Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow. Just catching up. 24 hours is a bloody long time in $ophie’s NPD World! I’m honestly astounded that she’s completely unaware of how much of an asshole she is. How many yes-people does it take to enable this behaviour to the point where she thinks her crap is acceptable?

Newsflash Sophie Shaw. You aren’t an athlete. You aren’t a journalist. Your website is hilarious. You are partially involved in some Insta businesses that have seen success through the use of your ex-husband’s surname, and the power of a social media platform that curated your audience for you. Taking photos of your kids sleeping does not make you a good parent, and your hair is orange. When was the last time you cooked a family meal? Where are the friends you had last year? Why are your teeth so ENORMOUS?!!?

I hate watch her less regularly because she is vile, but any time I look, I see nothing but a cashed up bogan bully with very deep insecurities and over inflated sense of entitlement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Notabully

Happy kissaversary! Apparently Mads get butterflies remembering how they first kissed in da club but then you fell madly in love with another woman and proclaimed how it was the biggest love of your life on multiple podcasts, gushed all over your IG about Alana 4 lyfe, then after getting dumped and publicly melting down deleted any evidence of the true love of your life because there was another blonde athlete you kissed in da club who was dumb enough to hang around. Happy kissaversary lovers xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
To all the mothers that are successful because they worked hard, went without, studied, did the time, and somehow remained humble the whole time.Well Done!
To Sophie - you are truly priceless.( 8 figures no less) I refuse to believe that your business associates and Family and Friends don't mock you when you post these narcissistic diatribes about yourself.( Mia excluded ofcourse).Keep being you because nobody else wants to be you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

savefloss

VIP Member
Insecure bully
People with real money don’t need to flash their designer stuff or go around telling people how rich or successful they are.
People who have lots of friends don’t need to go around telling people how much of a good friend they are.
People in happy relationships don’t need to go around telling everyone how much hot s*x they are having.
Real writers/athletes don’t need to go around telling everyone what a talented journalist/athlete they are
Etc etc
Anyone spy a Chompers pattern?
People with “real” money buy houses in Toorak, not Tullamarine…

(Absolutely no offence to anyone living in Tulla- just emphasising the absolute hypocrisy of Scummy 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I think she was running away from marital problems and went to Japan with Bobby. She claimed it was to face her fear of flying, fear of being alone in an overseas environment yada yada yada. Now she is trying to re-cast that event as something she planned to do with her kids from the outset, even though it's a stupid age to take them. Wait a few more years until they can appreciate it? And as if Flossy knows about Florence in Italy!! Lies!
Floss won't remember it in a few years time. Hope they get the chance to travel to Betty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

emmyglue

She said a little while ago that she was going to get the vaccine, but it was “nUn oF u GuYz bIzzNeS” :rolleyes:
She’ll share the number of fingers she’s had in her but vax status is too personal. Makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bradsbigjeep

8 figure company, but staying in mummy’s spare room and renovating a house that backs onto a highway and under a flight path.
maybe her8 figures is 100.00002 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Loving the fact that the strong, empowered female business woman, CEO and the worlds first lesbian is as weak as piss when it comes to criticism.
Keep up the good work Tattlers!!
Do better Chompers, do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mums gucci sneakers

I particularly enjoyed her quote in one of the screenshots that were posted where she told someone that "I pay more tax than you earn"

Yep, still a c*nt but a very insecure one.
Insecure bully
People with real money don’t need to flash their designer stuff or go around telling people how rich or successful they are.
People who have lots of friends don’t need to go around telling people how much of a good friend they are.
People in happy relationships don’t need to go around telling everyone how much hot s*x they are having.
Real writers/athletes don’t need to go around telling everyone what a talented journalist/athlete they are
Etc etc
Anyone spy a Chompers pattern?

Reactions: 21

saltymermaid

A much needed thread for Australian influencer/grifter/muppet/mummyblogger/productflogger/theonlygaypersontoeverexist AKA Sophie Cachia/The Young Mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So she opened a thesaurus and searches for self confident..and that is the synonym she chose.Is Bullyish a word too? Same same.

Besides the boxes, her office looks like it is unused.As in never used ever..the ego of these people setting up office space, playing big business woman.I just cant.
Shaw Media has more signs than clients!! 🤣

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I really want to know (and I think I know the answer) what happened to old man and her group of friends that were in her wedding party.. pretty sure Amelia just posted they had their annual girls lunch (love Amelia btw) and second or third year soph isn’t there..

I know she alluded to the fact that some of her oldest friends didn’t support her new love, but I’m wondering if they just got sick of her 🤔
Fact is they didn't like her before she became the world's first lesbian and only tolerated her in the end.
She implies that they are homophobic to cover the fact that they think she is a c*nt.
True story! 🤣

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Thank you Sophie Shaw for giving the internet an education on how busy and involved owning a business is!! None of us have owned a business or even had a job so this is great education for us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19