.

I think this was the train from DLP to Lille, but I’m not familiar with that train to know if they really didn’t have access to suitcases til they got off.

Reactions: 3
According to Soph, they got caught in the rain so changed him out of his wet clothes in to what was presumably the spare set of clothes, then he poured a drink over himself so had to get stripped off until they could get another set of clothes once they got their suitcases back.

I think this was the train from DLP to Lille, but I’m not familiar with that train to know if they really didn’t have access to suitcases til they got off.
My personal experience of the Eurostar is that I have always been able to access my suitcase(s) on the train if needed. She thinks people are stupid enough to believe her fairy tales but we see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, she likes to come across as so ditsy…all ‘what am I like?!’ She doesn’t seem to realize it just makes her look stupid and inept.

People think the whole "why an I like this?" Thing is cute (& relatable), it's not it's self absorbed!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I followed Sophies sister on insta to see the DLP content and got a notification of a new story.......the pic on the right is definitely photoshopped right? I can see marks on the lift door behind her

To the left is the same outfit 16 weeks ago so a weight loss is possible but I'm not convinced

But why do that when you already look great?
I could understand overweight me doing it!
Oh FFS, sort of helps if I post the pic 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eurostar you can access your case at all times. Even if there’s other cases in front of it, competent parents would have gone and got him clean clothes. Assuming it would be the same for the train to Lille, as they’re not like airplanes where your luggage is taken from you. They’re just neglectful parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As a parent surely it's just pure embarrassment to have your 2 year old sat on a train with no trousers on? I'd be mortified! Why share it?! "Oh haha us silly parents forgot a spare change of trousers". It's not funny Soaf, it's neglect. I want to stop watching them, but I also can't wait to see them with another baby, either another ginger-haired boy that Sophie will despise, or a brown-haired sophie-double who will be treated like a princess and poor Barney will get pushed to the side. If that happens, Dave might as well go back to Scotland and take Barney with him to be cared for by Nanna Fran!

Reactions: 14
I hope if they have another child that it’s twin ginger boys!!! That would really piss on her parade 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most parents I know (myself included) are happy to go out looking like a scruff but my children are always immaculate, plenty spares in the bag because toddlers get messy and accidents happen. I couldn’t imagine my kids looking like how some of these YouTube families do (S&D, the Inghams etc) whilst making sure I had a million different dresses and branded shoes?
Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who only takes one set of spare clothes?! I mean, I have a reflux baby so I pretty much carry an entire wardrobes worth of clothes but still. 😂

Reactions: 3
Who only takes one set of spare clothes?! I mean, I have a reflux baby so I pretty much carry an entire wardrobes worth of clothes but still. 😂
She showed loads of clothes in the suitcase for Barney? Unless that was a lie and she removed half of them after

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous that they didn’t take the poor lamb spare clothes . Why didn’t they access his case if they were on the Eurostar and pull something else out ? For holidays I pack triple the clothes for the kids than I do for me , because I know even my nearly 4 year old is going to need to change occasionally due to messy food , falls , playing outside etc .

I find it quite inexcusable that they wouldn’t put some bottoms on the poor thing . Soaf can’t be seen dead in anything other than an immaculate floral dress but they let poor Banners walk around in his nappy . Just abhorrent

I might look like I woke up on the wrong side of the crack house sometimes , but I take so much pride in making sure my children are dressed well and are clean and happy .

I’m not saying Banners needs to be dressed like he’s been looked after by a nanny at Downton Abbey (or Downton Flabby in Dave’s case) but For gods sake , put some clothes on him ! This is like when they made him sit topless in a restaurant in DLP all over again !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ridiculous that they didn’t take the poor lamb spare clothes . Why didn’t they access his case if they were on the Eurostar and pull something else out ? For holidays I pack triple the clothes for the kids than I do for me , because I know even my nearly 4 year old is going to need to change occasionally due to messy food , falls , playing outside etc .

I find it quite inexcusable that they wouldn’t put some bottoms on the poor thing . Soaf can’t be seen dead in anything other than an immaculate floral dress but they let poor Banners walk around in his nappy . Just abhorrent

I might look like I woke up on the wrong side of the crack house sometimes , but I take so much pride in making sure my children are dressed well and are clean and happy .

I’m not saying Banners needs to be dressed like he’s been looked after by a nanny at Downton Abbey (or Downton Flabby in Dave’s case) but For gods sake , put some clothes on him ! This is like when they made him sit topless in a restaurant in DLP all over again !
Downtown flabby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.