Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll enjoy watching them trying to get Barney to school on time next September 😂 I’m pretty organised & even I struggle with that one - I’m usually yelling at me kids to get out the door while throwing their backpacks at them 😂 If they are moving, I wondered if they’ve considered they’ll need to do his school application between Sept & January. Even if they choose to defer him (which I’d probably be leaning towards if I was them right now), they still need to apply & then defer his place once he’s been allocated a school..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they really enjoy it with Barney in tow either. Barney would be just as happy with a seaside holiday playing on the arcade machines.
We took our toddlers to a Wales beach a couple of weeks ago and they had the best day! Jumping in the sea and waves, building sandcastles and putting the 2p coins in the machines at the arcades. They thought it was hilarious when money kept falling out of the bottom. Simple things is what kids that age need! I'm a massive Disney fan and can't wait to take them, but I put their wants and needs first and Disney is just too much at this age, especially if you do it like s&d where you do rope drop to close! Poor Barney 🥺
It blows my mind that they live so close to Chester zoo and don't go, I think Barney has been once! Mine have been a few times, especially as it's free for them ATM and they love it!

Reactions: 13
We took our toddlers to a Wales beach a couple of weeks ago and they had the best day! Jumping in the sea and waves, building sandcastles and putting the 2p coins in the machines at the arcades. They thought it was hilarious when money kept falling out of the bottom. Simple things is what kids that age need! I'm a massive Disney fan and can't wait to take them, but I put their wants and needs first and Disney is just too much at this age, especially if you do it like s&d where you do rope drop to close! Poor Barney 🥺
It blows my mind that they live so close to Chester zoo and don't go, I think Barney has been once! Mine have been a few times, especially as it's free for them ATM and they love it!
It's free for S&D as well as they got given an annual pass for a present.
---
Also I can see if people would wonder why they lied about only having an hour to pack. Well yes it makes them look idiotic but it also gives an excuse as to having a tit half arsed attempt at a packing vlog. In other words they couldn't be arsed but had to do something as the paid for mugs on patreon are expecting it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think this might have been filmed after their trip?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think this might have been filmed after their trip?
Looks that way! Some of the food she was apparently packing had already been eaten and it was empty wrappers/packets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I’m really grossed out about is why they would leave Barney in his diaper and then let him sit in the end aisle of the Eurostar? If my child was exposed and vulnerable like that I would move them to the window where they are more shielded from view. There are sickos out there and poor Barney is in view of them. Paedos aside it also makes them look really scruffy and lazy.
Soaf loves to pretend she has the Cheshire middle class lifestyle like her sisters but she has none of the actual class to live it. Just shows that social media pretence and money (not that they have any) is worth nothing if you behave like a cretin 😂

Reactions: 21
Where are her lovely DM sandals she got? Had mine 3 yrs and still rub me and are chunky so defo not park shoes shes so deluded

Reactions: 2
What do you think the big news is? Wonder if Dave will be on tour again as the saggy extra, Spare part, tea boy?!

• Haha
I watched it properly rather than skimmed through it and I was shocked at the filth of the stuff. Everything was marked even Barney’s legging set was stained. The snack bag was filthy 🤢🤮 half of it had been munched. Those shoes were so dirty too - I would of been mortified to show that 😫🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I followed Sophies sister on insta to see the DLP content and got a notification of a new story.......the pic on the right is definitely photoshopped right? I can see marks on the lift door behind her

To the left is the same outfit 16 weeks ago so a weight loss is possible but I'm not convinced

But why do that when you already look great?
I could understand overweight me doing it!

Reactions: 2
The amount of clothes she took for Barney and he's still sat in his nappy on the train. I thought after DLP last year when Barney's eating pasta with no top on in a crowded restaurant they might have learned but this is dumb and dumber.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge
They don’t treat him with any respect. Why didn’t they have spares for him? And if I give them the benefit of the doubt maybe they packed spares and he got something on those too… but like someone else said - put him on a seat where he is least visible to others to protect him. You never know who’s looking and what they’re thinking. They don’t care, and to put him on an aisle seat in his nappy is one thing but to photograph it and put it on the internet when you have thousands of followers is another. The thought of a picture of my kids in their pants/nappy for ANYONE to see actually makes me feel sick. There are so many twisted people out there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They don’t treat him with any respect. Why didn’t they have spares for him? And if I give them the benefit of the doubt maybe they packed spares and he got something on those too… but like someone else said - put him on a seat where he is least visible to others to protect him. You never know who’s looking and what they’re thinking. They don’t care, and to put him on an aisle seat in his nappy is one thing but to photograph it and put it on the internet when you have thousands of followers is another. The thought of a picture of my kids in their pants/nappy for ANYONE to see actually makes me feel sick. There are so many twisted people out there.
And as I said earlier, if you run out of spares there's literally no excuse at Cheyenne where there's a DIY launderette. But of course that's too much like hard work for this useless pair. Would rather publish to the world how disorganised, lazy and uncaring they are. That poor little lad stands no chance with that pair of idiots.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.