Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A much needed thread for Australian influencer/grifter/muppet/mummyblogger/productflogger/theonlygaypersontoeverexist AKA Sophie Cachia/The Young Mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So let’s see if she posts anything with Mads and the kids that is date sensitive… I reckon she’s in quarantine for survivor filming.
If it’s true, i so hope she gets exposed for being a flog on the show 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
As much as I do not want her to be on survivor or any reality tv and to further cement herself as a huge celebrity (in her mind anyway) I feel like she will get a bad edit and I am totally here for it.

Reactions: 16
I’m a celeb always has some ‘celebs’ really pushing the definition of the word so it would be a good fit for her.

Reactions: 7
Ironically enough I’m A Celeb would be a better fit. Not because she is a celebrity but because they usually have at least one unknown and they spend all their budget on getting one mid tier person leaving room for small time has beens or total randos.

Survivor, however, casts people at least partly based on physical and mental abilities. She might think she is the super smart elite athlete, but we all know the truth.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not happening, but Id really love her to be on SAS. Imagine her in the room where they interrogate the contestants, trying to lie her way out the Muslim bikie gang lie, or her flaunting lockdowns, or how she said she had a current affair coming to knock on people’s door that posted mean things about her. Ohhhh I would love it so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for this thread 🙏
I don’t watch any of these kind of shows (except for Celeb Apprentice) but I’d watch one of them just to see how our favourite angel investor presents herself on tv.

Reactions: 3
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is currently filming, too. In a podcast or Instagram story, she said that we can expect huge things in Jan or Feb next year - which is generally when Celebrity airs. So, Survivor or Celebrity?

Someone working on the show has caused a Covid related lockdown in northern NSW.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-21/nsw-north-coast-lockdown-linked-to-reality-tv-crew/100480400
If this is actually true, I dont know why she would think being on reality TV is a huge thing.
All she is doing is exposing herself to more people who will criticise her and what could it possibly do for her "career"

Reactions: 5
So let’s see if she posts anything with Mads and the kids that is date sensitive… I reckon she’s in quarantine for filming.
If it’s true, i so hope she gets exposed for being a flog on whatever show it is

For someone who always has her phone in her hand, and even films herself spontaneously crying (ahem) she didn't film her house during our 6.0 earthquake less than an hour ago??? Just a black screen and white font asking what you do in an earthquake. It went for about 20 seconds so she had time...maybe waiting for Maddie or Jaryd to send her a video?

What happened to Sophie's right forearm? If that's her elbow on maddie's shoulder, it's a very unnatural position!

armless.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm really hoping she is on some reality tv show now - particularly one where she can't manipulate what she looks like!!! No spray tan, painted on abs, layers and layers of makeup, filters, angles and ridiculous poses. If she's there long enough her lips might start deflating and those horrendous vaneers might start de-lodging. Bring it on!!

Reactions: 11
I'm really hoping she is on some reality tv show now - particularly one where she can't manipulate what she looks like!!! No spray tan, painted on abs, layers and layers of makeup, filters, angles and ridiculous poses. If she's there long enough her lips might start deflating and those horrendous vaneers might start de-lodging. Bring it on!!
And after 2 weeks in isolation - girl won't be getting our skinnier 🤣

Hiya! First post. Another dumpee from gomi, got banned over a slight infringement. 🤷‍♀️
Anyway isn't there some Influencers reality TV show being made? I think survivor or IACGMOOH are a bit of a stretch.
Found a link!
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/influencers-show-pdf-instagram/
Welcome! That would be hilarious if Sophie appeared on a reality tv series about influencers. She prefers to be know as a CEO bizziness woman (who was mighty miffed when she wasn't on the Herald Sun top influencers list last week but EmmyLou was). I agree that Soph isn't up to Survivor but who knows.

I’ll watch what ever show she’s on, just to see what’s real and what’s clearly not. I don’t think she has any of us fooled, but interested to see what she’s really like under pressure

Reactions: 6
Her stories regarding the Coco pyjamas are old. The dogs are still puppies. Did some stalking and she has the same hairstyle (bun) and same nails (red) as when they were last launched in mid March... question is now what show is she going on!!!

Reactions: 4
My money is on “I’m a celebrity”.
Not sure if relevant in regards to isolating for filming but I did spot her in the wild last Tuesday.

Reactions: 1
I think she was in quarantine the other day when she was ranting about how offended she was that people thought she was the tough one when really she is so sweet. Something is definitely up and it’s probably the big thing she has been banging on about that would make everyone so jealous and in awe of her greatness.

It would be just like her to bounce out of another lockdown for a reality show lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.