Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight, it's just been their 1 year anniv, so she had her girlfriend of THREE WEEKS at Christmas last year? WTF?

Does anyone have the brain power to do a timeline of her relationships up? I'm so lost as to where AK fits into all this.
Poor kids. How confusing for them. Not shaming Cachia's sexuality, but to go from mum and dad to mum and her new girlfriend (of three weeks) would have been a mind trip.

Reactions: 4
She thinks people have told her she has a British accent. Lol. Babe you are the biggest bogan.

Reactions: 8
I’m in vic and my daughter was 4 for all of 4-year old kinder, as were most! Most turn 5 toward the end of that year.

Is this a pregnancy announcement? If not, what the actual f is this meant to be?
I hope it's not a pregnancy announcement! She just mentioned they celebrated their one year anniversary, and fairly sure Maddie moved in with Soph and the kids very quickly (way too fast in my opinion). I think Chompers is just projecting her hopes for the future. We were subjected to a story where both Maddie and Soph were stroking Soph's abdomen. It was very weird. I think it's all for engagement.

I agree with the age of children entering 4yo kindy. Floss will turn 5 when she enters 4yo kindy. I don't understand why Soph is holding Floss back a year. She obviously knows her well and has decided Floss isn't ready? Flies in the face of everything we are told about Floss. Floss has to turn 5 by April 30 2022 to start prep in 2022.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s a pregnancy announcement - one of the questions in her Q&A was about babies and she said she definitely isn’t ready but wants a baby in the future (but she also lies about everything so could be lying now)

I think mumma is what her kids call Maddy which is absolutely disgusting considering they’ve only been together a year and given Sophie’s track record with relationships

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a pregnancy announcement - one of the questions in her Q&A was about babies and she said she definitely isn’t ready but wants a baby in the future (but she also lies about everything so could be lying now)

I think mumma is what her kids call Maddy which is absolutely disgusting considering they’ve only been together a year and given Sophie’s track record with relationships
I wonder I if the kids call Jaryd’s partner a maternal name too? Mum?

Yes so unnecessary to call Maddie any type of mum name. As long as sophie is cool with them doing the same for Jaryd’s gf. Yes it’s nice to have a big blended family where everyone is happy but it’s just not needed when the kids have two parents and both relationships are on the newer side without something like an engagement.

Maddie is a natural beauty so will surely not require going overboard with Botox and filler like soph.

I have zero issues with chin hair and it’s rude that someone commented…but does Sophie expect us to believe that someone who spends so much time and effort filtering themselves beyond recognition is actually like “I don’t care if I have chin hair, I wanted you to see that!!”🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have zero issues with chin hair and it’s rude that someone commented…but does Sophie expect us to believe that someone who spends so much time and effort filtering themselves beyond recognition is actually like “I don’t care if I have chin hair, I wanted you to see that!!”🧐
I call BS that someone commented and BS that she doesn't care and BS that she wouldn't do anything about it.
Why didn't she ss and post it? She's done that before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she made a fake account to send a message about chin hair.
LOL so true.. She's got a lot of people that can point out a lot of things we don't like about her and no one gives AF about some peach fuzz, it's your personality love, oh and the chompers really don't look great 😂

Reactions: 12
Is she still trying to pretend they are putting a basketball court in the new house? Like.., where would it go? There is literally no space at all. Can you put them in the front yard?

Reactions: 2
Is she still trying to pretend they are putting a basketball court in the new house? Like.., where would it go? There is literally no space at all. Can you put them in the front yard?
Does she mean a court like the set up at Sonny love Charlie ? Tell her she’s dreamin.😉

Reactions: 2
You could barely fit a basketball hoop let alone a fuckung court. Nice one chompers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.