Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally speaking, most children start 4 year old kinder at age 4 then turn 5 during the year. Floss will be 5 in January, so she will be one of the oldest in her class, but most kids in her kinder class will also turn 5 next year. As a prep teacher, when faced with the decision to send them 'early' or be one of the oldest, I would be keeping them until they are older.

Reactions: 5
Generally speaking, most children start 4 year old kinder at age 4 then turn 5 during the year. Floss will be 5 in January, so she will be one of the oldest in her class, but most kids in her kinder class will also turn 5 next year. As a prep teacher, when faced with the decision to send them 'early' or be one of the oldest, I would be keeping them until they are older.
Floss will always be the oldest child in kindergarten and in school - making her the tallest, ever, most mature ever, smartest ever....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does that mean she will be turning 18 in the January of her year 12 year? Yikes!

Reactions: 4
Not white knighting, but turning 5 in final year of kinder, then turning 6 in prep is the norm in Victoria

I think from tonight’s stories she’s going to try a “tell all” angle of the book with some juice about Alanna Kennedy. I can’t see what else would possibly be interesting at all…

ps excellent parenting letting floss be unsupervised with scissors…seems to be a common problem for children of influencers whilst they eye duck themselves in the mirror
Also - how was Floss's speech? mind you at least I could understand her unlike other influenzers kids. Did you hear her say? "put your phone down, put your phone down and shut your eyes" we never heard what she got up to downstairs that Smoph wasn't allowed to look at. Floss does actually crack me up but geez I'm glad she's not mine lol.

Reactions: 7
Her GOMI page has a link to an article about her house being broken into and there is a photo of them all together Christmas Day (Jaryd, Maddie, Sophie, kids), given that she has just posted their 1 year anniversary, I can't believe she started playing happy families so quickly. Like I already knew it was quick but this has really jarred my memory of it all. So unhealthy for those kids....

I am also a single mum of 2, similar ages, and my BF didn't meet my kids until 6 months, and has only stayed over once and that was after about 10 months (we're not quite at 12 months yet). He wont be with us Christmas this year either. I just cannot imagine having someone new around my children so much and so soon.

Let me get this straight, it's just been their 1 year anniv, so she had her girlfriend of THREE WEEKS at Christmas last year? WTF?

Does anyone have the brain power to do a timeline of her relationships up? I'm so lost as to where AK fits into all this.

• Haha
Boss lady’s hair is looking mighty fried for CEO of everything including her own hair salon! I would be pulling those stories of that clown wig down stat! Looking so soft and healthy today Soph🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of us do not know about Olaplex 😬 so dry and frizzy
There’s an idea- she could be a sponsored #paid #endorsement for what NOT to do to you hair! #BODAHAIR and how to repair it with Olaplex.

Maybe this is what she is working up to?

'Some people say I sound English'. Yes dear.... of course you do. 🙄 And they also think you have a glorious mane of healthy lush blond hair.

Is she making Aunt Flo's hair look as awful as her own??? I swear she tries to make Floss look worse to make herself feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to see First ever lesbian, first ever ceo is rubbing off on Maddie. My local just posted Maddie after her filler and Botox 🙊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.