Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Sophie respecting people who can own up to making a mistake feels terribly ironic. I’m not aware of her ever doing this?
Not to mention anything about putting ego aside... She is the queen of the not so humble brag

Reactions: 5
RE; strawberry blonde hair ,
Saw it in person over the weekend and goddam, it’s in need of some real TLC.
Dry ,Broken & burnt
Not to mention it’s no where near blonde or the blonde she keeps filtering it with on Instagram and definitely still orange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
RE; strawberry blonde hair ,
Saw it in person over the weekend and goddam, it’s in need of some real TLC.
Dry ,Broken & burnt
Not to mention it’s no where near blonde or the blonde she keeps filtering it with on Instagram and definitely still orange.
Does she seem as arrogant in real life as she does online?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know any genuinely successful businesswomen who big-note and self promote the way she does.
Who is she trying to convince? 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
I don't know any genuinely successful businesswomen who big-note and self promote the way she does.
Who is she trying to convince? 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
This tit always happens when she's butt hurt about something someone has said about her

Don't forget the world's first lesbian is a kind and generous soul and extremely humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To all the mothers that are successful because they worked hard, went without, studied, did the time, and somehow remained humble the whole time.Well Done!
To Sophie - you are truly priceless.( 8 figures no less) I refuse to believe that your business associates and Family and Friends don't mock you when you post these narcissistic diatribes about yourself.( Mia excluded ofcourse).Keep being you because nobody else wants to be you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The alleged nickname “Tickets” really does check out. Tullamarine’s first 22 year old late in life lesbian mother is also the only business woman to have ever made 8 figures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This tit always happens when she's butt hurt about something someone has said about her

Don't forget the world's first lesbian is a kind and generous soul and extremely humble.

And whats with the term "business associates"?
Half those people there were hairdressers (no shade intended) so aren't they in fact staff of the worlds first lesbian CEO?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh look. Sophie is back with her ‘ask myself questions but pretend their from my followers’ Q&A.
She couldn’t stop at the planned 5, had to keep stroking her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh look. Sophie is back with her ‘ask myself questions but pretend their from my followers’ Q&A.
She couldn’t stop at the planned 5, had to keep stroking her ego
So down to earth, so wise Sophie won’t tell us about her relationship with Maddie - you will have to buy the book!! Me thinks she wrote herself the question.

Her book is on pre-order at Big W at the bargain price of $19 ! Nearly half price before it’s even released .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't forget her kids are also the smartest ever, flossy who will be 5 in Jan is going to 4yr old kindy!!! #advanced

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't forget her kids are also the smartest ever, flossy who will be 5 in Jan is going to 4yr old kindy!!! #advanced
Not white knighting, but turning 5 in final year of kinder, then turning 6 in prep is the norm in Victoria

I think from tonight’s stories she’s going to try a “tell all” angle of the book with some juice about Alanna Kennedy. I can’t see what else would possibly be interesting at all…

ps excellent parenting letting floss be unsupervised with scissors…seems to be a common problem for children of influencers whilst they eye duck themselves in the mirror

Not white knighting, but turning 5 in final year of kinder, then turning 6 in prep is the norm in Victoria

I think from tonight’s stories she’s going to try a “tell all” angle of the book with some juice about Alanna Kennedy. I can’t see what else would possibly be interesting at all…

ps excellent parenting letting floss be unsupervised with scissors…seems to be a common problem for children of influencers whilst they eye duck themselves in the mirror
Why is it called 4 year old kindy if the average age is 5? 🤔

Looking at the ‘very special and exclusive’ business dinner it didn’t seem anyone else had brought their better half with them so why on earth did Sophie have to take Maddie along? Was it because nobody else could be bothered talking to her (they all appeared to be on their phones)??

Reactions: 8

ps excellent parenting letting floss be unsupervised with scissors…seems to be a common problem for children of influencers whilst they eye duck themselves in the
Why is it called 4 year old kindy if the average age is 5? 🤔
Isn't Floss turning 5 at the end of this year? I thought she would have already been going to 4 year old kinder. My son turned 5 in October and is starting school next year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.