Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a good wash would save it 😅. Sophie on the other hand 😬

I guess what we take from this is maybe it’s not a very good salon and don’t go there 🤔

The green really brings out the orange in her hair.
At a glance it looks like a leprechaun outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how gray label has just copied Mister Zimi with cheap and nasty Ali baba crappy fabric and equally crappy model….but have kept the designer price tag…
Crazy they charge so much yet used to hashtag Kmart on their posts. 😂
Also ‘homereno’ lol
9E7C6246-E5D9-489B-BB46-C82B3559EABF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so boring. I don’t understand why people follow her on social media. What exactly does she give people? She’s so predictable and posts the same content over and over. It’s a million pyjamas launches and gray label and cygnet over and over. She is lame and so artificial. Hasn’t mentioned her book in a while has she - still a bestselling author Sophia?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest post shows Flo wearing closed shoes so I'm guessing it wasn't as bad as Soph made it out to be.
Think Flos wore Emmylou’s kids Vida’s , hand me downs. Both such shabby and unkempt children.

Bobby and Flos are bred bogans from two bogan parents. Imagine taking your child to an outing , filming her and posting and she looks like the arts and craft project from the kinder dress up box.

Reactions: 5
Think Flos wore Emmylou’s kids Vida’s , hand me downs. Both such shabby and unkempt children.

Bobby and Flos are bred bogans from two bogan parents. Imagine taking your child to an outing , filming her and posting and she looks like the arts and craft project from the kinder dress up box.
I dislike the way these young kids pose & pout for the camera. Alaska Harvey is almost as bad.

Chompers and her hair was spotted in the crowd at the Flyers/Spirit game today.
Definitely out shone MG today who had a very average game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can add Reid to that list to(the_real_dads_of_melbourne)
Oops, how could I ever forget him 10(?) years old, dressed like he’s 40 most of the time. So he’s going to have braces fitted on his teeth, he will be the next poster boy for the orthodontic clinic, stick that on your wall daddy Jarryd.

Reactions: 4
They really throw off vibes of a couple that’s not that into each other, but are desperately trying to prove that they are. Sophie chases professional athletes in general, not sure what Maddie is getting out of this.

Do we think we’ll see Sophie back at Boda on Monday for some more hair “maintenance”. It’s still so orange.

Reactions: 10
They really throw off vibes of a couple that’s not that into each other, but are desperately trying to prove that they are. Sophie chases professional athletes in general, not sure what Maddie is getting out of this.

Do we think we’ll see Sophie back at Boda on Monday for some more hair “maintenance”. It’s still so orange.
I think Maddie gained a lot of followers - if that's what floats her boat :ROFLMAO:

Soph still needs colour correction that doesn't involve an instagram filter. Transitioning to blonde has been a royal stuff up. Tell me you rushed into something without telling me you rushed into something 🤦‍♀️

Sophie's "hosting" dinner for all her colleagues at Rockpool - EmmyLou was there last month. They must offer influencers (sorry, Entrepreneur CEO!) a discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie's "hosting" dinner for all her colleagues at Rockpool - EmmyLou was there last month. They must offer influencers (sorry, Entrepreneur CEO!) a discount.
[/QUOTE]
Oh for sure! These gals don’t do anything full price. It’s that time of year again when Sophie gets all generous and giving to prove how wonderful she is. Im sure there will be many posts next few weeks that remind us of her awesomeness

Reactions: 8
Oh for sure! These gals don’t do anything full price. It’s that time of year again when Sophie gets all generous and giving to prove how wonderful she is. Im sure there will be many posts next few weeks that remind us of her awesomeness
[/QUOTE]

I wonder what her bestie sisters will get this year.
Anything less than LV is a downgrade from last year.🤔

Reactions: 3

I wonder what her bestie sisters will get this year.
Anything less than LV is a downgrade from last year.🤔
[/QUOTE]
Also interesting that today is Sophie and Maddie's first anniversary. Why did she choose tonight for a dinner with all her colleagues?! (Because it's Sunday and it's even cheaper, with discount, to "host" the dinner...from here on in Rockpool will be more heavily booked?).

What's the bet we don't see how gracious and generous Sophie is this Christmas - girl has a mortgage and reno bills now. Maybe a Booktopia voucher so they can buy her autobiography - could be an eye opener rather than a page turner 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.