Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if it’s listed in the Magistrates court. It’ll be a criminal offence or traffic matter
If it's a traffic matter it would have to be excessive speed, high positive BAC and/or drugs leading to loss of licence? Or an inordinate amount of unpaid parking tickets/road tolls? Sophie won't be happy doing all the driving if that's the case.

If it's a traffic matter it would have to be excessive speed, high positive BAC and/or drugs leading to loss of licence? Or an inordinate amount of unpaid parking tickets/road tolls? Sophie won't be happy doing all the driving if that's the case.
You’re exactly right. Basically anything serious enough to get your car impounded or your licence suspended gets heard in court. If it was unpaid fines the sheriff or Fines Vic would be dealing with it so given that the informant is a member from a uniform station it can’t be that. I’m interested to hear the goss regardless!

Reactions: 6
Nothing says ceo of 8 figure business then flogging an after pay ad for big w 😅 does that 8 figures include a decimal place after the first 4 figures scum??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh damn that is some piping hot tea! 😳
It was an eye opener! I have a soft spot for Brynne Edelsten - not sure if she deserves it or not. She was arrested earlier this year for possessing and trafficking methamphetamine alongside her friend Leno Cachia. I was checking when the next court date was for each of them. She has a mention in January but I couldn't find him - may have progressed to the County court. I couldn't believe it when I saw Jaryd's name!

Reactions: 8
Nothing says ceo of 8 figure business then flogging an after pay ad for big w 😅 does that 8 figures include a decimal place after the first 4 figures scum??
She clearly doesn't give a stuff about any of her sponsored posts, she seems to go out of her way to look dishevelled and unkept, the bag, tatts, hair, dress, shoes and glasses is just...yuk

Reactions: 7
Nothing screams "CEO of multiple companies" more than Hairhouse Warehouse and Afterpay/Big W.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.